Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celina 10:33 - Nov 24 with 736 viewsloyalfan

Is Santi a help or a hindrance to us? I love watching him and thought he provided more attacking threat than any of our other players last night- granted, he gave the ball away a few times (as did most of the team) but does he sometimes expect his teammates to see his pass and they're just not cultured enough players to read his game? I feel he is just at a different level to the majority of our squad and in games like Doncaster/Wycombe he really shines. I could watch him all match just for the quality he brings but maybe he is too good for our current team...
Celina on 10:34 - Nov 24 with 715 viewswkj

He's a help, but I honestly see him more as a super sub type of player. You want someone with his spark and creativity to see out games more than taking it away at the 70th minute.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Celina on 10:35 - Nov 24 with 707 viewsiamipswich

I agree I actually thought he was one of the more influential players last night. The longer the game went on, the more he tried to force it too much and he was guilty of careless passes. Don't think he deserves the blame that have been levelled at him for last night.

Poll: Who will return first?

Celina on 10:36 - Nov 24 with 700 viewsEssexBloo

I think he’s been a massive disappointment so far. He should be ripping up this league.

My summary last night was 3 step overs and then pass it to the opposition.
Celina on 10:39 - Nov 24 with 675 viewsDavoIPB

Celina on 10:36 - Nov 24 by EssexBloo

I think he’s been a massive disappointment so far. He should be ripping up this league.

My summary last night was 3 step overs and then pass it to the opposition.

Don't think you watched the same game as me. He kept the ball, almost every one of his passes found our player (look at the stats), held the ball well, took it past their players. Really fought and won the ball back on many occasions. Needed somebody out wide of him to add width and we would have caused them more problems.
Celina on 11:21 - Nov 24 with 588 views3_5_2

Show pony

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Celina on 11:28 - Nov 24 with 562 viewsPrice_1991

Celina on 10:34 - Nov 24 by wkj

He's a help, but I honestly see him more as a super sub type of player. You want someone with his spark and creativity to see out games more than taking it away at the 70th minute.

I agree with this, he's an outstanding player but for me he should be used as an impact sub rather than a starter. He is an outstanding player but when he has been a starter so far this season he starts to over play the game. For me I would start Edwards on the left and tell him to run at his full back all game the same that burns does down the right then bring on Celina around the 70 minute mark to kill a game off.
Celina on 11:37 - Nov 24 with 535 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

I said on the day he signed that he did nothing for me the last time he was here and that he would fade into obscurity once he was in the door.
Celina on 11:47 - Nov 24 with 504 viewsHighgateBlue

Celina on 11:21 - Nov 24 by 3_5_2

Show pony

What is your view on Edwards?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024