Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Mother in Law has brought my eldest a plastic trumpet 16:45 - Nov 29 with 2160 viewsMullet

#pray4Mullers please TWTD my ears are in trouble already

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

The Mother in Law has brought my eldest a plastic trumpet on 16:48 - Nov 29 with 2003 viewsleitrimblue

I got a 5 year old who's absolutely mad for a drum kit for Xmas... She first mentioned it in the summer and I thought she might change her mind by now but....
The Mother in Law has brought my eldest a plastic trumpet on 16:52 - Nov 29 with 1993 viewsbluelagos

The Mother in Law has brought my eldest a plastic trumpet on 16:48 - Nov 29 by leitrimblue

I got a 5 year old who's absolutely mad for a drum kit for Xmas... She first mentioned it in the summer and I thought she might change her mind by now but....

One year my sister came over for a barbqueue with 3 toddlers who promptly completely destroyed one of my flower beds.

Bought them all space hoppers that christmas ;-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

The Mother in Law has brought my eldest a plastic trumpet on 16:53 - Nov 29 with 1988 viewsMullet

The Mother in Law has brought my eldest a plastic trumpet on 16:48 - Nov 29 by leitrimblue

He’s been obsessed with saxophones since he was 18 months. No idea why but still is, luckily he can’t have one until he’s older.

But if it’s vaguely musical or noisy he’s into it…

At least you can get digital drum kits you can mute or put headphones in.

The Mother in Law has brought my eldest a plastic trumpet on 17:07 - Nov 29 with 1927 viewsDubtractor

I bought a friend's daughter a recorder a couple of years ago.

I'm a top mate.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

The Mother in Law has brought my eldest a plastic trumpet on 17:08 - Nov 29 with 1927 viewsleitrimblue

The Mother in Law has brought my eldest a plastic trumpet on 16:53 - Nov 29 by Mullet

He’s been obsessed with saxophones since he was 18 months. No idea why but still is, luckily he can’t have one until he’s older.

But if it’s vaguely musical or noisy he’s into it…

At least you can get digital drum kits you can mute or put headphones in.

She's similar, I bought her a plastic trumpet last year... I've still not completely recovered. I'm truly dreading the recorder. Will look into digital drum kits, thanks
The Mother in Law has brought my eldest a plastic trumpet on 17:16 - Nov 29 with 1902 viewsBlueBoots

One of the few pleasures in life is buying noisy toys for other people's children - always enjoy the "thank you" you get through gritted teeth...

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

The Mother in Law has brought my eldest a plastic trumpet on 17:18 - Nov 29 with 1890 viewsElderGrizzly

Our 4 year old has a Peppa Pig recorder bought by the grandparents...
The Mother in Law has brought my eldest a plastic trumpet on 17:21 - Nov 29 with 1877 viewsMullet

The Mother in Law has brought my eldest a plastic trumpet on 17:07 - Nov 29 by Dubtractor

I'm a top mate.

You utter monster

Login to get fewer ads

The Mother in Law has brought my eldest a plastic trumpet on 17:22 - Nov 29 with 1871 viewsMullet

The Mother in Law has brought my eldest a plastic trumpet on 17:08 - Nov 29 by leitrimblue

She's similar, I bought her a plastic trumpet last year... I've still not completely recovered. I'm truly dreading the recorder. Will look into digital drum kits, thanks

Facebook marketplace usually has loads on. Might be a bit different over there on Craggy Island but if you’re not too fussy there should be something about after Xmas especially

The Mother in Law has brought my eldest a plastic trumpet on 17:32 - Nov 29 with 1852 viewsleitrimblue

The Mother in Law has brought my eldest a plastic trumpet on 17:22 - Nov 29 by Mullet

Facebook marketplace usually has loads on. Might be a bit different over there on Craggy Island but if you’re not too fussy there should be something about after Xmas especially

We celebrate Magic Kings on 6th Jan so might try to put her off til then. Double bonus of quieter Xmas and a chance of getting a post Xmas bargain
The Mother in Law has brought my eldest a plastic trumpet on 17:41 - Nov 29 with 1825 viewsSwansea_Blue

We've just bought a harp for our daughter. We already had one in the house - how many harps do you need ffs? It's not like they're cheap either.

Luckily she's at the stage where it's not at all unpleasant to hear her practicing. Her violin on the other hand 🙉

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The Mother in Law has brought my eldest a plastic trumpet on 17:51 - Nov 29 with 1801 viewsleitrimblue

The Mother in Law has brought my eldest a plastic trumpet on 17:41 - Nov 29 by Swansea_Blue

We've just bought a harp for our daughter. We already had one in the house - how many harps do you need ffs? It's not like they're cheap either.

Luckily she's at the stage where it's not at all unpleasant to hear her practicing. Her violin on the other hand 🙉

You don't meet many 2/multi harp families. I have this large stone outbuilding that I have just realized I desperately need to convert into a music room. Your mention of the violin as just made me panic into this decision
The Mother in Law has brought my eldest a plastic trumpet on 17:57 - Nov 29 with 1775 viewsSwansea_Blue

The Mother in Law has brought my eldest a plastic trumpet on 17:51 - Nov 29 by leitrimblue

You don't meet many 2/multi harp families. I have this large stone outbuilding that I have just realized I desperately need to convert into a music room. Your mention of the violin as just made me panic into this decision

We're dead posh innit. Apparently the concert harp is too big to be sensible to cart around, so you need another (very slightly) smaller one that's also too big to be carted around. Go figure!

