Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The owners are all coming over in 3 weeks..... 14:51 - Nov 24 with 769 viewsBlueNomad

perhaps it might be more ominous for PC and co than their broadcast "celebration" of all things Ipswich has been expected to be.
The owners are all coming over in 3 weeks..... on 14:53 - Nov 24 with 721 viewsMullet

They might be unveiling Frank Yallop instead

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

The owners are all coming over in 3 weeks..... on 14:55 - Nov 24 with 706 viewsBlueNomad

The owners are all coming over in 3 weeks..... on 14:53 - Nov 24 by Mullet

They might be unveiling Frank Yallop instead

Maybe
The owners are all coming over in 3 weeks..... on 15:05 - Nov 24 with 664 viewsElephantintheRoom

If Marcus Evans turned up he would own more of the club than the three turkey vultures, assuming he hasn't flogged his sequestered part of the training ground.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

The owners are all coming over in 3 weeks..... on 18:51 - Nov 24 with 518 viewschicoazul

The owners don’t pay Ashton and his brother in law the thick end of 500k a year only to do the firing themselves.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

The owners are all coming over in 3 weeks..... on 19:06 - Nov 24 with 494 viewsMattinLondon

The owners are all coming over in 3 weeks..... on 15:05 - Nov 24 by ElephantintheRoom

If Marcus Evans turned up he would own more of the club than the three turkey vultures, assuming he hasn't flogged his sequestered part of the training ground.

The owners are all coming over in 3 weeks..... on 19:51 - Nov 24 with 417 viewsFightingEssex

The problem with our new ownership (and I don't mean this as a criticism just stating the obvious) is the three guys have a number of different business and sports interests in the United States. I don't think it's ideal even with the good intentions, much like Evans running a business empire with the football club as a side project. I think we all know this isn't a hands off job, or something that can done as a weekend work from the owners, it needs full commitment to turn around before it is in a bigger mess. Ashton is meant to be running the club for them, I understand that, but my preference would be for a hands on, committed sole owner from this country with the interest and time to do it, rather than be part of a trans-Atlantic portfolio beholden to a US pension fund investment. I think this is a much bigger job then they all thought it was to be honest.

Poll: Next Ipswich Town manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024