Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Cook’s other clubs where he had reasonable success… 00:57 - Nov 24 with 811 viewsBLUEBEAT

Didn’t he have a Plan B with them either?

Poll: W or W

Paul Cook’s other clubs where he had reasonable success… on 00:59 - Nov 24 with 803 viewswkj

It doesn't seem to be the case according to a number of fans, no.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Paul Cook’s other clubs where he had reasonable success… on 01:01 - Nov 24 with 783 viewsjayessess

Think the Plan B stuff is a bit of a red herring really. It's the quality of Plan A that really dictates where you end up.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Paul Cook’s other clubs where he had reasonable success… on 04:19 - Nov 24 with 655 viewspowinswitch

Paul Cook’s other clubs where he had reasonable success… on 01:01 - Nov 24 by jayessess

Think the Plan B stuff is a bit of a red herring really. It's the quality of Plan A that really dictates where you end up.

Unable to agree with that at all. Our style of play is so predictable. I think it’s easy to prepare for a game against us, because you know how we will play, and that we won’t change. Inept management in my opinion, and I am not calling for anybody to go.
Paul Cook’s other clubs where he had reasonable success… on 07:12 - Nov 24 with 515 viewsTMWWNGAS

Paul Cook’s other clubs where he had reasonable success… on 04:19 - Nov 24 by powinswitch

Unable to agree with that at all. Our style of play is so predictable. I think it’s easy to prepare for a game against us, because you know how we will play, and that we won’t change. Inept management in my opinion, and I am not calling for anybody to go.

Couple that with how long ago cook had those successes it's fair to say people know how he plays
Paul Cook’s other clubs where he had reasonable success… on 07:31 - Nov 24 with 463 viewsjayessess

Paul Cook’s other clubs where he had reasonable success… on 04:19 - Nov 24 by powinswitch

We knew how Rotherham were going to play and they lined up as 3-5-2 on match day one. They didn't need a Plan B because Plan A works.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Paul Cook’s other clubs where he had reasonable success… on 07:42 - Nov 24 with 436 viewsblueconscience

He didn’t have a plan B. Instead, he had a decent assistant to get him out of trouble.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Paul Cook’s other clubs where he had reasonable success… on 07:45 - Nov 24 with 422 viewschrismakin

Paul Cook’s other clubs where he had reasonable success… on 07:42 - Nov 24 by blueconscience

He didn’t have a plan B. Instead, he had a decent assistant to get him out of trouble.

Another Wigan comeback last night.

Feel for PC. His whole management success since Ireland looks like a farce.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024