Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chirewa must have an impressive scoring record this season 14:09 - Nov 30 with 844 viewsN2_Blue

Anyone seen him play much? Where do we think he is in the pecking order regarding Yengi, Morris, Simpson (on loan)

I assume Jackson is still ahead of them all as he makes the bench occasionally. I'd rather we gave up on Jackson personally, and try move him on in January with Norwood.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Chirewa must have an impressive scoring record this season on 14:14 - Nov 30 with 810 viewstractorboy1978

He's a number 10, not a striker.
Chirewa must have an impressive scoring record this season on 14:20 - Nov 30 with 779 viewsN2_Blue

Chirewa must have an impressive scoring record this season on 14:14 - Nov 30 by tractorboy1978

He's a number 10, not a striker.

oh didn't realise that. That makes his scoring record even more impressive.

How old is he? Is he impressing with his play aside from the goals?

Chirewa must have an impressive scoring record this season on 15:06 - Nov 30 with 698 viewstractorboy1978

Chirewa must have an impressive scoring record this season on 14:20 - Nov 30 by N2_Blue

oh didn't realise that. That makes his scoring record even more impressive.

How old is he? Is he impressing with his play aside from the goals?

He only turned 18 last month. There are probably people on here that can offer far more insight than I can but he's definitely one that has been earmarked as having a real chance of making it - hence his debut for us at just turned 16 against Colchester. He seems to score every time he plays!
[Post edited 30 Nov 2021 15:06]
Chirewa must have an impressive scoring record this season on 15:07 - Nov 30 with 684 viewswkj

He's very much like Jack Marriott as a youngster - too good for the U23, case to be made for a senior team spot (loan).
[Post edited 30 Nov 2021 19:26]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Chirewa must have an impressive scoring record this season on 15:12 - Nov 30 with 656 viewsN2_Blue

Chirewa must have an impressive scoring record this season on 15:07 - Nov 30 by wkj

He's very much like Jack Marriott as a youngster - too good for the U23, case to be made for a senior team spot (loan).

Personally was never much of a Jack Marriott fan. He's had a far better career than i expected but it does seem to have petered out a bit recently since leaving Derby after earlier good spells at Luton and Pboro.

He's only 27 so should be at peak of his career.

Chirewa must have an impressive scoring record this season on 15:14 - Nov 30 with 652 viewswkj

Chirewa must have an impressive scoring record this season on 15:12 - Nov 30 by N2_Blue

Personally was never much of a Jack Marriott fan. He's had a far better career than i expected but it does seem to have petered out a bit recently since leaving Derby after earlier good spells at Luton and Pboro.

He scored a lot in the U23 team some times hatricks for fun it seemed like, however, his motivation and effort came into question - it might just be he's lost that at the end of his Derby contract. It was a shame really, as a young kid he was an exciting player.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Chirewa must have an impressive scoring record this season on 15:34 - Nov 30 with 612 viewsWallingford_Boy

Saw him play at Dartford pre-season as he was the standout player on the pitch.

He scores EVERY week and yet he is not even a striker.

I reckon he will get a chance in the Papa/FA Cup soon (if we progress).

RIP Sir Bobby

Chirewa must have an impressive scoring record this season on 15:50 - Nov 30 with 564 viewsitfcjoe

Chirewa must have an impressive scoring record this season on 15:07 - Nov 30 by wkj

He's nowhere near that level yet, he's progresing very nicely but is still very in and out of games. When Marriott was playing for 23s he was just way above the level

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

Chirewa must have an impressive scoring record this season on 16:34 - Nov 30 with 473 viewsstrikalite

Chirewa must have an impressive scoring record this season on 15:12 - Nov 30 by N2_Blue

Injuries have done him unfortunately, looks way off it now when I've seen him..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024