Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Space News - The biggest game of snooker ever 08:08 - Nov 23 with 948 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Reminds me, what's Lembit Öpik up to these days?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-59327293

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Space News - The biggest game of snooker ever on 09:45 - Nov 23 with 869 viewsBlueBadger

Meh, it's been done already.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Space News - The biggest game of snooker ever on 09:52 - Nov 23 with 847 viewsWeWereZombies

Lembit Öpik - the man who, about twenty five years ago, gave the briefest lecture that I can recall at the Cambridge Astronomical Association and when I was talking to him afterwards I suggested that something would be useful to discuss in Parliament, because of its impact on nature, said to me 'Oh, there's no votes in biodiversity'. Which I thought was cheeky...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Space News - The biggest game of snooker ever on 09:59 - Nov 23 with 824 viewsStokieBlue

Space News - The biggest game of snooker ever on 09:45 - Nov 23 by BlueBadger

I had a look earlier for just the pool clip but couldn't find it.

Classic.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Space News - The biggest game of snooker ever on 10:09 - Nov 23 with 805 viewsgiant_stow

What if they over do and push the space rock into our path?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Space News - The biggest game of snooker ever on 10:16 - Nov 23 with 789 viewsbluelagos

Space News - The biggest game of snooker ever on 10:09 - Nov 23 by giant_stow

Then we're all going to die. Simples.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Space News - The biggest game of snooker ever on 10:18 - Nov 23 with 786 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Space News - The biggest game of snooker ever on 10:09 - Nov 23 by giant_stow

You mean like a Kyle Edwards cross?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Did he then go on to say..... on 10:19 - Nov 23 with 784 viewsBloots

Space News - The biggest game of snooker ever on 09:52 - Nov 23 by WeWereZombies

Lembit Öpik - the man who, about twenty five years ago, gave the briefest lecture that I can recall at the Cambridge Astronomical Association and when I was talking to him afterwards I suggested that something would be useful to discuss in Parliament, because of its impact on nature, said to me 'Oh, there's no votes in biodiversity'. Which I thought was cheeky...

...."touch my bum, this is life"?

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Space News - The biggest game of snooker ever on 10:20 - Nov 23 with 781 viewsgiant_stow

Space News - The biggest game of snooker ever on 10:16 - Nov 23 by bluelagos

Then we're all going to die. Simples.

This is like the Large Hadron Collider thing all over again - f'king scientists playing with our lives, the megalomaniac scum.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Login to get fewer ads

Space News - The biggest game of snooker ever on 10:21 - Nov 23 with 777 viewsgiant_stow

Space News - The biggest game of snooker ever on 10:18 - Nov 23 by The_Flashing_Smile

You mean like a Kyle Edwards cross?

Precisely!

Space News - The biggest game of snooker ever on 10:24 - Nov 23 with 767 viewswkj

Space News - The biggest game of snooker ever on 10:21 - Nov 23 by giant_stow

Precisely!

Gwion Edwards' free kicks

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Did he then go on to say..... on 11:07 - Nov 23 with 736 viewsWeWereZombies

Did he then go on to say..... on 10:19 - Nov 23 by Bloots

...."touch my bum, this is life"?

Fortunately not.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Space News - The biggest game of snooker ever on 12:34 - Nov 23 with 698 viewsBugs

Space News - The biggest game of snooker ever on 09:45 - Nov 23 by BlueBadger

So what is it?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024