Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The owners and the board love Cook, he isn't going anywhere 12:54 - Dec 2 with 2818 viewsMaySixth

this season.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

The owners and the board love Cook, he isn't going anywhere on 12:55 - Dec 2 with 2806 viewspennblue

Cook just needs to get another 6 players he can rely on. Then we will have 12.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

The owners and the board love Cook, he isn't going anywhere on 12:55 - Dec 2 with 2791 viewsHerbivore

Cool story, bro.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The owners and the board love Cook, he isn't going anywhere on 13:22 - Dec 2 with 2716 viewsBonneNIL

He's a gonner. The McGreal thing is no coincidence. Gamechanger and Ashton are getting their ducks in a row ready for a change.

Poll: Best Adidas Home Shirt of the Modern Era

The owners and the board love Cook, he isn't going anywhere on 13:27 - Dec 2 with 2695 viewsArnieM

Gonna be a lot of disappointment on here ….

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

The owners and the board love Cook, he isn't going anywhere on 13:29 - Dec 2 with 2685 viewsHerbivore

The owners and the board love Cook, he isn't going anywhere on 13:27 - Dec 2 by ArnieM

Only if he continues failing. If he turns things around and we go on a run everyone will be delighted. I don't get where this idea that those of us who think he's failing are really happy about it comes from. I'd much rather he smashes it and we go up.

The owners and the board love Cook, he isn't going anywhere on 13:49 - Dec 2 with 2630 viewsGlasgowBlue

People like Ashton, O'Leary and Brett Johnson did not get to where they are by allowing personal sentiments get in the way of making difficult but sometimes necessary decisions.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The owners and the board love Cook, he isn't going anywhere on 13:57 - Dec 2 with 2593 viewschrismakin

They won't love him if after pack Pr we suddenly start losing fans again. That's all that will matter to them.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

The owners and the board love Cook, he isn't going anywhere on 13:57 - Dec 2 with 2589 viewsclive_baker

The owners and the board love Cook, he isn't going anywhere on 13:27 - Dec 2 by ArnieM

At least the disappointment of sitting 11th in the league with one of, if not the most expensive squad in the division will prepare us all for it.

FWIW I can't see it personally. He's toast if we don't improve.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Login to get fewer ads

The owners and the board love Cook, he isn't going anywhere on 14:08 - Dec 2 with 2553 viewsbobbyramsey

The owners and the board love Cook, he isn't going anywhere on 13:22 - Dec 2 by BonneNIL

He's a gonner. The McGreal thing is no coincidence. Gamechanger and Ashton are getting their ducks in a row ready for a change.

I think they'll be aiming a bit higher than McGreal tbh.

That's if the change occurs.....
The owners and the board love Cook, he isn't going anywhere on 14:42 - Dec 2 with 2450 viewsMaySixth

The owners and the board love Cook, he isn't going anywhere on 13:22 - Dec 2 by BonneNIL

Spoken to them have you?

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

The owners and the board love Cook, he isn't going anywhere on 15:22 - Dec 2 with 2388 viewsArnieM

The owners and the board love Cook, he isn't going anywhere on 13:57 - Dec 2 by clive_baker

At least the disappointment of sitting 11th in the league with one of, if not the most expensive squad in the division will prepare us all for it.

FWIW I can't see it personally. He's toast if we don't improve.

I’m not happy about our situation either . If much prefer it had s gone to plan and we’d be sat in the top two . But if isn’t happening yet, as of if this is a transitional season under PC then I’ll go with it. But here’s a big difference from being unhappy , frustrated and even annoyed about how things are going, to one where we then character assassinate Cook and says he needs to be sacked .

Is it just at ITFC that fans are like this or is more widespread ?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

The owners and the board love Cook, he isn't going anywhere on 15:28 - Dec 2 with 2364 viewsHerbivore

The owners and the board love Cook, he isn't going anywhere on 15:22 - Dec 2 by ArnieM

I’m not happy about our situation either . If much prefer it had s gone to plan and we’d be sat in the top two . But if isn’t happening yet, as of if this is a transitional season under PC then I’ll go with it. But here’s a big difference from being unhappy , frustrated and even annoyed about how things are going, to one where we then character assassinate Cook and says he needs to be sacked .

