Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Budgies are supposedly unveiling their new crest/badge at 6pm 16:34 - Nov 23 with 3463 viewsBLUEBEAT

I wonder what it will include?

#family

Poll: W or W

Budgies are supposedly unveiling their new crest/badge at 6pm on 16:35 - Nov 23 with 2268 viewsfooters

Half and half badge with Bayern.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Budgies are supposedly unveiling their new crest/badge at 6pm on 16:39 - Nov 23 with 2238 viewswaveneyblue

Surely it will involve a budgie on a Yo-Yo ....
Budgies are supposedly unveiling their new crest/badge at 6pm on 16:40 - Nov 23 with 2232 viewsMetal_Hacker

6 fingers and webbed feet

Poll: If it were one or the other

Budgies are supposedly unveiling their new crest/badge at 6pm on 16:45 - Nov 23 with 2189 viewsIllinoisblue

Participationmedal.jpg

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Budgies are supposedly unveiling their new crest/badge at 6pm on 16:54 - Nov 23 with 2139 viewsZx1988

Absolutely flawless justification for it:

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Budgies are supposedly unveiling their new crest/badge at 6pm on 16:58 - Nov 23 with 2097 viewsclive_baker

Ahh, the latest club to pay some design agency £50k to make some utterly pointless changes to their badge.

I'l guessing it'll be shaped like a cock & balls.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Budgies are supposedly unveiling their new crest/badge at 6pm on 17:04 - Nov 23 with 2065 viewswkj

I am under NDA, but feck it... I actually am who they commissioned to design their badge.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Budgies are supposedly unveiling their new crest/badge at 6pm on 17:06 - Nov 23 with 2046 viewsfooters

Budgies are supposedly unveiling their new crest/badge at 6pm on 17:04 - Nov 23 by wkj

I am under NDA, but feck it... I actually am who they commissioned to design their badge.

Needs a bottle of gin, but good work on the six fingers.

Login to get fewer ads

Budgies are supposedly unveiling their new crest/badge at 6pm on 17:09 - Nov 23 with 2019 viewshoppy

Budgies are supposedly unveiling their new crest/badge at 6pm on 17:04 - Nov 23 by wkj

No Bayern reference? I'm disappointed.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Budgies are supposedly unveiling their new crest/badge at 6pm on 17:13 - Nov 23 with 1998 viewswkj

Budgies are supposedly unveiling their new crest/badge at 6pm on 17:09 - Nov 23 by hoppy

No Bayern reference? I'm disappointed.

There is a B in the banner - clever people would have got that reference.

Crybaby

Budgies are supposedly unveiling their new crest/badge at 6pm on 17:14 - Nov 23 with 1985 viewshoppy

Budgies are supposedly unveiling their new crest/badge at 6pm on 17:13 - Nov 23 by wkj

One day I'll hopefully be cleverer.

Budgies are supposedly unveiling their new crest/badge at 6pm on 17:14 - Nov 23 with 1990 viewsSnedders

Budgies are supposedly unveiling their new crest/badge at 6pm on 17:16 - Nov 23 with 1974 viewsfooters

Budgies are supposedly unveiling their new crest/badge at 6pm on 17:13 - Nov 23 by wkj

Maybe they're also going to rename Carrot Rud Letsby Avenue?

Budgies are supposedly unveiling their new crest/badge at 6pm on 17:17 - Nov 23 with 1959 viewshoppy

Budgies are supposedly unveiling their new crest/badge at 6pm on 16:54 - Nov 23 by Zx1988

Actually, they had a redesign done for them back in 2014...

https://footballcrestswithtacos.tumblr.com/post/99661943358/norwich-city-footbal

Budgies are supposedly unveiling their new crest/badge at 6pm on 17:18 - Nov 23 with 1947 viewsNthQldITFC

~~~~~~~ Soror mea est mater est - Ego non habent calicem ~~~~~~~

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Budgies are supposedly unveiling their new crest/badge at 6pm on 17:19 - Nov 23 with 1921 viewswkj

Budgies are supposedly unveiling their new crest/badge at 6pm on 17:18 - Nov 23 by NthQldITFC

~~~~~~~ Soror mea est mater est - Ego non habent calicem ~~~~~~~

They actually delayed the release as they had something else planned, but sacking Farke meant a re-edit was needed.

