Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apology 20:42 - Dec 4 with 1071 viewsArnieM

Look guys , Im sorry if my posts tonight have been a bit sharp. It has been a shock (though not sure why as I had begun to feel his days were numbered). I guess I just wanted him to do well because I do genuinely like Cookie. But it’s not to be.

Any way just trying to say sorry if I’ve blasted one or two of you out of the water ….wasn’t meant ok

Onwards and upwards….

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Apology on 20:43 - Dec 4 with 1029 viewsKeno

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Apology on 20:45 - Dec 4 with 997 viewsN2_Blue

That's very good of you to say, fair play chap.

I should not have called you what i did earlier, which i regret, so for that I am very sorry, no offence meant. I'm a bit aggrieved at some of the things being said to those that wanted a change.

We all want the best to Town so fingers crossed we get a successful manager finally.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2021 20:46]

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Apology on 20:50 - Dec 4 with 925 viewspointofblue

I think emotions have almost switched - those who wanted Cook to have more time have now become tense and sharp whereas before they were more relaxed about things whilst those who thought Cook should leave have gone from feeling sharp and tense to relieved.

But we're all Ipswich fans and we all want what is best for the club. Cook was at the devisive stage rather than at the 'for goodness sake, just go!' stage.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Apology on 20:52 - Dec 4 with 893 viewsthebooks

Don’t worry dude, I liked him too! I know this board can get a bit… fraught. It’s been like that for years and years.

Let’s see who we can all argue over next…
Apology on 20:52 - Dec 4 with 888 viewsnodge_blue

I have a feeling that we've lost a good manager who just couldn't get us playing well quickly enough. And the trouble is that once it gets to a certain stage it's too late as the players and fans lose faith.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Apology on 20:54 - Dec 4 with 852 viewsLeoMuff

Could have been worse, you could have gone full Keanish 😂

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Apology on 20:55 - Dec 4 with 825 viewsBcarefulwhatUWish4

Think it was a shock as we didn't go through the whole "backed by the club" stage that all of us have grown used too. Well said and yes, onwards and upwards.
Apology on 20:55 - Dec 4 with 821 viewshype313

Fair play, to be fair even though I have had doubts for a while and got a few pelters for it, I genuinely like Cook, desperately wanted him to do well, especially after the Lambert shambles but it was clear for a while he was struggling.

The last thing we really want is another manager change, but given the lack of progress he was a dead man walking.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

Apology on 21:17 - Dec 4 with 706 viewsjontysnut

Apology on 20:55 - Dec 4 by hype313

Fair play, to be fair even though I have had doubts for a while and got a few pelters for it, I genuinely like Cook, desperately wanted him to do well, especially after the Lambert shambles but it was clear for a while he was struggling.

The last thing we really want is another manager change, but given the lack of progress he was a dead man walking.

Yes, I like him as a football person. He loves the game but I never thought he was the one to really get us to kick on. It is of course written that at some point he will be at Accrington and they will knock us out of the FA Cup.
Apology on 21:42 - Dec 4 with 605 views3_5_2

“Lads lads. We have all had a drink …”

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Apology on 21:45 - Dec 4 with 566 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Everyone gets heated once in a while on here.

But I think as long as you start from the POV that everyone on here wants ITFC you can't take anything too personally, and you can't go to far wrong.

It's only opinions and it's only a game.

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Apology on 21:57 - Dec 4 with 491 viewsHerbivore

Fair play to you, Arnie. We all wanted him to do well and it's disappointing that it hasn't worked out. This season can still be salvaged though so let's see what the coming weeks bring for us.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Apology on 22:00 - Dec 4 with 447 viewsFightingEssex

We all wanted him to do well, we wanted them all to do well but he took a team on the verge of Playoffs in spite of a lot of injuries to failure last season, pinned it exclusively on them, hired a whole new team and staff and hasn’t got out of the mid table of the third division while failing to beat Colchester, Oldham and Barrow in normal time at home, lost to Newport and two youth teams.

He’s our worse ever manager. Nice guy or not, he’s lived up to the name demolition man because he’s utterly ruined us in less than a year.

Poll: Next Ipswich Town manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024