Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone dipped their toe in Crypto through Paypal? 12:16 - Nov 26 with 594 viewsStuartBrett8

Pretty sure it was mentioned on another thread a while back?

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

Anyone dipped their toe in Crypto through Paypal? on 12:40 - Nov 26 with 546 viewsmutters

No, fees are too high. Use an exchange (Coinbase Pro - 0.5% or Binance 0.1%) if you are considering investing. Don't buy through Coinbase direct as they charge 4%.

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Anyone dipped their toe in Crypto through Paypal? on 13:00 - Nov 26 with 521 viewsIllinoisblue

No but as a lapsed Venmo user they recently gave away free $10 to non-users such as myself - upon which receipt of that free cash absolutely deluged with texts and emails about “getting into crypto”.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone dipped their toe in Crypto through Paypal? on 13:05 - Nov 26 with 514 viewsGavTWTD

Yes, I did. I didn't trust other platforms so I gambled a small amount. I particularly wanted to use an app that I already used on a regular basis.It was just for fun.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Anyone dipped their toe in Crypto through Paypal? on 13:32 - Nov 26 with 446 viewsfactual_blue

Anyone dipped their toe in Crypto through Paypal? on 13:05 - Nov 26 by GavTWTD

Yes, I did. I didn't trust other platforms so I gambled a small amount. I particularly wanted to use an app that I already used on a regular basis.It was just for fun.

Doesn't the sentence 'It was just for fun' usually end for you with the word 'officer'?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024