Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans 09:05 - Nov 26 with 5239 viewsKeno

we could have TWTD online radio

through the day (and night) different posters could do different informative and entertaining spots, with a mixture of chat and music which would be like the board centred ITFC but covering a wide range issues.

Stokie could do an economic show
Guthers a history one
J2 cooking, obviously

We could have Hoppy's Hilarity Half Hour

Phil and Gav could be like Phil and gordon the gopher Town during news and continuity

Who else is up for this?

Who's doing the music?
[Post edited 26 Nov 2021 9:06]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 16:57 - Nov 26 with 1008 viewsSwansea_Blue

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 16:49 - Nov 26 by wkj

I procrastinate... a lot. Photoshop is usually my enabler.

You'll go blind buh!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 17:36 - Nov 26 with 976 viewsKeno

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 15:20 - Nov 26 by leitrimblue

About 25 years ago, when I was new enough to archaeology I managed to blag a job at Cambridge Archaeological unit. ( I thought I'd done really well in interview but was later told I got the job cause I'm almost 6,5 an 15 stone, quite fit and someone has to move the wheelbarrows. C-units!) One of the first jobs I did there was an excavation of what's best described as a Roman rubbish dump on the edge of Cambridge. The office told me that a very elderly, esteemed, retired professor with a German sounding name lived next to the site and would pop down to visit. Eventually this very frail old boy with a very posh accent wobbles onto site. He seemed far from impressed with having to deal with some pikey from Haverhill. In a desperate attempt to win him over I pretended to show some interest in his life. I asked him how he started in archaeology. Without any kind of hesitation he just said 'Hitler Youth'. Apparently he's family had taken him outta Germany in the late 30,s.
He had worked on the Hitler youths first excavation. Described how the tools we're all inscribed with swastikas. Then went on to be a senior archaeology professor at Cambridge....

when you say "Roman rubbish dump on the edge of Cambridge" you could have just written Ixworth

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 17:38 - Nov 26 with 973 viewsKeno

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 16:24 - Nov 26 by wkj

First draft of my set list proposal. So good that we do Midnight TWICE!

This may just about one of the best things ever posted on here!!

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 17:45 - Nov 26 with 968 viewshoppy

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 16:24 - Nov 26 by wkj

Pffft... where's my minute disappeared to? I'd put a lot of work into that...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 17:46 - Nov 26 with 962 viewsKeno

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 17:45 - Nov 26 by hoppy

I reckon you could squeeze in-between Phil and Dolly

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 17:49 - Nov 26 with 958 viewswkj

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 17:45 - Nov 26 by hoppy

You were in the 25th spot on my spreadsheet, you know what that means.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 17:52 - Nov 26 with 949 viewshoppy

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 17:49 - Nov 26 by wkj

You were in the 25th spot on my spreadsheet, you know what that means.

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 17:54 - Nov 26 with 943 viewswkj

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 17:52 - Nov 26 by hoppy

Maybe we can replace the Graveyard with The Hoppy Hour

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 18:15 - Nov 26 with 931 viewsRyorry

Whilst I don't have a hot-tub, my invite could include the opportunity to be licked clean by a hairy dog like this who just loves people ;3~

[Post edited 26 Nov 2021 18:21]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 18:26 - Nov 26 with 916 viewsfactual_blue

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 15:41 - Nov 26 by hoppy

Was that after they rejected your 'Lavenham Guildhall fact of the day' slot idea?

That's in development as a podcast.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 18:31 - Nov 26 with 913 viewsTangledupin_Blue

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 13:21 - Nov 26 by footers

So long as you don't invite that awful Tommy Robinson character on.

I liked him when he was sticking up for minorities in his 2 4 6 8 Motorway days.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 19:48 - Nov 26 with 879 viewshoppy

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 17:54 - Nov 26 by wkj

Maybe we can replace the Graveyard with The Hoppy Hour

I'm not doing the 4am slot... that's stupid o'clock.

