Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On the assumption that we lose to Charlton and..... 10:16 - Dec 2 with 4717 viewsBloots

...Wigan, will that be the point at which we pull the trigger on him?

We'll probably be 10+ points off the play offs and in the bottom half of the league.

If we add in the inevitable poor performance against Barrow and I reckon that could be it.

Can he survive that scenario?

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

On the assumption that we lose to Charlton and..... on 18:00 - Dec 3 with 172 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

On the assumption that we lose to Charlton and..... on 17:56 - Dec 3 by itfcjoe

Ask Paul Cook

“ We want to do well in all competitions. It’s something that we suggested to the players, if we could put three wins together this week it would give everyone a lift around Portman Road going into Christmas and post-Christmas. We’ve done one hurdle and we’ve got two big ones to go.”

Blues Host Arsenal U21s as Cook Looks For Lift Ahead of Christmas 30th Nov 2021 15:17
Town host Arsenal U21s in the second round of the Papa John’s Trophy on Wednesday evening with manager Paul Cook looking to record a morale-boosting three wins in a week. 24

I can’t wait for Monday, if we get knocked out of the cup we’ll be being told how it doesn’t matter even after we name a full team

And we come back to the fact that he says something... and yet changes all 11 players. Actions speak louder than words.

As for your last point, I doubt there will be many saying "it doesn't matter". I certainly won't. This is a proper cup game and if our first team is knocked out by Barrow it will be a disgrace (and definitely embarrassing).

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024