Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taken from the Graham Potter interview 13:13 - Dec 4 with 572 viewsFixed_It

Sorry copied the whole thing by mistake!!
[Post edited 4 Dec 2021 13:18]

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Taken from the Graham Potter interview on 13:25 - Dec 4 with 489 viewsFixed_It

"Because football fundamentally is a players’ game. It’s not a coaches’ game. You can’t stop every five minutes and make adjustments. You can do some stuff on the sideline, but that’s just for show, really. Mostly the players have to take responsibility.”

Cook in!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Taken from the Graham Potter interview on 13:28 - Dec 4 with 468 views_sanctimoanious_

Taken from the Graham Potter interview on 13:25 - Dec 4 by Fixed_It

"Because football fundamentally is a players’ game. It’s not a coaches’ game. You can’t stop every five minutes and make adjustments. You can do some stuff on the sideline, but that’s just for show, really. Mostly the players have to take responsibility.”

Cook in!

What does he know? Has he spoken to the experts on here? Those itk etc?? The ones who blurt out the latest phrases and stats? Pah
[Post edited 4 Dec 2021 13:29]
Taken from the Graham Potter interview on 13:58 - Dec 4 with 388 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Taken from the Graham Potter interview on 13:25 - Dec 4 by Fixed_It

Cook in!

...that's why good coaching and an experience coaching team is so important.

You reap what you sow.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Taken from the Graham Potter interview on 14:20 - Dec 4 with 335 viewsVic

Taken from the Graham Potter interview on 13:58 - Dec 4 by Marshalls_Mullet

...that's why good coaching and an experience coaching team is so important.

You reap what you sow.

Yep! He’s got good players for this league and by now they should be able to carry out training ground instructions in the pitch on Saturdays. For some reason they don’t - or not for a whole match at least. I know it’s the players not the coaches that make the mistakes, but to keep making the same mistakes, to keep dropping off the required standards as often as we do? I hate to say it because I really want Cook to succeed and hate all the criticism of him, but what I’m seeing suggests that something is wrong with the coaching.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024