Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well with broadband down from about 3am y'day till now, I was happy! 14:50 - Nov 29 with 414 viewsRyorry

Heard we'd won 2-1 on R5l during the Chelsea-ManU game as the commentator (Ali Bruce-Bonne (sp?) is apparently a Town fan.

Internet access regained now (outage due to widespread power cuts across North cos of storm Arwen) - come on here, find we've scored a worldie, yet it's all doom n' gloom! Gather we didn't play well overall - but *that* badly? 🤔

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Well with broadband down from about 3am y'day till now, I was happy! on 14:52 - Nov 29 with 389 viewshype313

First 10 minutes was like Milan, last 80 was like Margate.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Well with broadband down from about 3am y'day till now, I was happy! on 14:59 - Nov 29 with 356 viewsRyorry

Well with broadband down from about 3am y'day till now, I was happy! on 14:52 - Nov 29 by hype313

First 10 minutes was like Milan, last 80 was like Margate.

Well that's a nice concise summary, ta!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Well with broadband down from about 3am y'day till now, I was happy! on 15:00 - Nov 29 with 358 viewsbluelagos

We made a few good chances and on another day could have had 4 or 5. The problem was how we let a seemingly very poor Crewe side back into the match in a manner where we were holding on for the win.

Not sure about those booing the players off (none heard from me in the Churchmans stand) - was a deflating performance but booing a win seems odd to say the least.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024