Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
17 tickets left in the whole SBR 14:27 - Nov 19 with 1567 viewsBobbychase

Caveat - they sometimes release restricted view ones when all the others are gone

Decent effort though

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

17 tickets left in the whole SBR on 14:57 - Nov 19 with 1490 viewstractordownsouth

I've never understood why people go to football and sit in a restricted view seat, even when there's no other option.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

17 tickets left in the whole SBR on 14:58 - Nov 19 with 1485 viewstextbackup

17 tickets left in the whole SBR on 14:57 - Nov 19 by tractordownsouth

I've never understood why people go to football and sit in a restricted view seat, even when there's no other option.

to be there for the atmosphere? and to see the 99% of the game?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

17 tickets left in the whole SBR on 15:01 - Nov 19 with 1469 viewsVaughan8

I remember I got a RV seat once right at the side of North Upper. I literally couldn't see a tiny corner near me. Didn't effect the game.

However I agree if half the pitch isn't in view, what is the point
17 tickets left in the whole SBR on 15:08 - Nov 19 with 1443 viewsFtnfwest

mind you the amount of RV varies wildly
17 tickets left in the whole SBR on 15:15 - Nov 19 with 1412 viewsWickhamsLeftBoot

It’ll be lovely to see the stadium full again. Get the place rocking!
17 tickets left in the whole SBR on 15:36 - Nov 19 with 1382 viewsgainsboroughblue

Can remember some grounds where there was no other choice. Think it was the Old Den at Millwall that had a massive pylon blocking half the pitch.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

17 tickets left in the whole SBR on 15:40 - Nov 19 with 1371 viewsIllinoisblue

17 tickets left in the whole SBR on 15:36 - Nov 19 by gainsboroughblue

Can remember some grounds where there was no other choice. Think it was the Old Den at Millwall that had a massive pylon blocking half the pitch.

Top tier at QPR had plenty of blocked views too at the back. More generally it’s amazing to think we grew up watching a lot of away games through a fence. Today’s fans don’t know they’re born etc etc

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

17 tickets left in the whole SBR on 15:44 - Nov 19 with 1355 viewstextbackup

17 tickets left in the whole SBR on 15:40 - Nov 19 by Illinoisblue

Top tier at QPR had plenty of blocked views too at the back. More generally it’s amazing to think we grew up watching a lot of away games through a fence. Today’s fans don’t know they’re born etc etc

promotion season, qpr away, jims penalty, i just watched for everyone else nearer the front to celebrate as couldnt see anything closer than the 6yard box

Login to get fewer ads

17 tickets left in the whole SBR on 18:06 - Nov 19 with 1106 viewsfactual_blue

There have been times at Portman Road when I'm sure all of us would pray for a restricted view.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

17 tickets left in the whole SBR on 18:27 - Nov 19 with 1067 viewsGeoffSentence

17 tickets left in the whole SBR on 15:44 - Nov 19 by textbackup

promotion season, qpr away, jims penalty, i just watched for everyone else nearer the front to celebrate as couldnt see anything closer than the 6yard box

And it's not cheap at QPR. I'd never go back to Loftus Road. Pay full whack and its hard to see the most critical bits of the game.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

17 tickets left in the whole SBR on 20:18 - Nov 19 with 932 viewsParisBlue

17 tickets left in the whole SBR on 15:44 - Nov 19 by textbackup

You could have had my seat. My eurostar broke down in the tunnel and I missed the game. Was hot that day as well...

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

17 tickets left in the whole SBR on 20:21 - Nov 19 with 920 viewstextbackup

17 tickets left in the whole SBR on 20:18 - Nov 19 by ParisBlue

You could have had my seat. My eurostar broke down in the tunnel and I missed the game. Was hot that day as well...

proper hot! i was 15, 3 cans of beer in me that "bigger boys" got me from the off-licence.... shame we lost

17 tickets left in the whole SBR on 20:38 - Nov 19 with 888 viewsgordon

I used to have a repeating mild anxiety dream where I would turn up at Portman Road and find my seat only to realise that I couldn't see most of the pitch - either the roof of the stand would come down too low, or the angle of the stand would be too shallow, or the sides of the stand would block out the goals. Then I'd try to watch a bit of the match but not really be able to see, then I'd wake up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024