Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bit of a decision to be made, I think 22:24 - Nov 23 with 819 viewsthebooks

That was very, very poor. Cook out-tacticked and the team looked thoroughly lacking in belief after the second went in.

Presumably if they’re serious about getting promoted quickly the owners are thinking about if it’s getting near decision time.

Paul Warne looks a good manager….
Bit of a decision to be made, I think on 22:29 - Nov 23 with 749 viewsGarv

We were just beaten by a much better team. I don't think it's any more complicated than that.

It wasn't a tactical battle that we lost. Oxford was a bit more like that, but not tonight.

Rotherham just look like a Championship side.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Bit of a decision to be made, I think on 22:46 - Nov 23 with 666 viewsthebooks

Bit of a decision to be made, I think on 22:29 - Nov 23 by Garv

We were just beaten by a much better team. I don't think it's any more complicated than that.

It wasn't a tactical battle that we lost. Oxford was a bit more like that, but not tonight.

I disagree. We were given a lesson in pressing and positioning tonight; both full backs pushed back and Toto targeted whenever he got the ball. I’m willing to bet our squad cost a lot more than theirs.

We capitulated and showed no belief we could get a goal, which I found worrying. That made me question whether we’re actually going to make the playoffs - wonder whether the owners are starting to feel that too.
Bit of a decision to be made, I think on 22:49 - Nov 23 with 619 viewspointofblue

Rotherham look like a Championship side - but player for player would you take ours or theirs?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Bit of a decision to be made, I think on 22:50 - Nov 23 with 610 viewsSwansea_Blue

it was more a skirmish than a battle - they knew what would close us down, executed it and we didn't respond. A battle suggests two sides took part.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Bit of a decision to be made, I think on 23:01 - Nov 23 with 541 viewsBlueBadger

We've got a squad full of those. Allegedly.

They're just being very, very badly managed.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024