Is it just at ITFC that fans are like this or is more widespread ?

Nobody has character assassinated Cook, ffs.

The owners and the board love Cook, he isn't going anywhere on 15:41 - Dec 2 with 2331 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

The owners and the board love Cook, he isn't going anywhere on 15:28 - Dec 2 by Herbivore

Nobody has character assassinated Cook, ffs.

Loads of people have said he's just got his backroom staff in because they're his scouse mates. How is that not a character assassination?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Neither are the club. (n/t) on 18:25 - Dec 2 with 2230 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The owners and the board love Cook, he isn't going anywhere on 18:31 - Dec 2 with 2216 viewsBlueBadger

The owners and the board love Cook, he isn't going anywhere on 12:55 - Dec 2 by pennblue

Cook just needs to get another 6 players he can rely on. Then we will have 12.

When will this club wake up?? by BlueBadger 1 Dec 2021 22:25
Poor Paul Cook. Not only did he inherit a squad full of wasters who can't be arsed, but he's gone out and bought another 19 of them.

What terrible bad luck.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The owners and the board love Cook, he isn't going anywhere on 18:53 - Dec 2 with 2190 viewsjayessess

They could be busy preparing to rename their kids after him, but if December goes badly his position will still be absolutely untenable.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

The owners and the board love Cook, he isn't going anywhere on 21:21 - Dec 4 with 1967 viewsFreddies_Ears

The owners and the board love Cook, he isn't going anywhere on 14:42 - Dec 2 by MaySixth

Spoken to them have you?

Lasted well...
The owners and the board love Cook, he isn't going anywhere on 21:24 - Dec 4 with 1919 viewstimothyeo

The owners and the board love Cook, he isn't going anywhere on 21:21 - Dec 4 by Freddies_Ears

Lasted well...

He won't like this. He was posting sarcastic threads about how anyone who wanted Cook out didn't have a clue about football.

Now either MaySixth was right, or me, the owners, Ashton and those with actual football knowledge and experience are right.
The owners and the board love Cook, he isn't going anywhere on 21:35 - Dec 4 with 1861 viewsFreddies_Ears

The owners and the board love Cook, he isn't going anywhere on 21:24 - Dec 4 by timothyeo

He won't like this. He was posting sarcastic threads about how anyone who wanted Cook out didn't have a clue about football.

Now either MaySixth was right, or me, the owners, Ashton and those with actual football knowledge and experience are right.

Soz, fat finger syndrome. Meant to give an uppie.
The owners and the board love Cook, he isn't going anywhere on 21:37 - Dec 4 with 1831 viewsFreddies_Ears

The owners and the board love Cook, he isn't going anywhere on 21:24 - Dec 4 by timothyeo

If you claim to be itk, it's a good idea actually to be itk.
The owners and the board love Cook, he isn't going anywhere on 21:39 - Dec 4 with 1796 viewsLeoMuff

The owners and the board love Cook, he isn't going anywhere on 21:37 - Dec 4 by Freddies_Ears

If you claim to be itk, it's a good idea actually to be itk.

Pretty sad to resurrect this for a gloat at ITFC fans.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

The owners and the board love Cook, he isn't going anywhere on 22:42 - Dec 4 with 1674 viewsFreddies_Ears

The owners and the board love Cook, he isn't going anywhere on 21:39 - Dec 4 by LeoMuff

Pretty sad to resurrect this for a gloat at ITFC fans.

It isn't a gloat at ITFC fans. I wanted to call out a fake itk, who has misled before too. That's all.
The owners and the board love Cook, he isn't going anywhere on 23:53 - Dec 4 with 1510 viewsFightingEssex

It was pretty obvious from that morning that change was coming. McGreal will probably hold the fort while they get Appleton in, who’s the favourite for the job.

Poll: Next Ipswich Town manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024