Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How are we going to try and undermine the manager today? 08:14 - Nov 30 with 2024 viewspennblue

How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

How are we going to try and undermine the manager today? on 08:21 - Nov 30 with 1504 viewschrismakin

Where is " We'd all rather not, but he's not doing a good job" " maybe when he does it will stop"

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

How are we going to try and undermine the manager today? on 08:29 - Nov 30 with 1480 viewsSteve_M

You missed out 'look at the league table' there.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

How are we going to try and undermine the manager today? on 08:30 - Nov 30 with 1471 viewspennblue

How are we going to try and undermine the manager today? on 08:29 - Nov 30 by Steve_M

You missed out 'look at the league table' there.

apologies, I can add any omissions, I am sure that list is only scratching the surface

How are we going to try and undermine the manager today? on 08:35 - Nov 30 with 1465 viewshomer_123

Those last three.

Has anyone suggested those? I've not seen anyone question his desire, pull apart his character or question how hard he works.

In fact I think many are like myself. I rather like him actually, I do think that as a person he's a good fit for the club and I'd love him to succeed but it's not working and hasn't worked since he joined. I don't think anyone can question his integrity or those three things you've put down there.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

How are we going to try and undermine the manager today? on 08:38 - Nov 30 with 1443 viewspennblue

How are we going to try and undermine the manager today? on 08:35 - Nov 30 by homer_123

Those last three.

Has anyone suggested those? I've not seen anyone question his desire, pull apart his character or question how hard he works.

In fact I think many are like myself. I rather like him actually, I do think that as a person he's a good fit for the club and I'd love him to succeed but it's not working and hasn't worked since he joined. I don't think anyone can question his integrity or those three things you've put down there.

So can I add "We are not Top Six, it is not working"?

or do you want

"We are not Top Two, it is not working?"

?

How are we going to try and undermine the manager today? on 08:40 - Nov 30 with 1427 viewshomer_123

How are we going to try and undermine the manager today? on 08:38 - Nov 30 by pennblue

or do you want

?

Well, that's wasn't quite what my reply was about.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

How are we going to try and undermine the manager today? on 08:42 - Nov 30 with 1418 viewsHerbivore

How are we going to try and undermine the manager today? on 08:38 - Nov 30 by pennblue

or do you want

?

How about "we're 11th and 7 points off the top 6 having played more games than several sides above us, and we're currently 12th in the form table having briefly shown some improvement for a while in September and October, it's not working". That covers more of the issue than your suggestions do.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

How are we going to try and undermine the manager today? on 08:47 - Nov 30 with 1405 viewsFixed_It

That little jig he does before the match. Sackable offence. Apparently.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Login to get fewer ads

How are we going to try and undermine the manager today? on 08:49 - Nov 30 with 1393 viewsDubtractor

Yeah, come on twtd, wtf do you think you're playing at by talking about our results, performances and manager on a forum dedicated to talking about our club.

Honestly, have a word with yourselves.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

How are we going to try and undermine the manager today? on 08:50 - Nov 30 with 1377 viewsHerbivore

How are we going to try and undermine the manager today? on 08:47 - Nov 30 by Fixed_It

That little jig he does before the match. Sackable offence. Apparently.

It's cringey but harsh to sack him for that.

How are we going to try and undermine the manager today? on 08:53 - Nov 30 with 1373 viewshype313

How are we going to try and undermine the manager today? on 08:49 - Nov 30 by Dubtractor

Yeah, come on twtd, wtf do you think you're playing at by talking about our results, performances and manager on a forum dedicated to talking about our club.

Yeah, it's outrageous that a forum designed to discuss all things ITFC, discusses topics surrounding ITFC.

Madness

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

How are we going to try and undermine the manager today? on 09:28 - Nov 30 with 1314 viewsGuthrum

or do you want

?

The former is a serious consideration. It's getting towards the point, half-way through the season, when we ought to be in (or very close to) the top six if we're to stand a reasonable chance of being there at the end of the season.

