Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We looks absolutely miles off it don't we? 21:18 - Nov 23 with 1569 viewsDubtractor

The difference between these 2 teams is massive - we've not laid a glove on them all game.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

We looks absolutely miles off it don't we? on 21:18 - Nov 23 with 1560 viewsTractorWood

Look like we are playing with 10 men.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

We looks absolutely miles off it don't we? on 21:19 - Nov 23 with 1528 viewsbelgablue

Not even a contest at any point. Totally flat and I can’t see him turning it round now.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

We looks absolutely miles off it don't we? on 21:23 - Nov 23 with 1425 viewsGlasgowBlue

Regardless of the result, we need a good last twenty minutes otherwise our confidence will be shot.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

We looks absolutely miles off it don't we? on 21:26 - Nov 23 with 1353 viewsIwasthere

We looks absolutely miles off it don't we? on 21:23 - Nov 23 by GlasgowBlue

Regardless of the result, we need a good last twenty minutes otherwise our confidence will be shot.

We need a new manager otherwise our season is shot.
We looks absolutely miles off it don't we? on 21:28 - Nov 23 with 1299 viewsskinnybob72

Rotherham lost their first choice keeper pre match - for all Town have done they could have put one of their 256 travelling fans in goal.
We looks absolutely miles off it don't we? on 21:28 - Nov 23 with 1291 viewsBlueBadger

We looks absolutely miles off it don't we? on 21:26 - Nov 23 by Iwasthere

We need a new manager otherwise our season is shot.

We'll probably pull out a stormer at the weekend now and he'll hold on until the end of the season, ala Jewell.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

We looks absolutely miles off it don't we? on 21:36 - Nov 23 with 1164 viewsHerbivore

It's been a really worrying performance. We look so far off being where we need to be to compete for promotion. Something isn't right.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

We looks absolutely miles off it don't we? on 21:40 - Nov 23 with 1093 viewsjeera

We looks absolutely miles off it don't we? on 21:36 - Nov 23 by Herbivore

It's been a really worrying performance. We look so far off being where we need to be to compete for promotion. Something isn't right.

Very little belief in ourselves it feels.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

We looks absolutely miles off it don't we? on 21:40 - Nov 23 with 1085 viewsfooters

That's it as far as this correspondent is concerned.

Cook's been given everything and more he asked for and we're now well out of touch in terms of form and results over the season.

Sorry, just not good enough. And I've been one of the more forgiving ones!

Tonight was abysmal.

P.S. Has anyone made sure PR isn't on the site of an ancient Indian burial ground by any chance?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

We looks absolutely miles off it don't we? on 21:43 - Nov 23 with 1023 viewsphillev231069

It's very worrying when there is a gulf between ourselves and the top teams in this division that's for sure, sorry but I'm still Cook out!
We looks absolutely miles off it don't we? on 21:50 - Nov 23 with 901 viewsLankHenners

Rotherham excellent off the ball, not pretty on it but very effective and know exactly what they need to do in each phase of play.

We still look like a bunch of strangers chucked together just passing it around to see if something happens. A few poor individual performances but overall that was awful, could easily have mistaken it for a game from the end of last season.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

We looks absolutely miles off it don't we? on 22:00 - Nov 23 with 790 viewsRobTheMonk

We don't have a game plan. At least with Lambert you know what he was trying to do. All we seem to do is knock it around in our own half, panic when pressed, pass to Walton who then hoofs to an isloated striker.

We have three creative players and can't even get a shot on target all game.

Bonne's purple patch has ended and Chaplin is no longer chipping in.

Rotherham looked a league above tonight in the way they were structured. We look like we've set out 6 defensive players and hope that the front 4 can create some magic.

I think I said if we're not top 6 by the end of October then Cook would be on thin ice. Well it's not November and we're nowhere near where we should be from a performance and points basis. We can't even sh1thouse our way to a result.

And it's not like this is a new thing with Cook's Ipswich. Sh1t the bed last season and never changed the sheets for this one.
We looks absolutely miles off it don't we? on 22:23 - Nov 23 with 659 viewsBlueBadger

We looks absolutely miles off it don't we? on 22:00 - Nov 23 by RobTheMonk

We don't have a game plan. At least with Lambert you know what he was trying to do. All we seem to do is knock it around in our own half, panic when pressed, pass to Walton who then hoofs to an isloated striker.

We have three creative players and can't even get a shot on target all game.

Bonne's purple patch has ended and Chaplin is no longer chipping in.

Rotherham looked a league above tonight in the way they were structured. We look like we've set out 6 defensive players and hope that the front 4 can create some magic.

I think I said if we're not top 6 by the end of October then Cook would be on thin ice. Well it's not November and we're nowhere near where we should be from a performance and points basis. We can't even sh1thouse our way to a result.

And it's not like this is a new thing with Cook's Ipswich. Sh1t the bed last season and never changed the sheets for this one.

'At least with Lambert you know what he was trying to do. All we seem to do is knock it around in our own half, panic when pressed, pass to Walton who then hoofs to an isloated striker.'

Change the keeper's name and that was Lambert's game plan as well...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

We looks absolutely miles off it don't we? on 22:25 - Nov 23 with 616 viewschrismakin

Frustrating thing. There were gaps in their backline.

Donacien barely got forward as he had no cover
Same got Clements despite this being a potential danger for them

Bonne kept asking for through balls yet we waited for him to move wide...

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

We looks absolutely miles off it don't we? on 22:27 - Nov 23 with 594 viewsRobTheMonk

We looks absolutely miles off it don't we? on 22:23 - Nov 23 by BlueBadger

'At least with Lambert you know what he was trying to do. All we seem to do is knock it around in our own half, panic when pressed, pass to Walton who then hoofs to an isloated striker.'

Change the keeper's name and that was Lambert's game plan as well...

Lambert tried to get Dean Gerkin playing like Ederson lol. I admired his ambition but it was extremly misplaced.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024