Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil, Gav and Mark don't appear to be online 17:24 - Nov 26 with 1301 viewsSwansea_Blue

Who wants a party? The bar is open.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Phil, Gav and Mark don't appear to be online on 17:25 - Nov 26 with 957 viewswkj

Horlicks.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Phil, Gav and Mark don't appear to be online on 17:27 - Nov 26 with 945 viewsSwansea_Blue

Phil, Gav and Mark don't appear to be online on 17:25 - Nov 26 by wkj

Horlicks.

If you ask nicely (so I've heard )

Phil, Gav and Mark don't appear to be online on 17:28 - Nov 26 with 940 viewsEdwardStone

Pint of Butty Bach please

Butty bach
[Post edited 26 Nov 2021 17:40]
Phil, Gav and Mark don't appear to be online on 17:31 - Nov 26 with 929 viewsSwansea_Blue

Phil, Gav and Mark don't appear to be online on 17:28 - Nov 26 by EdwardStone

Pint of Butty Bach please

Butty bach
[Post edited 26 Nov 2021 17:40]

Good choice. It's rather splendid drop on tap if you can find it.

Phil, Gav and Mark don't appear to be online on 17:33 - Nov 26 with 921 viewshomer_123

Pint of Hoffmeister.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Phil, Gav and Mark don't appear to be online on 17:36 - Nov 26 with 914 viewsSwansea_Blue

Phil, Gav and Mark don't appear to be online on 17:33 - Nov 26 by homer_123

Pint of Hoffmeister.

Sorry, I already took a swig

Phil, Gav and Mark don't appear to be online on 17:37 - Nov 26 with 916 viewsFtnfwest

In my usual fashion, barkeep, I’ll have a pint of Ghostie in the manner it’s served at the kings head in Woodbridge please
Phil, Gav and Mark don't appear to be online on 17:38 - Nov 26 with 909 viewshomer_123

Phil, Gav and Mark don't appear to be online on 17:36 - Nov 26 by Swansea_Blue

Sorry, I already took a swig

Bloody half measures

Login to get fewer ads

Phil, Gav and Mark don't appear to be online on 17:42 - Nov 26 with 903 viewsSwansea_Blue

Phil, Gav and Mark don't appear to be online on 17:37 - Nov 26 by Ftnfwest

In my usual fashion, barkeep, I’ll have a pint of Ghostie in the manner it’s served at the kings head in Woodbridge please

Ah, a challenge. I've not been in the King's Head for years, but we have our own delivery team here that I'm sure will do the job...

Phil, Gav and Mark don't appear to be online on 17:42 - Nov 26 with 900 viewsEdwardStone

Phil, Gav and Mark don't appear to be online on 17:31 - Nov 26 by Swansea_Blue

Good choice. It's rather splendid drop on tap if you can find it.

Loads of it in these parts.... a truly wonderful beer

Am I right in thinking that Butty Bach translates out as " Small Friend " ?
Phil, Gav and Mark don't appear to be online on 17:46 - Nov 26 with 889 viewsFtnfwest

Phil, Gav and Mark don't appear to be online on 17:42 - Nov 26 by Swansea_Blue

Ah, a challenge. I've not been in the King's Head for years, but we have our own delivery team here that I'm sure will do the job...

Looks cold enough which is the key thing, plus the roaring fire of course!
Phil, Gav and Mark don't appear to be online on 17:47 - Nov 26 with 882 viewsSwansea_Blue

Phil, Gav and Mark don't appear to be online on 17:42 - Nov 26 by EdwardStone

Loads of it in these parts.... a truly wonderful beer

Am I right in thinking that Butty Bach translates out as " Small Friend " ?

I don't think Butty is a proper welsh word, more a Wenglish phrase. But basically, yeah - little /small friend.

Phil, Gav and Mark don't appear to be online on 17:49 - Nov 26 with 875 viewsSwansea_Blue

Phil, Gav and Mark don't appear to be online on 17:38 - Nov 26 by homer_123

Bloody half measures

It's fine. Me herpes has cleared up, mostly.

