Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans 09:05 - Nov 26 with 5237 viewsKeno

we could have TWTD online radio

through the day (and night) different posters could do different informative and entertaining spots, with a mixture of chat and music which would be like the board centred ITFC but covering a wide range issues.

Stokie could do an economic show
Guthers a history one
J2 cooking, obviously

We could have Hoppy's Hilarity Half Hour

Phil and Gav could be like Phil and gordon the gopher Town during news and continuity

Who else is up for this?

Who's doing the music?
[Post edited 26 Nov 2021 9:06]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 21:35 - Nov 26 with 857 viewsEwan_Oozami

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 21:09 - Nov 26 by hoppy

You’re a very expensive spanner.

Adjustable?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 21:44 - Nov 26 with 845 viewsWeWereZombies

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 20:15 - Nov 26 by unstableblue

My old uni chum was on In Our Time this week... rather good info on Plato and Rhetoric

About as challenging a topic as Melvin offers up

It was a good and challenging one this week but I need to give it another listen.

Getting back to TWTD Radio, we need a consumer programme, say 'Blue and Yours'? Here are the topics for the first week:

00:00 - 00:02 Which Audi? Phil gives a quick guide to the latest models and their suitability for a reliable journey to Oldham
00:03 - 00:04 Hobnobs corner - Gav with a rundown of the latest prices and best before dates from local branches of Tesco, Sainsbury's, Asda and Waitrose plus his evaluation of the Lidl and Aldi versions compared to the real thing
00:05 - 00:59 Crimewatch with MarkTWTD, take a murky journey into the strange and unpredictable world of iFollow, interviews with users contains language that some may find offensive
00:59 - 01:00 Point of View - finishing off the in depth study we hear feedback on the cameraman's unique and singular approach to following the game

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 07:40 - Nov 27 with 774 viewsKeno

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 21:44 - Nov 26 by WeWereZombies

It was a good and challenging one this week but I need to give it another listen.

Getting back to TWTD Radio, we need a consumer programme, say 'Blue and Yours'? Here are the topics for the first week:

00:00 - 00:02 Which Audi? Phil gives a quick guide to the latest models and their suitability for a reliable journey to Oldham
00:03 - 00:04 Hobnobs corner - Gav with a rundown of the latest prices and best before dates from local branches of Tesco, Sainsbury's, Asda and Waitrose plus his evaluation of the Lidl and Aldi versions compared to the real thing
00:05 - 00:59 Crimewatch with MarkTWTD, take a murky journey into the strange and unpredictable world of iFollow, interviews with users contains language that some may find offensive
00:59 - 01:00 Point of View - finishing off the in depth study we hear feedback on the cameraman's unique and singular approach to following the game

Hoppy could do a Saturday morning show along the lines of Tiswas

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 07:50 - Nov 27 with 769 viewsWarkystache

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 07:40 - Nov 27 by Keno

Can I do 'Warkanory'? Like Jackanory for the kids, only with slightly more risqué tales?

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 08:09 - Nov 27 with 743 viewshoppy

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 07:40 - Nov 27 by Keno

I’ve spoken to my agent, and he’s said not to sign that contract, and to hold out for the ‘Just a Minute’ slot previously discussed.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 08:20 - Nov 27 with 740 viewsBluespeed225

Top 10 Div list countdown on a Sunday evening? Can we have ‘the sound of the swinging symbol’ playing in the background? There might be a Bryan Adams type stretch at number one for a few?
TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 09:08 - Nov 27 with 722 viewsKeno

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 08:09 - Nov 27 by hoppy

I’ve spoken to my agent, and he’s said not to sign that contract, and to hold out for the ‘Just a Minute’ slot previously discussed.

The “just a minute” slot - is that what you to call it now?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 09:14 - Nov 27 with 718 viewshoppy

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 09:08 - Nov 27 by Keno

The “just a minute” slot - is that what you to call it now?

Obviously, that includes putting the recycling out as well.

Login to get fewer ads

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 09:39 - Nov 27 with 708 viewsTangledupin_Blue

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 07:50 - Nov 27 by Warkystache

Can I do 'Warkanory'? Like Jackanory for the kids, only with slightly more risqué tales?

More risqué?

W@nkanory, then...

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 09:41 - Nov 27 with 707 viewsKeno

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 09:14 - Nov 27 by hoppy

Obviously, that includes putting the recycling out as well.

