Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I am in awe of this man... 13:08 - Nov 23 with 745 viewsfarkenhell

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/59385774
I am in awe of this man... on 14:01 - Nov 23 with 654 viewsFixed_It

That is by far the most sensible thing you have ever posted on here.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I am in awe of this man... on 14:38 - Nov 23 with 627 viewsfarkenhell

I am in awe of this man... on 14:01 - Nov 23 by Fixed_It

Lol .

Although, in my defence, I am known for being a bit of an idiot!
I am in awe of this man... on 14:40 - Nov 23 with 610 viewsKeno

I am in awe of this man... on 14:38 - Nov 23 by farkenhell

Lol .

Nowt wrong with being a idiot hey Fixey!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I am in awe of this man... on 14:43 - Nov 23 with 596 viewsnoggin

I am in awe of this man... on 14:40 - Nov 23 by Keno

It's got me to where I am today.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

I am in awe of this man... on 15:12 - Nov 23 with 557 viewsFixed_It

I am in awe of this man... on 14:38 - Nov 23 by farkenhell

Lol .

Apologies. I thought you were Fergalsharkey! Now I feel silly. I thought it was out of character!!

Ready! Steady! Cook!

I am in awe of this man... on 15:13 - Nov 23 with 551 viewsFixed_It

I am in awe of this man... on 14:40 - Nov 23 by Keno

I've just proved it!

Ready! Steady! Cook!

I am in awe of this man... on 15:44 - Nov 23 with 519 viewsBiGDonnie

I am in awe of this man... on 14:01 - Nov 23 by Fixed_It

Poor ol farkenhell...

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

I am in awe of this man... on 15:44 - Nov 23 with 519 viewsfarkenhell

I am in awe of this man... on 15:12 - Nov 23 by Fixed_It

Apologies. I thought you were Fergalsharkey! Now I feel silly. I thought it was out of character!!

I aspire to become Fergalsharkey. Although sadly it must be said that I don't have a good heart.
Login to get fewer ads

I am in awe of this man... on 15:45 - Nov 23 with 518 viewsfarkenhell

I am in awe of this man... on 15:44 - Nov 23 by farkenhell

I aspire to become Fergalsharkey. Although sadly it must be said that I don't have a good heart.

...or a moped.
I am in awe of this man... on 15:56 - Nov 23 with 496 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Incredible bloke by all accounts.

Can imagine the affect of his best mate being Rob Burrow is enormous. That story is absolutely heartbreaking. To go from one of the best rugby league players of his generation, to 3 years later being unable to walk or speak really highlights the awful disease that MND is.

Both Sinfield and Burrow deserve huge credit for how they’ve reacted to the awful news of Burrow’s diagnosis. Burrow for the way he’s tackled it to Sinfield with all the charity stuff he’s done since, this 101 miles being one such incredible example.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I am in awe of this man... on 16:10 - Nov 23 with 474 viewsfarkenhell

I am in awe of this man... on 15:56 - Nov 23 by The_Romford_Blue

Incredible bloke by all accounts.

Can imagine the affect of his best mate being Rob Burrow is enormous. That story is absolutely heartbreaking. To go from one of the best rugby league players of his generation, to 3 years later being unable to walk or speak really highlights the awful disease that MND is.

Both Sinfield and Burrow deserve huge credit for how they’ve reacted to the awful news of Burrow’s diagnosis. Burrow for the way he’s tackled it to Sinfield with all the charity stuff he’s done since, this 101 miles being one such incredible example.

Couldn't have put it better myself.
I am in awe of this man... on 16:19 - Nov 23 with 459 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm glad somebody posted this. It's an incredibly inspiring and emotional feat. I'm in awe of both of them. Rob Burrow has done a huge amount to raise awareness of his condition and has faced it with a courage I'm sure I wouldn't be able to muster.

And Kevin Sinfield has shown was an amazing, caring, unselfish person he is through the support he's offered Rob and his family, never mind the £millions he's raised for MNDA in the process.

I lost my mum to a very aggressive form of this disease; it's an absolute b*stard watching someone you love shut down incrementally. It was bad enough over a period of a few months, so I've nothing but huge respect, admiration and love for those who spend years going through this torture.

Big up to the Leeds, er, ball throwers. And the Leister ones too (it's still a funny game though).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I am in awe of this man... on 16:28 - Nov 23 with 445 viewsBloomBlue

Anyone watching him finish during BBC breakfast this morning I sure had to grab a tissue to wipe their eyes, he was completely broken but to do that for a mate is incredible
I am in awe of this man... on 16:30 - Nov 23 with 439 viewsfarkenhell

I am in awe of this man... on 16:19 - Nov 23 by Swansea_Blue

I'm glad somebody posted this. It's an incredibly inspiring and emotional feat. I'm in awe of both of them. Rob Burrow has done a huge amount to raise awareness of his condition and has faced it with a courage I'm sure I wouldn't be able to muster.

And Kevin Sinfield has shown was an amazing, caring, unselfish person he is through the support he's offered Rob and his family, never mind the £millions he's raised for MNDA in the process.

I lost my mum to a very aggressive form of this disease; it's an absolute b*stard watching someone you love shut down incrementally. It was bad enough over a period of a few months, so I've nothing but huge respect, admiration and love for those who spend years going through this torture.

Big up to the Leeds, er, ball throwers. And the Leister ones too (it's still a funny game though).

I'm fortunate enough not to know anyone personally who has experienced this horrible disease. But I read the article yesterday, along with other things that KS has done for his mate and MND, and the clip of him finishing the run really struck home.

Not that it matters, but I've heard anecdotally that he is a really genuine bloke.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2021 16:33]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024