Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Cook was to get sacked in the near future 22:17 - Dec 1 with 4005 viewsnodge_blue

Who is available out there that would take this club forward?

I'm not an expert on lower league type managers that we could attract or are available. But I'm struggling to think of anyone. Some of the ones that are doing ok won't be released by the club's. Ones out of work right now??

Maybe we need a foreign manager. Be our first.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

If Cook was to get sacked in the near future on 22:19 - Dec 1 with 2136 viewsMetal_Hacker

Honestly believe it’d make no difference

Truly now believe we’re cursed

We need a witch doctor not a new manager

Poll: If it were one or the other

If Cook was to get sacked in the near future on 22:19 - Dec 1 with 2126 viewschrismakin

Warnock

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

If Cook was to get sacked in the near future on 22:20 - Dec 1 with 2103 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

I don't think you need to worry too much about it because I don't think there are any plans to sack him this season.
If Cook was to get sacked in the near future on 22:20 - Dec 1 with 2085 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Chris Houghton that’s it.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

If Cook was to get sacked in the near future on 22:20 - Dec 1 with 2084 viewswkj

This is the impossible answer really.

Inevitably, some will say Burley, Dyer etc.

Then there are those that feel Warnock, Eddie Howe, Chris Wilder and Mark Warburton are going to come.

I would say Cowleys are now out of that dreamy spot.

A few (inc me) have said Matt Gill - largely because of having no clue.

Feck it... let's try and get Farke!
[Post edited 1 Dec 2021 22:21]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

If Cook was to get sacked in the near future on 22:21 - Dec 1 with 2074 viewsreusersfreekicks

If Cook was to get sacked in the near future on 22:19 - Dec 1 by chrismakin

Warnock

Err never thanks
If Cook was to get sacked in the near future on 22:21 - Dec 1 with 2055 viewsnodge_blue

If Cook was to get sacked in the near future on 22:19 - Dec 1 by Metal_Hacker

Honestly believe it’d make no difference

Truly now believe we’re cursed

We need a witch doctor not a new manager

My son says that!

Maybe we are. It's like ground hog day every year.

Someone p1ss in the corner flag please to remove the curse.

If Cook was to get sacked in the near future on 22:21 - Dec 1 with 2049 viewsMrTown

Irrelevant.

We’re an average League 1 side for many years to come.

The Ipswich way.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Login to get fewer ads

If Cook was to get sacked in the near future on 22:22 - Dec 1 with 2030 viewsitfcserbia

If Cook was to get sacked in the near future on 22:20 - Dec 1 by wkj

Then there are those that feel Warnock, Eddie Howe, Chris Wilder and Mark Warburton are going to come.

Derek McInnes was always kinda interesting to me

Semper fidelis!
Poll: Would you sack Paul Cook?

If Cook was to get sacked in the near future on 22:22 - Dec 1 with 2021 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

We need a coach.. a proper coach.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

If Cook was to get sacked in the near future on 22:23 - Dec 1 with 2002 viewsOsborneOneNil

If Cook was to get sacked in the near future on 22:20 - Dec 1 by Cheltenham_Blue

Good God
If Cook was to get sacked in the near future on 22:23 - Dec 1 with 2003 viewsWicklowBlue

If Cook was to get sacked in the near future on 22:24 - Dec 1 with 2002 viewswkj

If Cook was to get sacked in the near future on 22:22 - Dec 1 by TRUE_BLUE123

[Post edited 1 Dec 2021 22:24]

Crybaby

If Cook was to get sacked in the near future on 22:24 - Dec 1 with 1976 viewsTractorCam

If Cook was to get sacked in the near future on 22:20 - Dec 1 by Cheltenham_Blue

Not another Norwich manager!

Warnock would be the answer, just like he was in 19/20.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

If Cook was to get sacked in the near future on 22:25 - Dec 1 with 1955 viewsPlums

If Cook was to get sacked in the near future on 22:22 - Dec 1 by TRUE_BLUE123

With a team of proper coaches

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

If Cook was to get sacked in the near future on 22:25 - Dec 1 with 1942 viewsblueboyd

we fans are not in the football 'industry' so us makingguesses at who we could have is largely pointless. with the financial backing we have you would be suprised who would apply or indeed who the owners would want to appoint... expect a big name soon.
If Cook was to get sacked in the near future on 22:26 - Dec 1 with 1934 viewsMrTown

If Cook was to get sacked in the near future on 22:24 - Dec 1 by TractorCam

Not another Norwich manager!

Warnock would be the answer, just like he was in 19/20.

Neil Warnock would be a woeful appointment.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

If Cook was to get sacked in the near future on 22:26 - Dec 1 with 1937 viewswkj

If Cook was to get sacked in the near future on 22:25 - Dec 1 by Plums

With a team of proper coaches

Crybaby

If Cook was to get sacked in the near future on 22:26 - Dec 1 with 1935 viewsnodge_blue

If Cook was to get sacked in the near future on 22:20 - Dec 1 by wkj

Isn't Warnock the only one not in work out of that bunch?

Warnock a few years ago maybe.

Chambers incoming lol.

If Cook was to get sacked in the near future on 22:26 - Dec 1 with 1928 viewsCokeIsKey

Mark Bonner would be my pick - he took over Cambridge United, won his first 4 games and kept them up. The following season with an average squad took them up automatically, narrowly missing out on the league 2 title.

In league 1 this season they play some lovely stuff with a squad assembled from free signings, having lost about four of their best players from last season. Youngest manager in the league so has lots of potential and would fit Mark Ashton’s 1st team coach type of appointment.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

If Cook was to get sacked in the near future on 22:26 - Dec 1 with 1919 viewsPlums

If Cook was to get sacked in the near future on 22:26 - Dec 1 by wkj

Coaching is clearly a crowded field

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

If Cook was to get sacked in the near future on 22:26 - Dec 1 with 1919 viewswkj

If Cook was to get sacked in the near future on 22:26 - Dec 1 by nodge_blue

Isn't Warnock the only one not in work out of that bunch?

Warnock a few years ago maybe.

Chambers incoming lol.

That'll give Joe something to fist pump for.

Crybaby

If Cook was to get sacked in the near future on 22:27 - Dec 1 with 1896 viewsThe_Major

I'm not sure what's left to try. Since Burley left, We've had the wise old head (BFJ, Mick), the club legend (Magilton), the big name (Keane), the proven track record (Jewell, Cook) and the young up and comer (Hurst).

We've tried all the managerial stereotypes!

(Apart from consistently successful)
If Cook was to get sacked in the near future on 22:29 - Dec 1 with 1867 viewspointofblue

If Cook was to get sacked in the near future on 22:26 - Dec 1 by CokeIsKey

Mark Bonner would be my pick - he took over Cambridge United, won his first 4 games and kept them up. The following season with an average squad took them up automatically, narrowly missing out on the league 2 title.

In league 1 this season they play some lovely stuff with a squad assembled from free signings, having lost about four of their best players from last season. Youngest manager in the league so has lots of potential and would fit Mark Ashton’s 1st team coach type of appointment.

On paper a great shout but I do have doubts about bringing in someone who is not used to managing under expecatio, pressure and with strong financial support. Magilton did brilliantly here on very little but struggled, relatively speaking, when he could splash the cash.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

If Cook was to get sacked in the near future on 22:29 - Dec 1 with 1866 viewsitfcsuth

Liam Manning.

Has MK Dons playing some truly brilliant stuff in L1.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024