Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Class 12:51 - Dec 1 with 1130 viewsSitfcB

Guy gets knocked in the face by a wayward ball, from the Norwich warm up, and the boy next to him thinks fast….

…to put the ball in his bag and take home as a keepsake. Leading to the Norwich kit man to try and get it back!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Class on 13:21 - Dec 1 with 980 viewsPendejo

Premier league squillions and so hard up they have to risk violence to get a football back?

But then, unlike the South Stand, it's not insured

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Class on 16:51 - Dec 1 with 723 viewsBramidan

The boy is a legend. The only drawback, who wants a ball from a Norwich warm up, or indeed a Norwich game?

Still when he has a kick about up the park he doesn't have to tell anybody where his new ball came from.
Class on 18:00 - Dec 1 with 576 viewsHipsterectomy

I get he's p55ed off and embarrassed, but was he really gesturing 'come on then' to a random fan?

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Class on 18:11 - Dec 1 with 513 viewsDubtractor

Class on 16:51 - Dec 1 by Bramidan

The boy is a legend. The only drawback, who wants a ball from a Norwich warm up, or indeed a Norwich game?

Still when he has a kick about up the park he doesn't have to tell anybody where his new ball came from.

Would be great to have a proper quality ball for your kickabout in the park.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Class on 18:14 - Dec 1 with 495 viewsZx1988

I get that it's 'just' a football, but regardless of circumstances it's theft at the end of the day.

I'm surprised that the steward takes the side of the fan, although perhaps the coach's initial approach didn't help.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024