Phil, Gav and Mark don't appear to be online on 17:50 - Nov 26 with 870 viewsEdwardStone

Phil, Gav and Mark don't appear to be online on 17:47 - Nov 26 by Swansea_Blue

I don't think Butty is a proper welsh word, more a Wenglish phrase. But basically, yeah - little /small friend.

We had a gang from Newport replacing all the watermains a while ago....everyone was referred to as "Butt" at every occasion

The local Squire, the local drunkard, the local ladies of easy virtue and all those with none

Everyone was "Butt"
Phil, Gav and Mark don't appear to be online on 17:51 - Nov 26 with 865 viewsgiant_stow

A can Fosters and a Fosters chaser please, plus my usual smoke. ta.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Phil, Gav and Mark don't appear to be online on 17:51 - Nov 26 with 869 viewsRyorry

One of these please Swanners -

https://images.app.goo.gl/H8cJ9WhLvSV8tdj29

ta 👍
[Post edited 26 Nov 2021 18:31]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Phil, Gav and Mark don't appear to be online on 17:56 - Nov 26 with 841 viewsSwansea_Blue

Phil, Gav and Mark don't appear to be online on 17:51 - Nov 26 by Ryorry

One of these please Swanners -

https://images.app.goo.gl/H8cJ9WhLvSV8tdj29

ta 👍
[Post edited 26 Nov 2021 18:31]

There we go Ryorry (sorry we're having supply issues due to 'the thing that can't be named' but hopefully this substitute will do).

Phil, Gav and Mark don't appear to be online on 17:57 - Nov 26 with 836 viewsITFC_Forever

Pint of Korev please barman.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Phil, Gav and Mark don't appear to be online on 17:58 - Nov 26 with 831 viewsRyorry

Phil, Gav and Mark don't appear to be online on 17:56 - Nov 26 by Swansea_Blue

There we go Ryorry (sorry we're having supply issues due to 'the thing that can't be named' but hopefully this substitute will do).

OK, he'll do instead, cheers 👍

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Phil, Gav and Mark don't appear to be online on 18:00 - Nov 26 with 826 viewsCotty

Woodforde Wherry please. Best be ready to serve again soon, this first one will not last long - it’s been a long week.
Phil, Gav and Mark don't appear to be online on 18:01 - Nov 26 with 822 viewsSwansea_Blue

Phil, Gav and Mark don't appear to be online on 17:50 - Nov 26 by EdwardStone

We had a gang from Newport replacing all the watermains a while ago....everyone was referred to as "Butt" at every occasion

The local Squire, the local drunkard, the local ladies of easy virtue and all those with none

Everyone was "Butt"

a'right butt? Yeah, that's where it's from.

Wales can get quite colloquial with it's words. Like the Welsh for microwave being popty microdon. But you'll often hear people use as popty ping. Really bad welsh, but seems to stick especially with those who may have spoken some welsh at school but then didn't carry on.

Phil, Gav and Mark don't appear to be online on 18:03 - Nov 26 with 819 viewsSwansea_Blue

Phil, Gav and Mark don't appear to be online on 18:00 - Nov 26 by Cotty

Woodforde Wherry please. Best be ready to serve again soon, this first one will not last long - it’s been a long week.

Here you go buh, sounds like you need a pint chaser

Phil, Gav and Mark don't appear to be online on 18:04 - Nov 26 with 818 viewshomer_123

Phil, Gav and Mark don't appear to be online on 18:00 - Nov 26 by Cotty

Like you need an excuse?

Phil, Gav and Mark don't appear to be online on 18:05 - Nov 26 with 818 viewsSwansea_Blue

Phil, Gav and Mark don't appear to be online on 17:57 - Nov 26 by ITFC_Forever

Pint of Korev please barman.

We've had fancy new pumps installed for this one, hope you enjoy

Phil, Gav and Mark don't appear to be online on 18:06 - Nov 26 with 818 viewsSwansea_Blue

The barman's getting an ear bashing from the Mrs about taking the kids swimming.

Behave yourselves. The duke box is all yours.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024