Instead, we're a fair way off. Not insurmountable, but it's going to take a really good run (and teams above us slipping up) to bridge that gap.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

How are we going to try and undermine the manager today? on 09:36 - Nov 30 with 1295 viewsDanTheMan

How are we going to try and undermine the manager today? on 08:49 - Nov 30 by Dubtractor

"Why does everyone just talk about politics on here? Booo"

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

How are we going to try and undermine the manager today? on 09:38 - Nov 30 with 1296 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

How are we going to try and undermine the manager today? on 08:42 - Nov 30 by Herbivore

How about "we're 11th and 7 points off the top 6 having played more games than several sides above us, and we're currently 12th in the form table having briefly shown some improvement for a while in September and October, it's not working". That covers more of the issue than your suggestions do.

Nothing discussed on here undermines the manager.

Edit. Didn’t mean to post that here, poor interneting, will work harder on the training ground.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2021 9:39]

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

How are we going to try and undermine the manager today? on 09:38 - Nov 30 with 1276 viewsWickets

Wish he looked a bit smarter ?
Looks like "Question his tactics"..... on 09:46 - Nov 30 with 1237 viewsBloots

.....is winning.

Seems fair and logical.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

How are we going to try and undermine the manager today? on 09:57 - Nov 30 with 1208 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

“How are we going to try and blame the fans today?”

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

How are we going to try and undermine the manager today? on 10:52 - Nov 30 with 1170 viewsEireannach_gorm

You missed mention of Mick or Cook's assistants.
How are we going to try and undermine the manager today? on 10:57 - Nov 30 with 1160 viewsWeWereZombies

How are we going to try and undermine the manager today? on 09:38 - Nov 30 by WestStanderLaLaLa

Nothing discussed on here undermines the manager.

Edit. Didn’t mean to post that here, poor interneting, will work harder on the training ground.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2021 9:39]

Well quite, I doubt very much that Cook spends all day in his office checking what has been said about him on the TWTD forum...although it is possible, towards the end of his tenure, that is what Lambert did...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

How are we going to try and undermine the manager today? on 11:10 - Nov 30 with 1103 viewsTangledupin_Blue

"By pointing out that, but for his intransigence, we would likely be in automatic promotion position" is missing from your options.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

How are we going to try and undermine the manager today? on 11:43 - Nov 30 with 1026 viewsFixed_It

How are we going to try and undermine the manager today? on 10:57 - Nov 30 by WeWereZombies

Well quite, I doubt very much that Cook spends all day in his office checking what has been said about him on the TWTD forum...although it is possible, towards the end of his tenure, that is what Lambert did...

It helps to generate a negative atmosphere in the stadium when things go flat on the pitch. Which ultimately isn't helpful to the team, and therefore undermines the manager.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

How are we going to try and undermine the manager today? on 11:45 - Nov 30 with 1015 viewsHerbivore

How are we going to try and undermine the manager today? on 11:43 - Nov 30 by Fixed_It

It helps to generate a negative atmosphere in the stadium when things go flat on the pitch. Which ultimately isn't helpful to the team, and therefore undermines the manager.

Which has nothing to do with what gets posted on TWTD. We get 18k to 20k fans at PR, this is a popular forum but it's not THAT popular.

How are we going to try and undermine the manager today? on 12:02 - Nov 30 with 982 viewsfab_lover

How are we going to try and undermine the manager today? on 11:43 - Nov 30 by Fixed_It

Yes, but the negative atmosphere is probably due to the lack of belief that we're going up this season. Blaming the fans is a last-ditch attempt to hide the lack of results / consistency / ability for PC to change the game when it's going against us.

I don't think the fans can be blamed for any expectation that we would at a minimum be in the play-offs this season. That's still not impossible, but just looks every more unlikely.
How are we going to try and undermine the manager today? on 12:12 - Nov 30 with 961 viewspennblue

How are we going to try and undermine the manager today? on 12:02 - Nov 30 by fab_lover

Yes, but the negative atmosphere is probably due to the lack of belief that we're going up this season. Blaming the fans is a last-ditch attempt to hide the lack of results / consistency / ability for PC to change the game when it's going against us.

I don't think the fans can be blamed for any expectation that we would at a minimum be in the play-offs this season. That's still not impossible, but just looks every more unlikely.

Just wait till Charlton away, we'll be hanging off the rafters :)

How are we going to try and undermine the manager today? on 12:23 - Nov 30 with 905 viewsfooters

On my way to Playford Road to call him a baldy tw@t. That oughta do it.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024