Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not surprised but for some reason sad.... 20:21 - Dec 4 with 360 viewsWicklowBlue

Why do I feel sad that PC has been sacked? Don't know the guy but seemed like an honest up front manager, who had success at several clubs before here.

We've discussed on here said that he was Evan's appointment, and that PC was allegedly surprised with the takeover. Didn't he have talks with Ashton immediately following the takeover announcement, where we felt he might have walked back then?

Did PC have a say in the recruitment..who knows both in players and backroom staff?

However the results and forward progress were just not happening, it's been dismal apart for one or two highlights. It's been coming.... backroom staff recruitment, lack of a number 2, players brought in...did PC have a say in order to build what he wanted?

Anyhow, Ashton and Gamechanger have played their cards, going to be more interesting times ahead. I doubt it's going to be McGreal but maybe he will be assistant?

Best wishes Cookie!

Not surprised but for some reason sad.... on 20:30 - Dec 4 with 301 viewsN2_Blue

Good post, sums up how i feel.

I wanted PC here and I was surprised it went how it went but sometimes things just don't work. The right decision has been made i think.

We'll learn a bit more about Ashton and our owners over the rest of the season. I hope they stay grounded

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Not surprised but for some reason sad.... on 20:32 - Dec 4 with 288 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm sad too. It's the right decision but no one wanted this. In an alternative reality where we're top of the league Cook would have been worshipped. I hope he goes on to have more success but it hasn't worked here.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Not surprised but for some reason sad.... on 21:04 - Dec 4 with 224 viewsWicklowBlue

Not surprised but for some reason sad.... on 20:32 - Dec 4 by J2BLUE

I'm sad too. It's the right decision but no one wanted this. In an alternative reality where we're top of the league Cook would have been worshipped. I hope he goes on to have more success but it hasn't worked here.

With you on this J2. Shame to see it didn't work out and it had been coming.

Wouldn't be surprised is this had been in the planning for a couple of weeks. If it has expect the new manager is already lined up, while giving PC and staff some time.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2021 21:06]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024