Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Was Cook "their man?" 07:47 - Nov 21 with 859 viewsbobbyramsey

If not then who was and is he still available?

Michael Appleton was mentioned but was quickly tied down by Lincoln.

Who was it........?
Was Cook "their man?" on 08:27 - Nov 21 with 774 viewsOldboy

Irrelevant. Cook is here and is going to be here for a while yet.
Was Cook "their man?" on 08:34 - Nov 21 with 757 viewsITFC_Forever

Appleton is overrated.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Was Cook "their man?" on 09:28 - Nov 21 with 686 viewsgtsb1966

Cook so far has been a failure here. Nobody can deny that yet as soon as people say get rid they are taken to task. Why? It's not working, he won't change, so get rid.
Was Cook "their man?" on 10:08 - Nov 21 with 606 viewsbobbyramsey

Was Cook "their man?" on 08:27 - Nov 21 by Oldboy

Irrelevant. Cook is here and is going to be here for a while yet.

True but doesn't answer my question......
Was Cook "their man?" on 10:11 - Nov 21 with 595 viewsOldboy

Was Cook "their man?" on 09:28 - Nov 21 by gtsb1966

Cook so far has been a failure here. Nobody can deny that yet as soon as people say get rid they are taken to task. Why? It's not working, he won't change, so get rid.

Because why change managers every year. Given where we were, I would say we have taken steps forward as a club. Not sure there are any better available anyway.
Was Cook "their man?" on 10:12 - Nov 21 with 588 viewsOldboy

Was Cook "their man?" on 10:08 - Nov 21 by bobbyramsey

True but doesn't answer my question......

Some questions don't need answers.
Was Cook "their man?" on 10:14 - Nov 21 with 582 viewschrismakin

Was Cook "their man?" on 10:11 - Nov 21 by Oldboy

Because why change managers every year. Given where we were, I would say we have taken steps forward as a club. Not sure there are any better available anyway.

warnock would get us out of this league on a whim.

Or Ian Evett

That's where Ashton would earn his £ its not us fans who would need to make that choice. BUT when ever it's made and who ever it is. I just want someone who has more than 1 fken formation

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Was Cook "their man?" on 10:21 - Nov 21 with 563 viewsOldboy

Was Cook "their man?" on 10:14 - Nov 21 by chrismakin

warnock would get us out of this league on a whim.

Or Ian Evett

That's where Ashton would earn his £ its not us fans who would need to make that choice. BUT when ever it's made and who ever it is. I just want someone who has more than 1 fken formation

Not sure they are better. Warnock would sort the defence out I suppose, not that there is much wrong with it. Evett would be a risk.
Login to get fewer ads

Was Cook "their man?" on 10:23 - Nov 21 with 553 viewschrismakin

Was Cook "their man?" on 10:21 - Nov 21 by Oldboy

Not sure they are better. Warnock would sort the defence out I suppose, not that there is much wrong with it. Evett would be a risk.

you know i've always been a PC fan, but he just continues to frustrate. It's a difficult question of who could do better, but it's also not a very difficult question at the same time based on PC's actual win record. at the moment even Lambert would be an improvement!

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Was Cook "their man?" on 10:26 - Nov 21 with 537 viewsOldboy

Was Cook "their man?" on 10:23 - Nov 21 by chrismakin

you know i've always been a PC fan, but he just continues to frustrate. It's a difficult question of who could do better, but it's also not a very difficult question at the same time based on PC's actual win record. at the moment even Lambert would be an improvement!

Don't mention the "L" word.
Was Cook "their man?" on 10:29 - Nov 21 with 520 viewsArnieM

I wish some people on here would get a grip . Paul Cook isn’t going to be sacked . The whole club is WIP… and promotion this season whilst desirable was not necessarily expected .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Was Cook "their man?" on 10:32 - Nov 21 with 504 viewsReuser_is_God

Was Cook "their man?" on 08:34 - Nov 21 by ITFC_Forever

Appleton is overrated.

Going from Cook to Appleton will be a massive downgrade.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Was Cook "their man?" on 10:33 - Nov 21 with 493 viewsbluejacko

Was Cook "their man?" on 10:11 - Nov 21 by Oldboy

Ok the club is moving forward! But who is driving this? I would say the team behind the scenes are the main factor not Cook. Although I am undecided at the moment on Cook he does seem a lost soul without his side kick.
Was Cook "their man?" on 10:34 - Nov 21 with 490 viewsbobbyramsey

Was Cook "their man?" on 10:29 - Nov 21 by ArnieM

I wish some people on here would get a grip . Paul Cook isn’t going to be sacked . The whole club is WIP… and promotion this season whilst desirable was not necessarily expected .

I know that and that topic wasn't my intention, people have used it as another excuse to jump all over Cook. I asked who Gamechangers choice was if not Cook, didn't want a debate about is Cook good enough or not.
Was Cook "their man?" on 10:36 - Nov 21 with 478 viewschrismakin

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/28791885

This is my worry

IS pc the new version of just 2 players, but more of " The club was rotten, change it and we'll storm it easily"

Was Cook "their man?" on 10:43 - Nov 21 with 462 viewsOldboy

Was Cook "their man?" on 10:34 - Nov 21 by bobbyramsey

I know that and that topic wasn't my intention, people have used it as another excuse to jump all over Cook. I asked who Gamechangers choice was if not Cook, didn't want a debate about is Cook good enough or not.

Sorry. Pep was first choice, Klopp second. If neither were interested then Cook was their man.
Was Cook "their man?" on 10:48 - Nov 21 with 438 viewsPippin1970

Sunderland most of us knew we would lose at. I think we will get new players in January. The pressure on Cook is if we don't get least near there and season after win promotion.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024