Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? (n/t) 17:20 - Dec 3 with 1207 viewsFtnfwest

Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? on 17:22 - Dec 3 with 865 viewsFixed_It

A nice, cold Peroni on tap please. And can I get one for chrismakin too - might stop him from posting on here for a few minutes!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? on 17:24 - Dec 3 with 853 viewsfooters

Broadside, please. And six packs of Scampi Fries.

Do you sell single fags under the bar? I've started on the patches today but am feeling an itch...

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? on 17:25 - Dec 3 with 842 viewsFtnfwest

Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? on 17:22 - Dec 3 by Fixed_It

A nice, cold Peroni on tap please. And can I get one for chrismakin too - might stop him from posting on here for a few minutes!

No problem sir, coming up. I’m in the chair for Lagos and blueboyd as well to cheer them up!
Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? on 17:26 - Dec 3 with 833 viewsFtnfwest

Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? on 17:24 - Dec 3 by footers

Do you sell single fags under the bar? I've started on the patches today but am feeling an itch...

Got some dodgy Russian ciggies?
Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? on 17:28 - Dec 3 with 822 viewsfooters

Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? on 17:26 - Dec 3 by Ftnfwest

Got some dodgy Russian ciggies?

Fags in Russia are actually amazing. They've got one brand for pretty much every Czar and Czarina. And only about 50p a pack if you speak the lingo...

So I'll have twenty Vlad the Impalers, ta.

Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? on 17:29 - Dec 3 with 806 viewsKeno

Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? on 17:28 - Dec 3 by footers

Fags in Russia are actually amazing. They've got one brand for pretty much every Czar and Czarina. And only about 50p a pack if you speak the lingo...

do you mean fags as in piggies, or fags as it what goes on a private boys school?

Im asking for a friend

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? on 17:29 - Dec 3 with 804 viewsFtnfwest

Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? on 17:28 - Dec 3 by footers

Done, I thought you’d said for every celina for a moment!
Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? on 17:30 - Dec 3 with 804 viewsFixed_It

Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? on 17:25 - Dec 3 by Ftnfwest

No problem sir, coming up. I’m in the chair for Lagos and blueboyd as well to cheer them up!

Get blueboyd one from me too please. I'm a lover not a fighter.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Login to get fewer ads

Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? on 17:30 - Dec 3 with 799 viewsFtnfwest

Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? on 17:29 - Dec 3 by Keno

do you mean fags as in piggies, or fags as it what goes on a private boys school?

Im asking for a friend

Your Guinness is ready btw
Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? on 17:31 - Dec 3 with 783 viewsfooters

Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? on 17:29 - Dec 3 by Keno

Im asking for a friend

There are many rich older men in the former USSR who can often be seen out of with their very attractive nieces... and nephews.

I'll leave it there.

Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? on 17:32 - Dec 3 with 774 viewsKeno

oh Garson!!

can I have a pint of this please

and have you any pork scratchings?

Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? on 17:33 - Dec 3 with 769 viewsfactual_blue

I'll have a pitcher of Wynkoop's Rocky Mountain Oyster Stout please, and however many packs of Scampi Fries you have left.

https://wynkoop.com/brewery/brew-blog/rocky-mountain-oyster-stout/

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? on 17:33 - Dec 3 with 767 viewsKeno

Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? on 17:30 - Dec 3 by Ftnfwest

Your Guinness is ready btw

Ta!!

hold the other order apart from the pork scratchings

Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? on 17:34 - Dec 3 with 755 viewsFtnfwest

Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? on 17:32 - Dec 3 by Keno

oh Garson!!

can I have a pint of this please

and have you any pork scratchings?

New and fangled stuff on me. Is it fruit based? I’ve got the lad looking for it in the cellar
Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? on 17:35 - Dec 3 with 738 viewsFtnfwest

Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? on 17:33 - Dec 3 by factual_blue

I'll have a pitcher of Wynkoop's Rocky Mountain Oyster Stout please, and however many packs of Scampi Fries you have left.

https://wynkoop.com/brewery/brew-blog/rocky-mountain-oyster-stout/

Done, apart from the scampi fries. Keno’s guarding the 6 packets I had left over in the corner
Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? on 17:37 - Dec 3 with 723 viewsfactual_blue

Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? on 17:35 - Dec 3 by Ftnfwest

Done, apart from the scampi fries. Keno’s guarding the 6 packets I had left over in the corner

Could you pop round to the wholesaler for another couple of boxes please?

Or will I have to unleash Bluebadger to appropriate the packets Keno is hoarding?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? on 17:38 - Dec 3 with 720 viewsKeno

Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? on 17:35 - Dec 3 by Ftnfwest

I'll trade him for pork scratchings or maybe some nuts?

Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? on 17:40 - Dec 3 with 706 viewsKeno

Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? on 17:37 - Dec 3 by factual_blue

Or will I have to unleash Bluebadger to appropriate the packets Keno is hoarding?

Oh God!!

He isnt going to try to do that thing with a panzerfäust again is he?

He said Id enjoy it but I'm not sure it was meant to in that way round

Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? on 17:40 - Dec 3 with 703 viewsFtnfwest

Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? on 17:37 - Dec 3 by factual_blue

There’s only one way to resolve this (he said in a Harry hill type voice, who incidentally my children claim I look like)
Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? on 17:40 - Dec 3 with 694 viewslowhouseblue

pint of addams and a packet of twiglets for the dog please. thank you.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? on 17:41 - Dec 3 with 692 viewsfooters

Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? on 17:40 - Dec 3 by Ftnfwest

There’s only one way to resolve this (he said in a Harry hill type voice, who incidentally my children claim I look like)

I will guard my fish-flavoured cereal snacks to the end.

Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? on 17:41 - Dec 3 with 691 viewsmylittletown

Unfortunately, Vlad the Impaler was a Romanian.

Voivode of Wallachia.
Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? on 17:42 - Dec 3 with 686 viewsclive_baker

Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? on 17:24 - Dec 3 by footers

Like the sound of that order buh

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? on 17:49 - Dec 3 with 651 viewsKeno

Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? on 17:41 - Dec 3 by mylittletown

Unfortunately, Vlad the Impaler was a Romanian.

Voivode of Wallachia.

now if if was some parts of Romania. like Transylvania, he may deem himself to be Hungarian

Right boys, girls and all the other stuff, the bar is open, what’ll you have? on 17:49 - Dec 3 with 651 viewsGeoffSentence

I'll just have a nice cup of tea and your wifi code please.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024