I wish I'd picked a wife who plays the tin whistle.

Music room sounds good. If I had a space like that I'd convert it into a fish room (seriously)...

...but they're harder to get a tuna out of.

The Mother in Law has brought my eldest a plastic trumpet on 18:23 - Nov 29 with 1723 viewsfactual_blue

All she needs now is the morrissey songbook.....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

The Mother in Law has brought my eldest a plastic trumpet on 18:30 - Nov 29 with 1705 viewsleitrimblue

The Mother in Law has brought my eldest a plastic trumpet on 17:57 - Nov 29 by Swansea_Blue

We're dead posh innit. Apparently the concert harp is too big to be sensible to cart around, so you need another (very slightly) smaller one that's also too big to be carted around. Go figure!

I wish I'd picked a wife who plays the tin whistle.

Music room sounds good. If I had a space like that I'd convert it into a fish room (seriously)...

...but they're harder to get a tuna out of.

The Mother in Law has brought my eldest a plastic trumpet on 18:41 - Nov 29 with 1692 viewshoppy

So you'll be hoping this is one of those 'single use' plastic things, presumably?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

The Mother in Law has brought my eldest a plastic trumpet on 19:10 - Nov 29 with 1645 viewsfactual_blue

The Mother in Law has brought my eldest a plastic trumpet on 18:41 - Nov 29 by hoppy

So you'll be hoping this is one of those 'single use' plastic things, presumably?

I foresee a visit to one of BB's A&E colleagues with an implausible story about 'accidentally' sitting on a plastic trumpet.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

The Mother in Law has brought my eldest a plastic trumpet on 19:38 - Nov 29 with 1618 viewsazuremerlangus

The Mother in Law has brought my eldest a plastic trumpet on 17:07 - Nov 29 by Dubtractor

I'm a top mate.

If there is one instrument (and I use that term very loosely) that you wouldn’t record then this is it.

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

The Mother in Law has brought my eldest a plastic trumpet on 21:30 - Nov 29 with 1569 viewsSwansea_Blue

The Mother in Law has brought my eldest a plastic trumpet on 17:51 - Nov 29 by leitrimblue

Harp city:

And a piano (and 2x violins, a keyboard, and a ukulele out of shot).

I can play 3 blind mice on the recorder (also out of shot), or at least could when I was 12.

The Mother in Law has brought my eldest a plastic trumpet on 21:48 - Nov 29 with 1554 viewsMullet

The Mother in Law has brought my eldest a plastic trumpet on 21:30 - Nov 29 by Swansea_Blue

Harp city:

And a piano (and 2x violins, a keyboard, and a ukulele out of shot).

I can play 3 blind mice on the recorder (also out of shot), or at least could when I was 12.

We've got a ukelele that eventually I'll have a go at. He begged for it but his hands are too small.

He's also got a harmonica, a kazoo and various percussion so it's never quiet here! But this unplanned and unannounced surprise has tipped me over the edge!

The Mother in Law has brought my eldest a plastic trumpet on 21:54 - Nov 29 with 1537 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The Mother in Law has brought my eldest a plastic trumpet on 21:48 - Nov 29 by Mullet

We've got a ukelele that eventually I'll have a go at. He begged for it but his hands are too small.

He's also got a harmonica, a kazoo and various percussion so it's never quiet here! But this unplanned and unannounced surprise has tipped me over the edge!

Time to arrange for him to visit mother-in-law and ensure he takes the trumpet.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

The Mother in Law has brought my eldest a plastic trumpet on 23:35 - Nov 29 with 1495 viewsSwansea_Blue

The Mother in Law has brought my eldest a plastic trumpet on 21:48 - Nov 29 by Mullet

I'm very tempted too. I've always wanted to learn to play the guitar, and now we've got a little one just sitting there. Seems a no brainer to me.

You need to go for more strings and less bashing!

The Mother in Law has brought my eldest a plastic trumpet on 07:08 - Nov 30 with 1431 viewsStuartBrett8

My sister always does this, a voice changing microphone for all 3 kids was horrendous one year. Another was drumsticks that take batteries and make a noise when you whack stuff (including dad's head) .... oh precious memories :/

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

The Mother in Law has brought my eldest a plastic trumpet on 07:58 - Nov 30 with 1407 viewsSaleAway

https://electromarket.co.uk/musical-instruments/electronic-drum-kits/kids

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

The Mother in Law has brought my eldest a plastic trumpet on 12:42 - Nov 30 with 1352 viewsleitrimblue

The Mother in Law has brought my eldest a plastic trumpet on 07:58 - Nov 30 by SaleAway

https://electromarket.co.uk/musical-instruments/electronic-drum-kits/kids

Thanks for that
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024