Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two 2-0 defeats in a row... but two vastly different performances 11:22 - Nov 24 with 362 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

And now I'm worried. If Rotherham are the best this league has to offer then on last night's showing we're way off it still.

Most has been said already about how abject that was and there's not much I can add. The big thing that has me worried is I said to my mate at half time, "The way they come out second half will show us what Cook can do. Because this team needs a rocket." If anything they were worse second half. No fight, no passion, slow and ponderous, little quality, little desire. If that's after a pep-talk from Cook then Cook's in trouble. That's before we even get into selection/tactics.

Rotherham were even way fitter than us it seemed. I thought Cook was meant to be sorting out the fitness?

There was just nothing acceptable about that performance.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Two 2-0 defeats in a row... but two vastly different performances on 11:26 - Nov 24 with 313 viewsjayessess

In a weird way, despite being the most difficult game, I think it was more worrying than any of the other 6 defeats.

It wasn't carelessness or effort or mere moments of ineptitude, just the cold realisation that we'd lose against this opposition 9 times out of 10.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024