Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Noting Geoffs post below about someone not self-isolating.... 09:01 - Dec 1 with 702 viewshomer_123

....in Germany they are debating making vaccines mandatory.

https://www.politico.eu/article/compulsory-vaccination-germany-covid-19/

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Noting Geoffs post below about someone not self-isolating.... on 09:19 - Dec 1 with 652 viewsstringy

Greece just made vaccines mandatory for over 60's; alas I think they'll suffer a lot of pushback on that front, particularly in the rural communities from my experience, where big issues / crises such as this tend to be viewed as 'oh that's Athens, we're ok', and also the huge influence of the Greek Orthodox church for that demographic (the church being somewhat old school / conservative / 'it's in god's hands' etc.).
Noting Geoffs post below about someone not self-isolating.... on 09:23 - Dec 1 with 633 viewsChiefXL

Noting Geoffs post below about someone not self-isolating.... on 09:19 - Dec 1 by stringy

Greece just made vaccines mandatory for over 60's; alas I think they'll suffer a lot of pushback on that front, particularly in the rural communities from my experience, where big issues / crises such as this tend to be viewed as 'oh that's Athens, we're ok', and also the huge influence of the Greek Orthodox church for that demographic (the church being somewhat old school / conservative / 'it's in god's hands' etc.).

Austria is also following the mandatory vaccination route.
They were the first European country to announce it.
Noting Geoffs post below about someone not self-isolating.... on 11:15 - Dec 1 with 559 viewsFixed_It

Noting Geoffs post below about someone not self-isolating.... on 09:23 - Dec 1 by ChiefXL

Austria is also following the mandatory vaccination route.
They were the first European country to announce it.

Which will be interesting, because traditionally Austrians don't 'do' vaccinations - not in their culture due to healthy lifestyle and remote communities.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Noting Geoffs post below about someone not self-isolating.... on 11:17 - Dec 1 with 557 viewsKeno

Noting Geoffs post below about someone not self-isolating.... on 11:15 - Dec 1 by Fixed_It

Which will be interesting, because traditionally Austrians don't 'do' vaccinations - not in their culture due to healthy lifestyle and remote communities.

I tend t think that wearing lederhosen probably has strange side effects

so a friend told me, obviously

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Noting Geoffs post below about someone not self-isolating.... on 11:25 - Dec 1 with 535 viewsGlasgowBlue

I read that Greece will be taxing unvaccinated citizens £100 a month indefinitely.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Noting Geoffs post below about someone not self-isolating.... on 11:41 - Dec 1 with 489 viewsChiefXL

Noting Geoffs post below about someone not self-isolating.... on 11:15 - Dec 1 by Fixed_It

Correct, Vienna has one of the lowest vaccine rates of any western European capital
Noting Geoffs post below about someone not self-isolating.... on 11:44 - Dec 1 with 485 viewsWeWereZombies

Canada are not allowing unvaccinated would be travellers on planes and trains:

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Noting Geoffs post below about someone not self-isolating.... on 11:49 - Dec 1 with 479 viewsWeWereZombies

Noting Geoffs post below about someone not self-isolating.... on 11:25 - Dec 1 by GlasgowBlue

I read that Greece will be taxing unvaccinated citizens £100 a month indefinitely.

AlJazeera have a bit more on that:

'30 Nov 2021 - 11:01 GMT Greece to make vaccinations for persons over 60 mandatory: PM

Greece has said that it will fine people over the age of 60 who have not received a first COVID-19 shot, as the country grappled with a new surge in coronavirus cases.

Authorities said they would impose a 100-euro ($113) fine on every individual over the age of 60 who was not vaccinated.

The measure would apply each month from January 16 onwards.'

From their latest coronavirus news: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/11/30/hong-kong-bans-non-resident-arrivals-o

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Login to get fewer ads

Noting Geoffs post below about someone not self-isolating.... on 15:35 - Dec 1 with 408 viewsgiant_stow

von der Leyen's in the news saying its time all EU states to consider mandatory vaccination.

Their business on one hand, but on another, I find this vaguely terrifying.

Hey ho.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Noting Geoffs post below about someone not self-isolating.... on 15:38 - Dec 1 with 401 viewsDigger77

Mandatory medical treatment. I'm sure nothing could go wrong.
Singapore going to charge unvaccinated people for healthcare... on 15:47 - Dec 1 with 377 viewsunstableblue

Noting Geoffs post below about someone not self-isolating.... on 11:25 - Dec 1 by GlasgowBlue

...as like the UK they make up 90% of ICU covid patients

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Noting Geoffs post below about someone not self-isolating.... on 15:47 - Dec 1 with 377 viewsDigger77

Noting Geoffs post below about someone not self-isolating.... on 15:35 - Dec 1 by giant_stow

von der Leyen's in the news saying its time all EU states to consider mandatory vaccination.

Their business on one hand, but on another, I find this vaguely terrifying.

Hey ho.

Sleep walking to fascism, as someone once said.

Resist.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024