Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone know whats up with Coulson? 09:26 - Nov 29 with 2290 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Injury worse than thought..?. need him back asap
Anyone know whats up with Coulson? on 09:27 - Nov 29 with 2143 viewsHerbivore

I thought it looked a bad one at the time to be honest, not surprised he's still out.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Anyone know whats up with Coulson? on 09:29 - Nov 29 with 2135 viewsWickets

Yes i well agree , at the time Coulson got injured it seemed like a contact injury that would only take a week or ten days !!! what is going on ?
Anyone know whats up with Coulson? on 09:30 - Nov 29 with 2135 viewsSteve_M

Anyone know whats up with Coulson? on 09:27 - Nov 29 by Herbivore

I thought it looked a bad one at the time to be honest, not surprised he's still out.

The one where we kept him on for 15 minutes despite him not being able to run? Yes, it's not really a surprise that.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Anyone know whats up with Coulson? on 09:32 - Nov 29 with 2106 viewsTractorCam

Anyone know whats up with Coulson? on 09:30 - Nov 29 by Steve_M

The one where we kept him on for 15 minutes despite him not being able to run? Yes, it's not really a surprise that.

That was really, really, really bizarre from Cook.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Anyone know whats up with Coulson? on 09:35 - Nov 29 with 2084 viewshomer_123

Dozzell 'esq

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Anyone know whats up with Coulson? on 09:36 - Nov 29 with 2081 viewsWD19

Anyone know whats up with Coulson? on 09:32 - Nov 29 by TractorCam

Coulson made it abundantly clear that he was fine to carry on.

Even though he clearly wasn't. Tricky one for a manager that. You have got a player effectively refusing to be substituted and saying he is fine and will run it off. It wasn't an FA Cup Final, it was Wycombe away on a cold night - so no obvious reason not to trust the player.
Anyone know whats up with Coulson? on 09:38 - Nov 29 with 2060 viewsWickets

Anyone know whats up with Coulson? on 09:27 - Nov 29 by Herbivore

Well as i have said i thought he just collided heavily and the Physio thought he could run it off ?
Anyone know whats up with Coulson? on 09:45 - Nov 29 with 2007 viewsGuthrum

On a freezing cold night, against a fairly physical team.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone know whats up with Coulson? on 09:48 - Nov 29 with 1986 viewsHerbivore

It was mad. You could see it was a really bad contact and he could barely weight-bear on it and yet we tried to get him to run it off. As it was the enforced sub worked out well as Burgess's aerial ability made their outlet ball into that channel much harder to pull off and they were fairly bereft of ideas once that avenue was closed.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Anyone know whats up with Coulson? on 09:51 - Nov 29 with 1965 viewsWallingford_Boy

Anyone know whats up with Coulson? on 09:29 - Nov 29 by Wickets

Yes i well agree , at the time Coulson got injured it seemed like a contact injury that would only take a week or ten days !!! what is going on ?

Looked a lot worse that that to me!

As he walked past the Town fans he was in tears, he knew it was a bad one.

RIP Sir Bobby

Anyone know whats up with Coulson? on 09:54 - Nov 29 with 1946 viewsFixed_It

Anyone know whats up with Coulson? on 09:36 - Nov 29 by WD19

Even though he clearly wasn't. Tricky one for a manager that. You have got a player effectively refusing to be substituted and saying he is fine and will run it off. It wasn't an FA Cup Final, it was Wycombe away on a cold night - so no obvious reason not to trust the player.

No, no, no. Clearly the managers fault. Everything is. Absolutely everything. My car was frozen this morning, for example...
[Post edited 29 Nov 2021 9:57]

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Anyone know whats up with Coulson? on 09:58 - Nov 29 with 1910 viewsGuthrum

However, the physio team ought to have been expressing an opinion. Plus it was fairly obvious that, whatever the player himself was saying, Coulson was unable to run properly (his position was right in front of me).

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Anyone know whats up with Coulson? on 10:04 - Nov 29 with 1870 viewsSwansea_Blue

After becoming a Ghost Rider, he lost the GH-325 that was keeping him alive, so decided to leave shield and spend his last days on Tahiti with Agent May.

