Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Modern football is rubbish part 6578 18:49 - Nov 30 with 606 viewsCoastalblue

Quite funny, and ridiculous at times though.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/59448643

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Modern football is rubbish part 6578 on 18:58 - Nov 30 with 559 viewsBluespeed225

Pathetic wasn't it. Did anyone see ITV4 Big match Replayed the other day? Us v Liverpool December 1980. Phil Neal 'clothes lined' Eric gates to stop him getting past him, a real straight fore arm across the face. I don't think anyone even raised a eyebrow on the pitch, no bundles, surrounding the ref etc, just a free kick given!
Modern football is rubbish part 6578 on 21:22 - Nov 30 with 453 viewsEwan_Oozami

Modern football is rubbish part 6578 on 18:58 - Nov 30 by Bluespeed225

Pathetic wasn't it. Did anyone see ITV4 Big match Replayed the other day? Us v Liverpool December 1980. Phil Neal 'clothes lined' Eric gates to stop him getting past him, a real straight fore arm across the face. I don't think anyone even raised a eyebrow on the pitch, no bundles, surrounding the ref etc, just a free kick given!

Yet in tonight's game between Leeds and Palace, Liam Cooper can elbow Conor Gallagher in the throat and completely get away with it - same old Leeds...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024