Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Team 14:00 - Dec 4 with 1862 viewsScottCandage

The Opponents on 14:00 - Dec 4 with 1581 viewsScottCandage

[Post edited 4 Dec 2021 14:01]
The Team on 14:01 - Dec 4 with 1545 viewsDubtractor

I really hope Edmundson is just being rested!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

The Team on 14:03 - Dec 4 with 1450 viewsPippin1970

Well with that defence you can see Barrow scoring.... just outscored them.
The Team on 14:04 - Dec 4 with 1414 viewsJDB23

We’ve seen Fraser in front of Clements before, it’s not very good. No matter what team we put out we should still be winning this comfortably though.
The Team on 14:04 - Dec 4 with 1414 viewsArnieM

Suspect Edmundson took a slight knock and as you say is being rested . That looks a half decent side . Now let’s see if they can play with a high tempo and really go at Barrow.

Cook is true to his word . If players show intention he sticks with them . Good luck Jackson today . Pigott take note!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

The Team on 14:04 - Dec 4 with 1411 viewsVic

Interesting.

What has Jackson done to suddenly return to the fold? I know he scored a couple the other night, but really, to jump in ahead of Piggot?

I hate to think this, but it has a feeling of Lambert reacting to every little thing and chopping and changing almost on a whim.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

The Team on 14:05 - Dec 4 with 1380 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Good to see El Mizouni starting. Not so sure about Jackson.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

The Team on 14:07 - Dec 4 with 1315 viewsDarth_Koont

Jackson is an interesting one. Was thinking he’d done a pretty convincing Burns impression on Wednesday so makes sense to give him a bit of a carrot.

If and when Burns gets back, it might eventually free up Aluko to play on the left and see if he can help get the left working anything like as well as the right has been.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

The Team on 14:08 - Dec 4 with 1248 viewspositivity

The Team on 14:01 - Dec 4 by Dubtractor

I really hope Edmundson is just being rested!

celina rested or injured?

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

The Team on 14:09 - Dec 4 with 1248 viewsgtsb1966

Hladky not even getting a game against Barrow would suggest to me he'll be out on loan in January....or sold.
The Team on 14:10 - Dec 4 with 1212 viewspositivity

The Team on 14:09 - Dec 4 by gtsb1966

Hladky not even getting a game against Barrow would suggest to me he'll be out on loan in January....or sold.

more likely holy to go out (or i imagine he'd be the one on the bench)

The Opponents on 14:10 - Dec 4 with 1210 viewsOwainG1992

The Opponents on 14:00 - Dec 4 by ScottCandage

[Post edited 4 Dec 2021 14:01]

Was Paul Farman in goal when we lost to Lincoln in the FA cup?
Few years back.
In bbc :(

Big match today! I'm going 3 1 win.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

The Team on 14:10 - Dec 4 with 1200 viewstractordownsouth

I see we're going for the two defensive full backs and a number 10 playing out wide again.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

The Team on 14:12 - Dec 4 with 1147 viewsgordon

We could struggle a bit to breakdown the Barrow defence with that forward line!
The Team on 14:12 - Dec 4 with 1128 viewspositivity

The Team on 14:04 - Dec 4 by Vic

Interesting.

What has Jackson done to suddenly return to the fold? I know he scored a couple the other night, but really, to jump in ahead of Piggot?

I hate to think this, but it has a feeling of Lambert reacting to every little thing and chopping and changing almost on a whim.

jackson played well on the flank, he's competing with other right wingers, not pigott.

i'm assuming celina and aluko are being rested?

The Team on 14:13 - Dec 4 with 1114 viewsJDB23

The Team on 14:10 - Dec 4 by tractordownsouth

I see we're going for the two defensive full backs and a number 10 playing out wide again.

Really beggars belief that Cook talks so much about building partnerships and understanding yet wastes opportunity to do that by selecting a left side that’s just never going to work out.
The Team on 14:15 - Dec 4 with 1055 viewsgtsb1966

The Team on 14:10 - Dec 4 by positivity

more likely holy to go out (or i imagine he'd be the one on the bench)

Holy only has six months left on his contract so I don't suppose the club are that bothered. Hladky not getting a game today must be worrying for him.
The Team on 14:16 - Dec 4 with 1051 viewsDarth_Koont

Oooh and Humphreys (and Alexander) on the bench.

Hope Humphreys in particular can get on. My favourite player (probably based on not playing enough games to disappoint yet). But love watching him!

The Team on 14:18 - Dec 4 with 1009 viewsN2_Blue

The Team on 14:09 - Dec 4 by gtsb1966

Well we actually want to win the game.

Had we played Hladky it would basically say we are not bothered about going out. Unfortunately he's been a disaster thus far and probably won't have a career here. Just how it goes for keepers sometimes.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

The Team on 14:20 - Dec 4 with 962 viewspositivity

The Team on 14:18 - Dec 4 by N2_Blue

Well we actually want to win the game.

Had we played Hladky it would basically say we are not bothered about going out. Unfortunately he's been a disaster thus far and probably won't have a career here. Just how it goes for keepers sometimes.

possibly, but you never can tell, remember bart's first spell with us!

The Team on 14:21 - Dec 4 with 947 viewsstrikalite

The Team on 14:04 - Dec 4 by ArnieM

Suspect Edmundson took a slight knock and as you say is being rested . That looks a half decent side . Now let’s see if they can play with a high tempo and really go at Barrow.

Cook is true to his word . If players show intention he sticks with them . Good luck Jackson today . Pigott take note!

You can only admire how Jackson has just got his head down and given 100% even though he's known for a good while that's he's well out of the first team squad.

He's not a bad option down that right side, and would it be fair to drop him after his goals midweek? Probably not...
The Team on 14:26 - Dec 4 with 872 viewsDarth_Koont

The Team on 14:20 - Dec 4 by positivity

possibly, but you never can tell, remember bart's first spell with us!

Indeed. Seem to remember that Bart had a similar start to Hladky. Certainly underwhelming and lots of doubts expressed.

If you said he could be our multiple player of the season and an in-demand Championship keeper back then people would have (perhaps rightly) laughed their heads off.

The Team on 14:29 - Dec 4 with 830 viewspositivity

The Team on 14:26 - Dec 4 by Darth_Koont

Indeed. Seem to remember that Bart had a similar start to Hladky. Certainly underwhelming and lots of doubts expressed.

If you said he could be our multiple player of the season and an in-demand Championship keeper back then people would have (perhaps rightly) laughed their heads off.

i was thinking of his very first spell on loan, where he never made it onto the pitch!

but, you're right,;sometimes mccarthy seemed to use any excuse to drop him for gerken

The Team on 14:33 - Dec 4 with 780 viewsDarth_Koont

The Team on 14:29 - Dec 4 by positivity

i was thinking of his very first spell on loan, where he never made it onto the pitch!

but, you're right,;sometimes mccarthy seemed to use any excuse to drop him for gerken

To be honest, I’d completely forgotten that the loan was ever a thing! But yeah, I was thinking about his playing debut and early performances.

The Team on 14:38 - Dec 4 with 729 viewsWD19

The Team on 14:05 - Dec 4 by Tangledupin_Blue

Good to see El Mizouni starting. Not so sure about Jackson.

Shop window. We need to remind people he is alive ahead of the January window.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024