RIP Agent Coulson. There'll be a minutes silence ahead of the Sunderland game (Gamechanger were big fans). Def info.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone know whats up with Coulson? on 10:52 - Nov 29 with 1753 viewsHighgateBlue

Anyone know whats up with Coulson? on 09:54 - Nov 29 by Fixed_It

No, no, no. Clearly the managers fault. Everything is. Absolutely everything. My car was frozen this morning, for example...
[Post edited 29 Nov 2021 9:57]

Did you stick to your Plan A of trying to drive it without anti-freeze or scraping the windscreen?
Anyone know whats up with Coulson? on 11:13 - Nov 29 with 1692 viewsTractorCam

Really? I saw him signal to the bench at least twice he wanted to come off.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Anyone know whats up with Coulson? on 11:16 - Nov 29 with 1674 viewsReuser_is_God

We need anew left back signed before we’ve finished singing Auld Lang Syne in January 1st.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Anyone know whats up with Coulson? on 11:31 - Nov 29 with 1602 viewsChurchman

Anyone know whats up with Coulson? on 09:32 - Nov 29 by TractorCam

I don’t know why managers can’t see the obvious. It seems to happen all the time. Surely with all. The medical knowledge the days of ‘running it off’ are behind us.

The maddest one for me though was when McCarthy left Hyam on after he’d smashed Judge’s leg in two. Not only was Hyam lost mentally after the incident, but it was obvious somebody would get him sent off or even worse do him. He should have been subbed immediately.
Anyone know whats up with Coulson? on 11:35 - Nov 29 with 1579 viewspositivity

Anyone know whats up with Coulson? on 10:04 - Nov 29 by Swansea_Blue

After becoming a Ghost Rider, he lost the GH-325 that was keeping him alive, so decided to leave shield and spend his last days on Tahiti with Agent May.

RIP Agent Coulson. There'll be a minutes silence ahead of the Sunderland game (Gamechanger were big fans). Def info.

spoilers!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Anyone know whats up with Coulson? on 11:36 - Nov 29 with 1579 viewsWickets

Anyone know whats up with Coulson? on 09:51 - Nov 29 by Wallingford_Boy

Looked a lot worse that that to me!

As he walked past the Town fans he was in tears, he knew it was a bad one.

I suppose it depends on the type of loan agreement but if it was as bad as some think i would have thought he would have gone back ? If he is out for a long period what's the point in PC keeping quiet about it ?
Anyone know whats up with Coulson? on 11:50 - Nov 29 with 1533 viewsWD19

Anyone know whats up with Coulson? on 11:13 - Nov 29 by TractorCam

Really? I saw him signal to the bench at least twice he wanted to come off.

I saw him signal very definitely (when the substitute was stripped and ready to come on) that the substitution was not needed and that he wanted to continue. He was insistent.....which was nuts, because as everyone could see he could barely walk.
Anyone know whats up with Coulson? on 12:06 - Nov 29 with 1490 viewsPhilTWTD

Anyone know whats up with Coulson? on 11:50 - Nov 29 by WD19

I saw him signal very definitely (when the substitute was stripped and ready to come on) that the substitution was not needed and that he wanted to continue. He was insistent.....which was nuts, because as everyone could see he could barely walk.

He clearly wanted to carry on if he could, presumably given his frustration at picking up another knock so soon after returning from the previous one. PC said at the same time they wanted to leave it as long as possible as they didn't expect KVY to last the 90 so they weren't keen to replace a full-back early on if they weren't forced to. But he was clearly struggling badly.
Anyone know whats up with Coulson? on 17:43 - Nov 29 with 1180 viewsWickets

Anyone know whats up with Coulson? on 12:06 - Nov 29 by PhilTWTD

He clearly wanted to carry on if he could, presumably given his frustration at picking up another knock so soon after returning from the previous one. PC said at the same time they wanted to leave it as long as possible as they didn't expect KVY to last the 90 so they weren't keen to replace a full-back early on if they weren't forced to. But he was clearly struggling badly.

So Phil have you any update ?
Anyone know whats up with Coulson? on 17:57 - Nov 29 with 1138 viewsPhilTWTD

Anyone know whats up with Coulson? on 17:43 - Nov 29 by Wickets

So Phil have you any update ?

No, PC not keen to give any info when asked.
Anyone know whats up with Coulson? on 13:42 - Nov 30 with 889 viewsmarkchips

Suspect he will go back to Middlesborough in January. He is constantly injured and no good to us. With Penney being more of a wide midfielder and Kenlock on his way there is a need for a proper left back to compete with Clements who at least stays fit.
Anyone know whats up with Coulson? on 14:12 - Nov 30 with 814 viewsCoastalblue

Anyone know whats up with Coulson? on 13:42 - Nov 30 by markchips

Suspect he will go back to Middlesborough in January. He is constantly injured and no good to us. With Penney being more of a wide midfielder and Kenlock on his way there is a need for a proper left back to compete with Clements who at least stays fit.

Why would you say a thing like that? About a young Ipswich player?

It'll be all your fault.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024