Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In our absence from the Premier League since 2002 21:02 - Nov 25 with 2135 viewstextbackup

Who’s the one team, and player (doesn’t need to be from same club) you really wish you’d witnessed live at PR?

I know being up there is more about us, but I can’t help but feel gutted I didn’t see the likes of Yaya Toure, Sergio, Ronaldo, Drogba etc

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

In our absence from the Premier League since 2002 on 21:04 - Nov 25 with 2092 viewswkj

Eidar Gudjonsson - but in a town shirt.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

In our absence from the Premier League since 2002 on 21:05 - Nov 25 with 2084 viewsITFC_Forever

Fernando Torres.
Sergio Aguero.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

In our absence from the Premier League since 2002 on 21:07 - Nov 25 with 2067 viewstextbackup

In our absence from the Premier League since 2002 on 21:05 - Nov 25 by ITFC_Forever

Fernando Torres.
Sergio Aguero.

Torres at liverpool I take it, and not Chelsea lol

In our absence from the Premier League since 2002 on 21:14 - Nov 25 with 2030 viewsSitfcB

(Prime) Hazard. Luckily saw him live, so o good.

All those you mention definitely, any Man City team from the last few years.

Salah!

Probably nearly all the big names ha.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

In our absence from the Premier League since 2002 on 21:14 - Nov 25 with 2029 viewsDinnernotTea

Suarez
Vardy
De Bruyne

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

In our absence from the Premier League since 2002 on 21:16 - Nov 25 with 2019 viewsdominiciawful

Steve McNulty

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

In our absence from the Premier League since 2002 on 21:20 - Nov 25 with 1988 viewsPendejo

Team. Got to be Massive Citeh under Pep

Player N'golo Kante

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

In our absence from the Premier League since 2002 on 21:22 - Nov 25 with 1978 viewsITFC_Forever

In our absence from the Premier League since 2002 on 21:07 - Nov 25 by textbackup

Torres at liverpool I take it, and not Chelsea lol

That was the version I was thinking of!!

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Login to get fewer ads

In our absence from the Premier League since 2002 on 00:58 - Nov 26 with 1729 viewsGarv

De Bruyne is the classiest player to ever grace the league so it'll have to be him.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

In our absence from the Premier League since 2002 on 14:19 - Nov 26 with 1474 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Team-Leicester title winners.

Player- Suarez at Liverpool, That version of Luis Suarez is one of the greatest footballers of all time.

Van Dijk- The best Premier league centre back of all time.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

In our absence from the Premier League since 2002 on 14:25 - Nov 26 with 1456 viewstextbackup

In our absence from the Premier League since 2002 on 14:19 - Nov 26 by TRUE_BLUE123

Player- Suarez at Liverpool, That version of Luis Suarez is one of the greatest footballers of all time.

i think jaap stam and john terry, just to name two, would have something to say about that

In our absence from the Premier League since 2002 on 14:36 - Nov 26 with 1436 viewsMediocre_Quick

In our absence from the Premier League since 2002 on 14:19 - Nov 26 by TRUE_BLUE123

Found the secret Liverpool fan,

Suarez at Liverpool was class, due to always ruining Nodge...

VVD for best PL CB of all time though? It's easy to look good in a sh*te Southampton team, and to look world class in a world class Liverpool team

However, there have been some better CB in the premier league, Prime Vidic, Ferdinand, John Terry to name a few
In our absence from the Premier League since 2002 on 15:46 - Nov 26 with 1376 viewstractordownsouth

De Bruyne. Ridiculously talented.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

In our absence from the Premier League since 2002 on 17:00 - Nov 26 with 1325 viewsSwansea_Blue

Probably one of the ones mentioned like Hazard or De Bruyne, but just to throw another name out there... Luka Modrić. My kind of player.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

In our absence from the Premier League since 2002 on 18:29 - Nov 26 with 1276 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

In our absence from the Premier League since 2002 on 14:36 - Nov 26 by Mediocre_Quick

Found the secret Liverpool fan,

Suarez at Liverpool was class, due to always ruining Nodge...

VVD for best PL CB of all time though? It's easy to look good in a sh*te Southampton team, and to look world class in a world class Liverpool team

However, there have been some better CB in the premier league, Prime Vidic, Ferdinand, John Terry to name a few

I dont think any of those players do anything better than VVD does. More accomplished yes, better footballers not to my eye.

Also note Liverpool only became a world class team after he joined. Then when he got injured, they looked like a substantially worse team.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

In our absence from the Premier League since 2002 on 18:37 - Nov 26 with 1267 viewsmonty_radio

Henrik Larsson

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

In our absence from the Premier League since 2002 on 18:47 - Nov 26 with 1259 viewsRyorry

Can I cheat slightly & also pretend we're playing in Europe? If so, Kylian Mbappé.

Team - Liverpool 2019-20.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

In our absence from the Premier League since 2002 on 18:54 - Nov 26 with 1241 viewsjudespiveyg

Team: Wenger's Arsenal, doesn't really matter at what point. (And yes technically I have seen them play at PR but wish I could've seen more)

Player is tougher, but I'll go for Gerrard, Ozil, Kane and Ronaldo. (again I realise that Gerrard probably played at PR before relegation but I didn't see it)

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

In our absence from the Premier League since 2002 on 19:07 - Nov 26 with 1210 viewsmarchy

In our absence from the Premier League since 2002 on 21:14 - Nov 25 by DinnernotTea

Suarez
Vardy
De Bruyne

Vardy was on the bench for this one...unable to displace one Harold Kane!

Town 1-0 Leicester City 2nd Mar 2013 17:39
David McGoldrick netted his second goal for the Blues five minutes from time as Town claimed a crucial 1-0 home victory over Leicester City. Sub Daryl Murphy dispossessed Foxes skipper Wes Morgan — who he had clashed with not long beforehand — and threaded through the on-loan Forest man. 45

In our absence from the Premier League since 2002 on 19:08 - Nov 26 with 1206 viewsmarchy

In our absence from the Premier League since 2002 on 18:54 - Nov 26 by judespiveyg

Team: Wenger's Arsenal, doesn't really matter at what point. (And yes technically I have seen them play at PR but wish I could've seen more)

Player is tougher, but I'll go for Gerrard, Ozil, Kane and Ronaldo. (again I realise that Gerrard probably played at PR before relegation but I didn't see it)

In our absence from the Premier League since 2002 by marchy 26 Nov 2021 19:07
Vardy was on the bench for this one...unable to displace one Harold Kane!

https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/22581/town-1-0-leicester-city

In our absence from the Premier League since 2002 on 20:26 - Nov 26 with 1148 viewsSitfcB

This thread has depressed me.

I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea but imagine we were in the Prem for even a couple of seasons the last few years, Super Sunday appearances, big spotlight on ITFC, the best players in the world coming to PR, ITFC players in Fantasy Football 🤣

Will it ever happen???

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

In our absence from the Premier League since 2002 on 20:30 - Nov 26 with 1136 viewsKeno

Damien Delaney

Top Premiership defender

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024