Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just seen a Man Utd fan say he wants Roy Keane next manager 22:27 - Nov 21 with 770 viewsGavTWTD

Oh yes please.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Just seen a Man Utd fan say he wants Roy Keane next manager on 23:10 - Nov 21 with 709 viewsmylittletown

That would be some sort of justice.
Just seen a Man Utd fan say he wants Roy Keane next manager on 23:42 - Nov 21 with 680 viewsBlueBadger

As a great man once said 'I would LOVE it'.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2021 23:42]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Just seen a Man Utd fan say he wants Roy Keane next manager on 23:47 - Nov 21 with 657 viewsWeWereZombies

BCWYWF

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Just seen a Man Utd fan say he wants Roy Keane next manager on 23:56 - Nov 21 with 658 viewsGarv

All got a bit soppy up there since the news hasn't it?

Interview with MUTV with him crying. Suppose it's a good thing and shows football still has a soul but it makes United look a bit tin pot. Desperate for an ex player who scored a few goals for them to succeed so they watch on while he oversees back to back thrashings by their two biggest rivals and another one away to a yoyo team. Ouch.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Just seen a Man Utd fan say he wants Roy Keane next manager on 13:28 - Nov 22 with 426 viewsKitman

My United supporting work colleague has just said the same thing! lol

Blog: [Blog] Interesting Start to the New Season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024