Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Celina goal is getting a LOT of love nationally 17:01 - Nov 29 with 888 viewsIllinoisblue

My twitter feed is awash with retweets and many many are from national footy hacks, not just Town fans.

In an alternate universe we’d be loving that goal and the fact it cemented our place in the top six. Oh well.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The Celina goal is getting a LOT of love nationally on 17:03 - Nov 29 with 849 viewspositivity

your alternate universe lacks ambition.

in my alternate universe we’d be loving that goal and the fact it cemented our place at the top of the premier league!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

The Celina goal is getting a LOT of love nationally on 17:17 - Nov 29 with 774 viewsCotty

It's the first time my 4 year old has got excited watching an Ipswich goal. And my 1 year old joined in, probably because of general happy vibes. But a lovely dad moment! Celina is his favourite player now (this is largely meaningless though because he doesn't have the patience or interest to watch for more than ten minutes)
[Post edited 29 Nov 2021 17:21]
The Celina goal is getting a LOT of love nationally on 17:21 - Nov 29 with 749 viewsIllinoisblue

The Celina goal is getting a LOT of love nationally on 17:17 - Nov 29 by Cotty

It's the first time my 4 year old has got excited watching an Ipswich goal. And my 1 year old joined in, probably because of general happy vibes. But a lovely dad moment! Celina is his favourite player now (this is largely meaningless though because he doesn't have the patience or interest to watch for more than ten minutes)
[Post edited 29 Nov 2021 17:21]

This right here is what it’s all about.

62 - 78 - 81

The Celina goal is getting a LOT of love nationally on 17:25 - Nov 29 with 730 viewsITFC_Forever

I've enjoyed watching all the replays and retweets, seeings as I missed it at the time....

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

The Celina goal is getting a LOT of love nationally on 17:26 - Nov 29 with 714 viewsIllinoisblue

The Celina goal is getting a LOT of love nationally on 17:03 - Nov 29 by positivity

in my alternate universe we’d be loving that goal and the fact it cemented our place at the top of the premier league!

Ha! There’s being positive and there’s being what you just said.

62 - 78 - 81

The Celina goal is getting a LOT of love nationally on 18:08 - Nov 29 with 557 viewsBLUEBEAT

The wider the publicity, the less chance we have of securing his services on a longer term,

Pretty sure that’s why Bonne has stopped scoring until we can permanently sign him.

Maybe.

Poll: W or W

The Celina goal is getting a LOT of love nationally on 18:14 - Nov 29 with 534 viewsHighgateBlue

The Celina goal is getting a LOT of love nationally on 17:03 - Nov 29 by positivity

If you're not careful, you'll confuse all of those who don't really mind what division we're in as long as we play "some nice stuff".
The Celina goal is getting a LOT of love nationally on 18:15 - Nov 29 with 537 viewsDarth_Koont

The Celina goal is getting a LOT of love nationally on 17:21 - Nov 29 by Illinoisblue

This right here is what it’s all about.

Not having the patience or interest to watch for more than 10 minutes? Sadly, that’s too many fans nowadays ...

Only joshing. You’re absolutely right – football needs to work at the kids’ level or it’s just muddy cricket.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024