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 19:51 - Nov 26 with 876 viewsJ2BLUE

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 10:55 - Nov 26 by hoppy

Calling J2.. J2 come in, we need you...

J2, do you know anyone that knows anything about cookery?

I'm considering a transfer away from TWTD in the January window.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 19:52 - Nov 26 with 864 viewsKeno

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 19:51 - Nov 26 by J2BLUE

I'm considering a transfer away from TWTD in the January window.

NO!!!!!

I'm not sure anyone could afford your transfer fee

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 19:57 - Nov 26 with 846 viewsJ2BLUE

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 19:52 - Nov 26 by Keno

NO!!!!!

I'm not sure anyone could afford your transfer fee

Already found a new site. Contract agreed.

Truly impaired.

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 19:57 - Nov 26 with 846 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 18:15 - Nov 26 by Ryorry

Whilst I don't have a hot-tub, my invite could include the opportunity to be licked clean by a hairy dog like this who just loves people ;3~

[Post edited 26 Nov 2021 18:21]

Reminds me of a very drunken night in second year Uni that sentence

Edit - To clarify, she wasn’t an actual canine.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2021 19:58]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 19:58 - Nov 26 with 835 viewsKeno

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 19:57 - Nov 26 by J2BLUE

Already found a new site. Contract agreed.

So how much do we have to pay them?
[Post edited 26 Nov 2021 19:59]

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 20:01 - Nov 26 with 803 viewsJ2BLUE

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 19:58 - Nov 26 by Keno

So how much do we have to pay them?
[Post edited 26 Nov 2021 19:59]

£106,000,000

Truly impaired.

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 20:03 - Nov 26 with 794 viewsfooters

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 20:01 - Nov 26 by J2BLUE

£106,000,000

So Reading forum, then?

Could've guessed.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 20:12 - Nov 26 with 787 viewshoppy

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 20:03 - Nov 26 by footers

So Reading forum, then?

Could've guessed.

Don't be silly... he's had his head turned.

Each one of the club in question's travelling fans all put a quid each towards the fee, which is how it reached 106m.

Also, he was promised a signed copy of this...

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 20:15 - Nov 26 with 782 viewsunstableblue

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 09:23 - Nov 26 by WeWereZombies

Can I put in a claim for the TWTD equivalent of 'In Our Time'? Although I think when you reflect on how deeply the current times are never going to be Those Were The Days we look back fondly on I think we also need an annoucer for the necessary 'If you have been affected by the issues in this programme you can call the helpline', also someone to man the helpline too - Lucan?

My old uni chum was on In Our Time this week... rather good info on Plato and Rhetoric

About as challenging a topic as Melvin offers up

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 20:22 - Nov 26 with 775 viewsKeno

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 20:01 - Nov 26 by J2BLUE

£106,000,000

Pah, they could have 5 Fixed its, 3 Homers, 6 Footers, 2 Factors and a Hoppy for that

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 20:42 - Nov 26 with 763 viewsJ2BLUE

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 20:22 - Nov 26 by Keno

Pah, they could have 5 Fixed its, 3 Homers, 6 Footers, 2 Factors and a Hoppy for that

No good having 17 screwdrivers when you really need a spanner.

Truly impaired.

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 21:05 - Nov 26 with 747 viewstractordownsouth

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 20:12 - Nov 26 by hoppy

Don't be silly... he's had his head turned.

Each one of the club in question's travelling fans all put a quid each towards the fee, which is how it reached 106m.

Also, he was promised a signed copy of this...

My Mum got that for my Grandma's Christmas present when i was about 10. I was so disgusted I didn't speak to her for the rest of the afternoon.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 21:09 - Nov 26 with 738 viewshoppy

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 20:42 - Nov 26 by J2BLUE

No good having 17 screwdrivers when you really need a spanner.

You’re a very expensive spanner.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024