Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This club is crazy!! Wycombe looking like it might sell out? 16:47 - Nov 26 with 1791 viewsunstableblue

I’ve yet to buy tickets for our 4 or 6 disciples, so thought I’d check availability

Really not a lot left at all

Let’s spank Crewe,get some points from Charlton and Wigan, then annihilate Sunderland and Wycombe in front of bumper crowds

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

This club is crazy!! Wycombe looking like it might sell out? on 16:51 - Nov 26 with 1751 viewsSwansea_Blue

Schrodinger's Club innit. We are both simultaneously crap and at our lowest ebb in 60 years and also doing well and really popular.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2021 16:52]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Or it could be that tickets are £15 and £1.50. (n/t) on 16:53 - Nov 26 with 1724 viewsBloots

This club is crazy!! Wycombe looking like it might sell out? on 16:51 - Nov 26 by Swansea_Blue

Schrodinger's Club innit. We are both simultaneously crap and at our lowest ebb in 60 years and also doing well and really popular.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2021 16:52]

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Or it could be that on 16:55 - Nov 26 with 1711 viewsSwansea_Blue

Or it could be that tickets are £15 and £1.50. (n/t) on 16:53 - Nov 26 by Bloots

We've done well in other matches though, with all the sellouts for away games. Dunno.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Oh yeah, it's been better.... on 17:06 - Nov 26 with 1660 viewsBloots

Or it could be that on 16:55 - Nov 26 by Swansea_Blue

We've done well in other matches though, with all the sellouts for away games. Dunno.

....don't get me wrong.

Although I think the fact that practically nobody went to football for a year has built up desire, particularly for away trips.

Lets not pretend that the increase from 20k to 25k is due to anything other than cheap tickets.

If we have a bad Xmas period, I can see a fairly steep drop off in attendances.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

This club is crazy!! Wycombe looking like it might sell out? on 17:54 - Nov 26 with 1503 viewsChrisd

This should show to our owners the potential fanbase is there, cheaper tickets or not, people don’t have to attend. We’re all waiting for a successful team, give us that on the pitch and the club will have lift off!

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Oh yeah, it's been better.... on 21:30 - Nov 26 with 1219 viewsrgp1

Oh yeah, it's been better.... on 17:06 - Nov 26 by Bloots

....don't get me wrong.

Although I think the fact that practically nobody went to football for a year has built up desire, particularly for away trips.

Lets not pretend that the increase from 20k to 25k is due to anything other than cheap tickets.

If we have a bad Xmas period, I can see a fairly steep drop off in attendances.

Agree totally, TBH 40 quid for 3 matches is a good deal. Unfortunately the whole product of ITFC has become stale and needs refreshing, as probably acknowledged by the current owners.

Personally I think the club sets a negative tone from when you arrive with the starsi wanting to check your papers on the door. Then there is the woman with the emergency message ( please change it). Then songs like singing the blues and sweet caroline and whilst Foz is the best radio man around he is NOT an announcer. I know sounds like a rant but many things need freshening up including a new manager otherwise we could be back to 13k crowds again.
Or it could be that tickets are £15 and £1.50. (n/t) on 21:41 - Nov 26 with 1184 viewsunstableblue

Or it could be that tickets are £15 and £1.50. (n/t) on 16:53 - Nov 26 by Bloots

Its interesting Bloots.. of the circa ten people coming out of the woodwork for the Sunderland - I'm talking lapsed blues who left in the Mick years - I wouldn't say any of them are going to the game because of the price... its mainly about wanting to be in a 28k portman road crowd (just like the good old days), the hype around the new owners, a Christmas p!ss up, and a bit of excitement around the Wycombe result

But not the discounted tickets

Sadly on whatsapp group I'd suggest there is a certain regret given recent results!!

Its a huge opportunity for the club.. some of the fans were season ticket holders under Burley.. left due to the malaise and sh!t football.. but would return I'm sure

I just think the pressure will get to the players...

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Oh yeah, it's been better.... on 07:30 - Nov 27 with 931 viewsWD19

Oh yeah, it's been better.... on 21:30 - Nov 26 by rgp1

Agree totally, TBH 40 quid for 3 matches is a good deal. Unfortunately the whole product of ITFC has become stale and needs refreshing, as probably acknowledged by the current owners.

Personally I think the club sets a negative tone from when you arrive with the starsi wanting to check your papers on the door. Then there is the woman with the emergency message ( please change it). Then songs like singing the blues and sweet caroline and whilst Foz is the best radio man around he is NOT an announcer. I know sounds like a rant but many things need freshening up including a new manager otherwise we could be back to 13k crowds again.

They are called tickets and they do probably need to be checked.
Login to get fewer ads

Or it could be that tickets are £15 and £1.50. (n/t) on 09:06 - Nov 27 with 782 viewsSuperblue95

Nah, it’s because I’m going to my first game in two years.

Clearly word has gotten out and the crowds are naturally following.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Oh yeah, it's been better.... on 11:50 - Nov 27 with 603 viewsMeadowlark

Oh yeah, it's been better.... on 07:30 - Nov 27 by WD19

They are called tickets and they do probably need to be checked.

I think he was referring to the Covid checks, which can be quite frustrating, particularly if you forgot to take a screen shot and you can't get a 4G signal outside PR at 2.55 pm!
Also agree about that message, although I arrive too late to hear it and the PA has stopped working in Churchmans Upper now, so at half time we cant hear anything.
I like Foz too, but Rob Chandler was a better announcer. Why did he leave?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024