Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Woke up this morning 11:14 - Dec 4 with 873 viewsVic

And had a sad reality check - I realized that I didn’t really want to get straight on here for my fix of ITFC news, discussion and trivia.

I realize that we seem to be back in the bad old days of the latter days of Mick, of Hurst and Lambert! We’re such a divided fan base again. Worse still, where for a long time this season I’ve had hope and optimism that we would win or at least play well and show signs of improving the last few weeks have slowly deflated that bubble and I’m once again back to questioning whether the present manager really has got what it takes to get us out of this wretched league.

I’ve no doubt that the squad has enough quality (whereas last season I really didn’t think we had), but at the moment I’m reluctantly back to wondering about the managers ability.

Sad but true.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Woke up this morning on 11:16 - Dec 4 with 837 viewswaveneyblue

We are all stuck in an Ipswich themed Groundhog Day.

For what it's worth, it will get better because of the owners, how long it takes it the unknown.
Woke up this morning on 11:16 - Dec 4 with 832 viewsKeno

That has to be the worse blues lyrics ever!!, Doesnt even scan

I woke up this morning, has a sad reality check is a good start but then it loses something

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Woke up this morning on 11:18 - Dec 4 with 824 viewsHerbivore

It's a shame that we find ourselves where we do. There was so much excitement going into this season and finding ourselves 11th nearly halfway through and being out of the automatic promotion race already is not what any of us had hoped for. Fingers crossed for a big couple of weeks and some back to back wins, otherwise it's hard to see how the season will be anything other than a disappointment.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Woke up this morning on 13:29 - Dec 4 with 544 viewsEwan_Oozami

Woke up this morning on 11:16 - Dec 4 by Keno

That has to be the worse blues lyrics ever!!, Doesnt even scan

I woke up this morning, has a sad reality check is a good start but then it loses something

I think we can make it work, there's a pathos and poignancy in the post that can certainly be tapped into....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Woke up this morning on 13:42 - Dec 4 with 509 viewshoppy

Have you gone off cheese too?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Woke up this morning on 14:23 - Dec 4 with 407 viewsVic

Woke up this morning on 13:42 - Dec 4 by hoppy

Have you gone off cheese too?

No, it’s no that bad. I still love a bit of Stilton, Stinking Bishop or ripe Camembert

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024