Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
7 Points off play offs… 7 17:00 - Nov 20 with 561 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

This really isn’t good enough. It’s a result business.. we draw a lot, we blow a lot of leads and we don’t win enough of game.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2021 17:04]

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

We love a sideways pass… Dire on 17:06 - Nov 20 with 474 viewsRobTheMonk

I think we have to find room for Fraser. He's cute enough in his play to thread balls through the gaps. Morsy runs forwards, then turns back and passes sideways or backwards. Evans isn't brave enough with the ball, but he's a good passer. It's really frustrating.

This rigid 4-2-3-1 is killing us.
We love a sideways pass… Dire on 17:07 - Nov 20 with 436 viewsgtsb1966

We love a sideways pass… Dire on 17:06 - Nov 20 by RobTheMonk

I think we have to find room for Fraser. He's cute enough in his play to thread balls through the gaps. Morsy runs forwards, then turns back and passes sideways or backwards. Evans isn't brave enough with the ball, but he's a good passer. It's really frustrating.

Which is down to the manager.
We love a sideways pass… Dire on 17:10 - Nov 20 with 392 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

We love a sideways pass… Dire on 17:06 - Nov 20 by RobTheMonk

Look back at my posts mate, I’m second to nobody in my admiration of Scott Fraser as a footballer. So I completely agree with you. When it isn’t working for us in the game, we don’t change it.

No plan B I always thought was a last argument, but I think it applies to us.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024