Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Be honest with yourselves people… 23:38 - Nov 23 with 760 viewsbrazil1981

a month ago after the Pompey and Wycombe wins how did you feel? Suspect like me you were thinking we have have the beginnings of something good with the squad/manager etc!

A couple of iffy performances since and you all want to chuck it all a way and start again!

Tonight was poor I agree but it’s one match against a really in form side! Sunderland, Plymouth and Oxford were disappointing results but by most people’s admission they weren’t terrible performances! So are forwards are off form currently…it happens!

I agree we’re not where we want to be currently, but let’s get a bit of perspective folks! Even though we’ve spent a bit of money on a new squad we’ve devine right to go straight up…it takes time!
Be honest with yourselves people… on 23:40 - Nov 23 with 721 viewspointofblue

Yes, you're right - we have no divine right to go up. We have to earn it.

And we're earning nothing at the moment.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Be honest with yourselves people… on 23:40 - Nov 23 with 713 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Oh yes 4-2-3-1 and Cooks stubborness with it proves to be a way.
Be honest with yourselves people… on 23:42 - Nov 23 with 695 viewsBseaBlue

Yes it can take time but we simply aren't showing the signs of getting into the form needed to make a charge on this division! That is the issue that people have been correctly highlighting.
Be honest with yourselves people… on 23:47 - Nov 23 with 654 viewsGarv

I don't think the Wycombe and Portsmouth performances were all that to be honest. Wycombe wasn't a 4-1 game for me and Portsmouth were terrible.

But I don't disagree with the overall point, quite the opposite.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Be honest with yourselves people… on 23:54 - Nov 23 with 575 viewstimothyeo

I've been pretty consistent throughout. Cooks tenure has been incredibly consistent too. Consistently underdelivering.
Be honest with yourselves people… on 23:57 - Nov 23 with 554 viewsjayessess

After Pompey and Wycombe I was pretty hopeful that we'd continue improving and move up the league. We haven't, so now I'm not terribly hopeful. Not so hard, is it?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024