Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is the Blue Action thang this weekend? and for those going... 21:02 - Nov 26 with 1182 viewsunstableblue

... are we going to actually sing and cheer the boys on? or just stand their sh!tting ourselves like Tuesday

Cues "but its the players who have to get us going" (which I do sort of agree with)

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

What is the Blue Action thang this weekend? and for those going... on 21:42 - Nov 26 with 1086 viewsIllinoisblue

Giant tifo display reminding the players to stop passing sideways and backwards.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

What is the Blue Action thang this weekend? and for those going... on 21:58 - Nov 26 with 1038 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

What is the Blue Action thang this weekend? and for those going... on 21:42 - Nov 26 by Illinoisblue

Giant tifo display reminding the players to stop passing sideways and backwards.

This should do it.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

What is the Blue Action thang this weekend? and for those going... on 22:04 - Nov 26 with 1019 viewsunstableblue

What is the Blue Action thang this weekend? and for those going... on 21:42 - Nov 26 by Illinoisblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

What is the Blue Action thang this weekend? and for those going... on 22:29 - Nov 26 with 954 viewsSWGF

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

What is the Blue Action thang this weekend? and for those going... on 22:30 - Nov 26 with 956 viewsChocorange

Really like what Blue Action do , however I stand near enough to hear them trying to get their Sam Morsy song off the ground , pretty much every game , but no one joins in and to be fair it’s a bit of a slow dirge of a song.

Morsy deserves a song but I don’t think this one is it , and I don’t think it helps the atmos to keep singing it , when other songs would be more likely to get fans singing
What is the Blue Action thang this weekend? and for those going... on 10:05 - Nov 27 with 612 viewsjayessess

What is the Blue Action thang this weekend? and for those going... on 22:30 - Nov 26 by Chocorange

Really like what Blue Action do , however I stand near enough to hear them trying to get their Sam Morsy song off the ground , pretty much every game , but no one joins in and to be fair it’s a bit of a slow dirge of a song.

Morsy deserves a song but I don’t think this one is it , and I don’t think it helps the atmos to keep singing it , when other songs would be more likely to get fans singing

I can never catch the lyrics and I'm about 20 metres away!

Reckon the support is as good as the club could reasonably expect right now, in any case.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

What is the Blue Action thang this weekend? and for those going... on 10:15 - Nov 27 with 585 viewsGuthrum

What is the Blue Action thang this weekend? and for those going... on 21:58 - Nov 26 by BanksterDebtSlave

This should do it.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024