Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The answer to how long PC should get from the man himself 18:30 - Dec 2 with 1038 viewschrismakin

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

The answer to how long PC should get from the man himself on 18:34 - Dec 2 with 983 viewspositivity

clever wording, "one window and a pre-season to get us going".

he's had the window, but which pre-season, the one where he started with 7 1st team players or next year?

and what does get us going mean? get us to the 2nd round of the pizza cup? score some goals? 100 goals and 100 points?

non-story!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

The answer to how long PC should get from the man himself on 18:40 - Dec 2 with 941 viewsEdmundo

The answer to how long PC should get from the man himself on 18:34 - Dec 2 by positivity

he's had the window, but which pre-season, the one where he started with 7 1st team players or next year?

and what does get us going mean? get us to the 2nd round of the pizza cup? score some goals? 100 goals and 100 points?

non-story!

I know I'm in the minority, but the fact we have basically put all our budget on Cook recruits make me feel we need to give him the full year. If by February we are well adrift and out of the FA Cup, pull the trigger by all means.
But I'm plain out of ideas as to where we go from here...

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

The answer to how long PC should get from the man himself on 18:41 - Dec 2 with 942 viewsgordon

"We travel as Ipswich Town" is one of the best things an ITFC manager has said in my lifetime. No idea what it means but I love it.
The answer to how long PC should get from the man himself on 18:47 - Dec 2 with 905 viewsjayessess

The answer to how long PC should get from the man himself on 18:40 - Dec 2 by Edmundo

I know I'm in the minority, but the fact we have basically put all our budget on Cook recruits make me feel we need to give him the full year. If by February we are well adrift and out of the FA Cup, pull the trigger by all means.
But I'm plain out of ideas as to where we go from here...

Not sure where this despair comes from. We're all convinced this is a very good group of players for the division, would it really be that shocking if another manager came in and turned things around very quickly? Hardly a rare occurrence in football.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

The answer to how long PC should get from the man himself on 18:53 - Dec 2 with 865 viewsPinewoodblue

The answer to how long PC should get from the man himself on 18:34 - Dec 2 by positivity

non-story!

If he meant next years preseason he would have said two windows and one preseason.

It might be, a bit like Roy Keane, he is find it difficult to cope with the pace of things in East Anglia he failed as a player at Norwich.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

The answer to how long PC should get from the man himself on 19:10 - Dec 2 with 744 viewsParky

The answer to how long PC should get from the man himself on 18:47 - Dec 2 by jayessess

Not sure where this despair comes from. We're all convinced this is a very good group of players for the division, would it really be that shocking if another manager came in and turned things around very quickly? Hardly a rare occurrence in football.

Easier said than done though, especially when at least a handful of players only came here because of Cook.

I’m in the minority and want to give Cook time, but also, getting in a new manager is just starting us off at square one again. Cook has a vast amount of experience at getting clubs promoted if given time, I’m still confident.
The answer to how long PC should get from the man himself on 19:14 - Dec 2 with 722 viewsjayessess

The answer to how long PC should get from the man himself on 19:10 - Dec 2 by Parky

Easier said than done though, especially when at least a handful of players only came here because of Cook.

I’m in the minority and want to give Cook time, but also, getting in a new manager is just starting us off at square one again. Cook has a vast amount of experience at getting clubs promoted if given time, I’m still confident.

I don't think it's a minority that wants to give Cook time. I want him to have time, but he's very much at the stage of "earning" time rather than just getting it.

All these professional footballers were playing for different coaches until very recently. I don't buy the idea that they couldn't possible put in a shift for anyone else.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024