Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rotherham set the standard tonight… 22:38 - Nov 23 with 735 viewsRegencyBlue

And showed us just how far away we are from getting out of this Division this season.

I want Cook to succeed because if he does Town succeed but the performance tonight was completely unacceptable.

Rotherham set the standard tonight… on 22:50 - Nov 23 with 643 viewsbrazil1981

Yeah coz they’re manager has been in the job 5 years, he has bought in players over time to fit into his rigid set way of playing, which they’ve learnt over a long period of time!

We need to give Cook at least a full season to try and build something similar!!!! I’m sure Rotherham have had they’re ups and downs in that period but they stuck with him and it’s paying off!
Just to mention... on 22:57 - Nov 23 with 584 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Rotherham set the standard tonight… on 22:50 - Nov 23 by brazil1981

Yeah coz they’re manager has been in the job 5 years, he has bought in players over time to fit into his rigid set way of playing, which they’ve learnt over a long period of time!

We need to give Cook at least a full season to try and build something similar!!!! I’m sure Rotherham have had they’re ups and downs in that period but they stuck with him and it’s paying off!

...Warne won promotion from League 1 with Rotherham in his first full season in charge.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Rotherham set the standard tonight… on 22:59 - Nov 23 with 565 viewsChurchman

Rotherham set the standard tonight… on 22:50 - Nov 23 by brazil1981

We played Rotherham, not Barcelona. They play in front of what, 10,000 and are basically a L1, sometimes Championship club. And we never even competed. Beaten with ease. They knew it’d be an easy night and so it was. It’s not good enough.

I had no problem booting out last years losers, but what exactly has Cook replaced them with? If you are going to do demolition man at least be clear on what comes next. Surely it wasn’t a team in 13th half way through the season that with a bit of luck might avoid relegation.

No goals, no guts, no idea. After Wycombe, I thought we’d turned the corner. We indeed have. The wrong corner.
Rotherham set the standard tonight… on 23:07 - Nov 23 with 531 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Rotherham set the standard tonight… on 22:59 - Nov 23 by Churchman

We played Rotherham, not Barcelona. They play in front of what, 10,000 and are basically a L1, sometimes Championship club. And we never even competed. Beaten with ease. They knew it’d be an easy night and so it was. It’s not good enough.

I had no problem booting out last years losers, but what exactly has Cook replaced them with? If you are going to do demolition man at least be clear on what comes next. Surely it wasn’t a team in 13th half way through the season that with a bit of luck might avoid relegation.

No goals, no guts, no idea. After Wycombe, I thought we’d turned the corner. We indeed have. The wrong corner.

We've turned a bloody hairpin bend.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Rotherham set the standard tonight… on 23:18 - Nov 23 with 478 viewsIllinoisblue

And let’s be honest, they didn’t need to do a lot to beat us. Just press us into submission and then sit back and watch our full backs never cross the halfway line.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024