Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't agree with that from club. Cook deserved the season (n/t) 19:13 - Dec 4 with 2015 viewsjasondozzell

Don't agree with that from club. Cook deserved the season (n/t) on 19:15 - Dec 4 with 1650 viewsHerbivore

He really didn't. Could argue he deserved a few more games but post Wycombe rather than kick on we've fallen flat. He's been incredibly well backed but hadn't delivered here at all.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Don't agree with that from club. Cook deserved the season (n/t) on 19:16 - Dec 4 with 1623 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Nope, he didn't.

Biggest mistake was the appointment of thoroughly inexperienced clique of coaches.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Don't agree with that from club. Cook deserved the season (n/t) on 19:17 - Dec 4 with 1615 viewsFunge

Completely agree with that decision.

Maybe we can now save the season.
Don't agree with that from club. Cook deserved the season (n/t) on 19:17 - Dec 4 with 1592 viewsCrockerITFC

Hahaha only a Norwich fan would agree with you
[Post edited 4 Dec 2021 19:18]
Don't agree with that from club. Cook deserved the season (n/t) on 19:26 - Dec 4 with 1507 viewsRegencyBlue

I thought he would get the season but the recent downturn in results, and performances in particular, has done for him.

He really didn’t seem to know what to do to turn things around.
Don't agree with that from club. Cook deserved the season (n/t) on 19:27 - Dec 4 with 1479 viewsMach_foreignBlue

He can't have any complaints. He had everything to deliver the success for us.
Don't agree with that from club. Cook deserved the season (n/t) on 19:27 - Dec 4 with 1493 viewsWickhamsLeftBoot

Truly shocking move by the club, you simply cannot expect someone to come in, expect to perform well with sh!t players, overhaul the squad and then expect to succeed with a completely new team. Shocking. Truly shocking.

Embarrassed to be a Town fan today. Hope everyone's happy that they wanted him sacked. Back to square one yet again.
Don't agree with that from club. Cook deserved the season (n/t) (n/t) on 19:28 - Dec 4 with 1451 viewsHerbivore

Don't agree with that from club. Cook deserved the season (n/t) on 19:27 - Dec 4 by WickhamsLeftBoot

Truly shocking move by the club, you simply cannot expect someone to come in, expect to perform well with sh!t players, overhaul the squad and then expect to succeed with a completely new team. Shocking. Truly shocking.

Embarrassed to be a Town fan today. Hope everyone's happy that they wanted him sacked. Back to square one yet again.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Don't agree with that from club. Cook deserved the season (n/t) on 19:30 - Dec 4 with 1407 viewsBLUEBEAT

Don't agree with that from club. Cook deserved the season (n/t) on 19:16 - Dec 4 by Marshalls_Mullet

Nope, he didn't.

Biggest mistake was the appointment of thoroughly inexperienced clique of coaches.

Absolutely this.

Reeked of ‘jobs for the boys’, was bullish and lacked respect for the club.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2021 19:45]

Poll: W or W

Don't agree with that from club. Cook deserved the season (n/t) on 19:31 - Dec 4 with 1377 viewsSawtrich

I feel for Cook, it must be hard for him, he has lost his father since he's been here but I'm afraid it's the correct call right now. He has completely failed here from day one.
Don't agree with that from club. Cook deserved the season (n/t) on 19:32 - Dec 4 with 1339 viewsWickhamsLeftBoot

Don't agree with that from club. Cook deserved the season (n/t) (n/t) on 19:28 - Dec 4 by Herbivore

This post has been edited by an administrator

Good one! Followed Town my entire life. Don't ever, ever call me a Norwich fan.
Don't agree with that from club. Cook deserved the season (n/t) on 19:33 - Dec 4 with 1308 viewsNthsuffolkblue

This season or last one?

Even if we got relegated?