Crybaby

Budgies are supposedly unveiling their new crest/badge at 6pm on 17:20 - Nov 23 with 1905 viewsNthQldITFC

Budgies are supposedly unveiling their new crest/badge at 6pm on 17:19 - Nov 23 by wkj

They actually delayed the release as they had something else planned, but sacking Farke meant a re-edit was needed.

What sort of tits are they?

Budgies are supposedly unveiling their new crest/badge at 6pm on 17:20 - Nov 23 with 1907 viewsKeno

Will it be based on a Derek and Clive line?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Budgies are supposedly unveiling their new crest/badge at 6pm on 17:21 - Nov 23 with 1901 viewshoppy

Budgies are supposedly unveiling their new crest/badge at 6pm on 17:19 - Nov 23 by wkj

Surely all they needed to do was add "For Farke's Sake" to that?

Budgies are supposedly unveiling their new crest/badge at 6pm on 17:21 - Nov 23 with 1900 viewswkj

Budgies are supposedly unveiling their new crest/badge at 6pm on 17:20 - Nov 23 by NthQldITFC

What sort of tits are they?

Great ones apparently, well, 2nd greatest ones behind Pep
[Post edited 23 Nov 2021 17:21]

Crybaby

Budgies are supposedly unveiling their new crest/badge at 6pm on 17:22 - Nov 23 with 1884 viewsTractorCam

Budgies are supposedly unveiling their new crest/badge at 6pm on 16:54 - Nov 23 by Zx1988

That is tragic. Removing the bias it's a good badge and they're probably going to replace it with some dull circle so it's "modern"

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Budgies are supposedly unveiling their new crest/badge at 6pm on 17:23 - Nov 23 with 1879 viewswkj

Budgies are supposedly unveiling their new crest/badge at 6pm on 17:22 - Nov 23 by TractorCam

That is tragic. Removing the bias it's a good badge and they're probably going to replace it with some dull circle so it's "modern"

In my head I'm thinking something like the wánk that Juventus went with.- Or maybe even this

[Post edited 23 Nov 2021 17:30]

Crybaby

Budgies are supposedly unveiling their new crest/badge at 6pm on 17:30 - Nov 23 with 1806 viewsNthQldITFC

Budgies are supposedly unveiling their new crest/badge at 6pm on 17:20 - Nov 23 by Keno

Will it be based on a Derek and Clive line?

I was lying there in bed last night, and there was this tap-tap-tap on the window. Do you know who its was?

No.

Delia bloody Smith again, that's who. 'Delia,' I said, 'Delia, just sod off will you. I am not going to give you any silverware, you mad old bat.' But it was alright because she'd fallen asleep in an alcoholic stupor on my geraniums. Daft old cow.

Budgies are supposedly unveiling their new crest/badge at 6pm on 18:09 - Nov 23 with 1632 viewsIllinoisblue

Here it is:

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Budgies are supposedly unveiling their new crest/badge at 6pm on 18:09 - Nov 23 with 1601 viewsKeno

Budgies are supposedly unveiling their new crest/badge at 6pm on 17:30 - Nov 23 by NthQldITFC

I was lying there in bed last night, and there was this tap-tap-tap on the window. Do you know who its was?

No.

Delia bloody Smith again, that's who. 'Delia,' I said, 'Delia, just sod off will you. I am not going to give you any silverware, you mad old bat.' But it was alright because she'd fallen asleep in an alcoholic stupor on my geraniums. Daft old cow.

That deserves a top rank

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024