Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans 09:05 - Nov 26 with 5228 viewsKeno

we could have TWTD online radio

through the day (and night) different posters could do different informative and entertaining spots, with a mixture of chat and music which would be like the board centred ITFC but covering a wide range issues.

Stokie could do an economic show
Guthers a history one
J2 cooking, obviously

We could have Hoppy's Hilarity Half Hour

Phil and Gav could be like Phil and gordon the gopher Town during news and continuity

Who else is up for this?

Who's doing the music?
[Post edited 26 Nov 2021 9:06]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 09:07 - Nov 26 with 1405 viewshomer_123

Surely Facters would do History?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 09:17 - Nov 26 with 1367 viewsKeno

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 09:07 - Nov 26 by homer_123

Surely Facters would do History?

ok, Guthers can do modern history Factors can do ancient history, or as he calls it ... 'when I was young'

Are you up for being the "Agony Uncle"

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 09:19 - Nov 26 with 1357 viewsHerbivore

I'm happy to do a slot on how to make friends with people.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 09:21 - Nov 26 with 1352 viewsKeno

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 09:19 - Nov 26 by Herbivore

I'm happy to do a slot on how to make friends with people.

will you have co-presenters or just do that by yourself?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 09:22 - Nov 26 with 1347 viewsEwan_Oozami

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 09:21 - Nov 26 by Keno

It'll be a "zoo" format show...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 09:22 - Nov 26 with 1347 viewsHerbivore

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 09:21 - Nov 26 by Keno

Well you certainly won't be invited on now.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 09:23 - Nov 26 with 1341 viewsWeWereZombies

Can I put in a claim for the TWTD equivalent of 'In Our Time'? Although I think when you reflect on how deeply the current times are never going to be Those Were The Days we look back fondly on I think we also need an annoucer for the necessary 'If you have been affected by the issues in this programme you can call the helpline', also someone to man the helpline too - Lucan?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Imagine it.... on 09:28 - Nov 26 with 1318 viewsBloots

.....Billy Bragg on a loop, 24 hours a day.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Login to get fewer ads

Imagine it.... on 09:29 - Nov 26 with 1316 viewsKeno

Imagine it.... on 09:28 - Nov 26 by Bloots

.....Billy Bragg on a loop, 24 hours a day.

I could think of worse!!

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 09:31 - Nov 26 with 1311 viewshoppy

I might need to shave off about 29 minutes of that, if that’s ok?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 09:36 - Nov 26 with 1295 viewsFixed_It

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 09:31 - Nov 26 by hoppy

Have you got the time to work on the one minute of content?!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 09:37 - Nov 26 with 1290 viewshoppy

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 09:36 - Nov 26 by Fixed_It

Have you got the time to work on the one minute of content?!

That may have to be ‘borrowed’, thinking about it.

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 10:02 - Nov 26 with 1271 viewsKeno

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 09:31 - Nov 26 by hoppy

didn't realise you were pitching for the late night 'sex' show as well

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 10:06 - Nov 26 with 1265 viewsbluelagos

Would have thought Dubbers is a shoo in for the music. Happy to step in when he's on holidays and do an African special for you all to enjoy.

[Post edited 26 Nov 2021 10:09]

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 10:07 - Nov 26 with 1262 viewsEwan_Oozami

https://windupradio.com/start-an-internet-radio-station-legally/

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 10:09 - Nov 26 with 1254 viewswkj

I've curated a few online radio stations as a professionally hobby. It is actually quite easy and fun to do, and would be an interesting set of podcasts and music sessions

I'll leave it there.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 10:15 - Nov 26 with 1243 viewsEwan_Oozami

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 10:09 - Nov 26 by wkj

I've curated a few online radio stations as a professionally hobby. It is actually quite easy and fun to do, and would be an interesting set of podcasts and music sessions

I'll leave it there.

Is that head above parapet time??

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 10:17 - Nov 26 with 1238 viewsKeno

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 10:09 - Nov 26 by wkj

I'll leave it there.

Hey, this could be a goer!!

PHIL!!!!!!!!!..........

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 10:27 - Nov 26 with 1202 viewshoppy

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 10:02 - Nov 26 by Keno

didn't realise you were pitching for the late night 'sex' show as well

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 10:30 - Nov 26 with 1191 viewsKeno

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 10:27 - Nov 26 by hoppy

at least you have a theme you can use

(actually that gives me an idea of a thread - Songs you really cant stand)

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 10:31 - Nov 26 with 1190 viewsDubtractor

I currently do 2 radio shows, one rock and indie and the other dance music, and my radio voice is a thing of beauty*.

*beauty very much a subjective thing here, a could easily be mistaken for a booming Suffolk accent.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 10:48 - Nov 26 with 1174 viewsKeno

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 10:31 - Nov 26 by Dubtractor

I currently do 2 radio shows, one rock and indie and the other dance music, and my radio voice is a thing of beauty*.

*beauty very much a subjective thing here, a could easily be mistaken for a booming Suffolk accent.

I heard you have the ideal face for radio?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 10:48 - Nov 26 with 1173 viewshoppy

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 10:31 - Nov 26 by Dubtractor

Well worth a listen from the ones I've heard.

Excellent stuff.

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 10:49 - Nov 26 with 1170 viewsSwansea_Blue

There we are then, that's the lead presenter taken care of. And we need to bring in a music theme as well.

If only we had a resident expert for the Cookery Corner piece...

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 10:55 - Nov 26 with 1161 viewshoppy

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 10:49 - Nov 26 by Swansea_Blue

There we are then, that's the lead presenter taken care of. And we need to bring in a music theme as well.

If only we had a resident expert for the Cookery Corner piece...

Calling J2.. J2 come in, we need you...

J2, do you know anyone that knows anything about cookery?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024