He has taken us backwards despite a massive investment.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Don't agree with that from club. Cook deserved the season (n/t) on 19:34 - Dec 4 with 1269 viewsReusersgreasymop

Well said
Don't agree with that from club. Cook deserved the season (n/t) on 19:36 - Dec 4 with 1239 viewsDubtractor

Nah. Its not been good enough since day 1. You could make a decent case he deserved the next month, but that's it.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Don't agree with that from club. Cook deserved the season (n/t) on 19:37 - Dec 4 with 1230 viewsjeera

You've felt that way about each manager to be fair. [?]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Don't agree with that from club. Cook deserved the season (n/t) on 19:37 - Dec 4 with 1214 viewsSkip_Intro

Don't agree with that from club. Cook deserved the season (n/t) on 19:27 - Dec 4 by WickhamsLeftBoot

I'm embarrassed to see so many town fans happily accept mid table third tier mediocrity.
Personally I am sad to see him go as he is clearly a good guy, but sometimes things just don't work out and all parties need to move on. This is one of those times.
Good luck PC but it's for the best.
Don't agree with that from club. Cook deserved the season (n/t) on 19:39 - Dec 4 with 1173 viewshype313

On what basis?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Don't agree with that from club. Cook deserved the season (n/t) on 19:41 - Dec 4 with 1147 viewsWickhamsLeftBoot

Don't agree with that from club. Cook deserved the season (n/t) on 19:37 - Dec 4 by Skip_Intro

I'm embarrassed to see so many town fans happily accept mid table third tier mediocrity.
Personally I am sad to see him go as he is clearly a good guy, but sometimes things just don't work out and all parties need to move on. This is one of those times.

I understand the frustration, it's difficult watching your own team play like today, and every fan has the right to voice their opinion, but booing is hardly productive for the team. It just creates an unpleasant toxic environment, and then arguments start between fans and we're back to where we were under Lambert, Hurst and Mick.

The biggest mistake was not having an assistant manager alongside him.
Don't agree with that from club. Cook deserved the season (n/t) on 19:42 - Dec 4 with 1135 viewsHARRY10

Don't agree with that from club. Cook deserved the season (n/t) on 19:30 - Dec 4 by BLUEBEAT

Absolutely this.

Reeked of ‘jobs for the boys’, was bullish and lacked respect for the club.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2021 19:45]

As were many of his signings. I wonder how many will be shipped out in January.
Don't agree with that from club. Cook deserved the season (n/t) on 19:42 - Dec 4 with 1125 viewsfooters

Don't agree with that from club. Cook deserved the season (n/t) on 19:16 - Dec 4 by Marshalls_Mullet

Nope, he didn't.

Agree to agree.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Don't agree with that from club. Cook deserved the season (n/t) on 19:44 - Dec 4 with 1095 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Don't agree with that from club. Cook deserved the season (n/t) on 19:32 - Dec 4 by WickhamsLeftBoot

Good one! Followed Town my entire life. Don't ever, ever call me a Norwich fan.

I disagree with you over the decision. He has been given plenty of chance and too much has not sat well. He seems a nice bloke and I wish him well but we need more than he has offered us.

You are right, we are back to square one. However, square one is better than moving further backwards.

Herbs' comment was uncalled for, though.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Don't agree with that from club. Cook deserved the season (n/t) on 19:46 - Dec 4 with 1058 viewsChurchman

Don't agree with that from club. Cook deserved the season (n/t) on 19:37 - Dec 4 by Skip_Intro

Not one supporter is happy to see mid table in the dross league. But different people have different views on how we get out of it.

I have said in other posts that he can’t have any complaints. But I am still not sure we shouldn’t have given him another transfer window.

But it’s done. I really hope they’ve worked on finding the right person.

Is Megson in work? …………😱
Don't agree with that from club. Cook deserved the season (n/t) on 19:48 - Dec 4 with 1024 viewsOldsmoker

Don't agree with that from club. Cook deserved the season (n/t) on 19:42 - Dec 4 by HARRY10

As were many of his signings. I wonder how many will be shipped out in January.

I actually think some of his signings are quite good - way better than those of Lambert and Hurst.
There's a team there that needs managing - some with an iron fist and some with an arm round the shoulder.
We need a man-manager who will create a team ethic and the roar of the crowd everytime they score will make them want to succeed.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Don't agree with that from club. Cook deserved the season (n/t) on 19:48 - Dec 4 with 1022 viewsfooters

Don't agree with that from club. Cook deserved the season (n/t) on 19:46 - Dec 4 by Churchman

Not one supporter is happy to see mid table in the dross league. But different people have different views on how we get out of it.

I have said in other posts that he can’t have any complaints. But I am still not sure we shouldn’t have given him another transfer window.

But it’s done. I really hope they’ve worked on finding the right person.

Is Megson in work? …………😱

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Don't agree with that from club. Cook deserved the season (n/t) on 19:53 - Dec 4 with 961 viewsDarkHorse

Did he fook.

Didn't deserve to be kept on at the end of last season. Given a massive second chance and blew it. He can have few complaints.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024