Didn’t mean the down arrow, I missed and got the wrong place

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 09:42 - Nov 27 with 706 viewshoppy

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 09:41 - Nov 27 by Keno

That can happen too.

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 10:02 - Nov 27 with 696 viewsKeno

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 09:42 - Nov 27 by hoppy

That can happen too.

Nothing more annoying than putting recycling in the normal bin

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 10:15 - Nov 27 with 684 viewsWeWereZombies

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 10:02 - Nov 27 by Keno

Nothing more annoying than putting recycling in the normal bin

It's the real world equivalent of putting a general thread under football.

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 11:16 - Nov 27 with 660 viewsKeno

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 10:15 - Nov 27 by WeWereZombies

It's the real world equivalent of putting a general thread under football.

some deem that should be a hanging offence!!

Could we have a music dedicated to the sounds of Ipswich’s favourite son… on 11:28 - Nov 27 with 655 viewsunstableblue

… yes Nick Kershaw

We could play all his greatest tracks

It would only take 3mins of TWTD radios valuable airtime

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Could we have a music dedicated to the sounds of Ipswich’s favourite son… on 11:43 - Nov 27 with 651 viewsKeno

Could we have a music dedicated to the sounds of Ipswich’s favourite son… on 11:28 - Nov 27 by unstableblue

… yes Nick Kershaw

We could play all his greatest tracks

It would only take 3mins of TWTD radios valuable airtime

I factors, aka the old man of aran, could do the show near a tree by a river from a hole in the ground

Could we have a music dedicated to the sounds of Ipswich’s favourite son… on 11:54 - Nov 27 with 634 viewsWeWereZombies

Could we have a music dedicated to the sounds of Ipswich’s favourite son… on 11:43 - Nov 27 by Keno

I factors, aka the old man of aran, could do the show near a tree by a river from a hole in the ground

I think that slot is reserved for news comments legend runningaround

Or is runaround

Or runningout?

I'm having nightmares now about TWTDForumRadio becoming a gold standard similar to the BBC but then getting undercut by a TalkRadio like TWTDNewsComments channel.

Could we have a music dedicated to the sounds of Ipswich’s favourite son… on 12:03 - Nov 27 with 629 viewsKeno

Could we have a music dedicated to the sounds of Ipswich’s favourite son… on 11:54 - Nov 27 by WeWereZombies

I think that slot is reserved for news comments legend runningaround

Or is runaround

Or runningout?

I'm having nightmares now about TWTDForumRadio becoming a gold standard similar to the BBC but then getting undercut by a TalkRadio like TWTDNewsComments channel.

Not sure if TWTDNewsComments Radio would get many listeners, they'd spend all the time trying to work out how all the people talking could get inside their radio player

Could we have a music dedicated to the sounds of Ipswich’s favourite son… on 14:45 - Nov 27 with 601 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Could we have a music dedicated to the sounds of Ipswich’s favourite son… on 12:03 - Nov 27 by Keno

Not sure if TWTDNewsComments Radio would get many listeners, they'd spend all the time trying to work out how all the people talking could get inside their radio player

Sounds like your pitch for another show Keno - Mock the Weak

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Could we have a music dedicated to the sounds of Ipswich’s favourite son… on 14:46 - Nov 27 with 600 viewsKeno

Could we have a music dedicated to the sounds of Ipswich’s favourite son… on 14:45 - Nov 27 by You_Bloo_Right

Sounds like your pitch for another show Keno - Mock the Weak

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 15:11 - Nov 27 with 592 viewsRyorry

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 09:41 - Nov 27 by Keno

Is that also one of your euphanisms? 🤔

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 15:15 - Nov 27 with 587 viewsKernowBluey

I wouldn't mind doing this, have some youth in the radio show.
Wouldn't mind being DJ either, but it be more Absolute Radio/Planet Rock type of genre instead of your god awful Radio 1 type of music (and that's coming from a 21 year old!)
TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 15:16 - Nov 27 with 587 viewsKeno

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 15:11 - Nov 27 by Ryorry

Is that also one of your euphanisms? 🤔

Never!!

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 15:19 - Nov 27 with 582 viewsRyorry

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 15:16 - Nov 27 by Keno

Never!!

😂

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 09:18 - Nov 28 with 526 viewsWeWereZombies

11:00 - 12:00 'Do They Mean Us? They Surely Do' Giant Ullaa channels Derek Jameson to give a Nodge view of things Ipswich. Unsettling listen as we discover that away from the football we share an equally unreconstructed view of all things political, social and economic...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024