Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You know that Ke*ne Carragher clip 13:19 - Nov 29 with 894 viewschicoazul

Do you think as I do that Ke*ne is now just a performance artist who knows perfectly well if he carries on creating quite funny clips for Twitter he will continue to have a comfy life pontificating on football matches? He doesn’t mean any of it.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

You know that Keane Carragher clip on 13:54 - Nov 29 with 779 viewsSitfcB

Asterisking someone’s name?

Grow up

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

You know that Ke*ne Carragher clip on 13:56 - Nov 29 with 772 viewsYallop

It was an interesting debate. Should they have signed Ronaldo given they still had no chance of winning the title. I'm with Keane in that yes they should.
You know that Ke*ne Carragher clip on 16:17 - Nov 29 with 673 viewsborge

You know that Ke*ne Carragher clip on 13:56 - Nov 29 by Yallop

It was an interesting debate. Should they have signed Ronaldo given they still had no chance of winning the title. I'm with Keane in that yes they should.

Totally. I am not in the habit of agreeing with the Dark Lord, but he is right. I don't get Carragher's argument; why would you not sign the best players that become available to you even if you have no chance of winning the league?
You know that Keane Carragher clip on 16:26 - Nov 29 with 656 viewschicoazul

You know that Keane Carragher clip on 13:54 - Nov 29 by SitfcB

Asterisking someone’s name?

Grow up

Not likely anytime soon. But I know you love him.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

You know that Keane Carragher clip on 17:51 - Nov 29 with 551 viewsBlueBadger

You know that Keane Carragher clip on 16:26 - Nov 29 by chicoazul

Not likely anytime soon. But I know you love him.

Sitters loves crap ITFC managers, but only if they talk a bit tough every so often.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

You know that Ke*ne Carragher clip on 20:59 - Nov 29 with 444 viewsbazza

The joey essex of sky sports.
You know that Ke*ne Carragher clip on 21:05 - Nov 29 with 431 viewspointofblue

You know that Ke*ne Carragher clip on 16:17 - Nov 29 by borge

Totally. I am not in the habit of agreeing with the Dark Lord, but he is right. I don't get Carragher's argument; why would you not sign the best players that become available to you even if you have no chance of winning the league?

My issue with United signing Ronaldo is his style of play didn't fit with Solskjaer's tactics. Solskjaer's approach relied on pressing and defending from the front, something Ronaldo doesn't do, which immediately put them on the back foot, as shown by how open they have been this year.

If you're going to sign certain players you need to make sure the tactics help to get the best out of them so the team reaches it's full potential ... for some reason that rings a bell.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

You know that Ke*ne Carragher clip on 21:25 - Nov 29 with 402 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I think that is natural Roy Keane. Very passionate about his beloved United and, therefore very easy to get under his skin. Totally unable to accept failure and unable to hold his cool.

He is entertainment value and that is the main reason he continues to get summarising. Man Utd legend status would probably keep him there anyway but his tendency to go off on one helps.

I do feel it won't be too long before he actually goes for someone in the studio and that will be it. I did wonder whether, had he done so, Hasselbaink would have stepped in or simply sat back and watched on.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024