Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who would be the absolute worst appointment for us now? 21:43 - Dec 4 with 700 viewshomer_123

And you can't choose previous managers.

I'll start...Megson.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Who would be the absolute worst appointment for us now? on 21:43 - Dec 4 with 671 viewschrismakin

Tony Pulis

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Who would be the absolute worst appointment for us now? on 21:44 - Dec 4 with 671 viewsSuperblue95

Owen Coyle or Lee Clark

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Who would be the absolute worst appointment for us now? on 21:44 - Dec 4 with 675 viewsMillsTash

Anyone named Paul
Who would be the absolute worst appointment for us now? on 21:45 - Dec 4 with 648 viewsN2_Blue

Pardew.

I would not set foot in Portman Road with him as our manager...even if we were successful.
Probably not a person i despise more in football.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Who would be the absolute worst appointment for us now? on 21:48 - Dec 4 with 586 viewsSitfcB

Farke.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Who would be the absolute worst appointment for us now? on 21:49 - Dec 4 with 577 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Sherwood.
Who would be the absolute worst appointment for us now? on 21:50 - Dec 4 with 566 viewsIpswichKnight

Who would be the absolute worst appointment for us now? on 21:45 - Dec 4 by N2_Blue

Pardew.

I would not set foot in Portman Road with him as our manager...even if we were successful.
Probably not a person i despise more in football.

See the latest edition of Upshot sports gossip email, Pards has a super injunction out on the press at the moment but they still had a story which made him sound like a grade A t0s$er “what the king wants the King gets”
Who would be the absolute worst appointment for us now? on 21:51 - Dec 4 with 532 viewsbenrhyddingblue

Allardyce
Login to get fewer ads

If we appoint a manager in the Pulis, Warnock, Allardyce, MCarthy vein I will… on 21:56 - Dec 4 with 480 viewsunstableblue

Who would be the absolute worst appointment for us now? on 21:43 - Dec 4 by chrismakin

Tony Pulis

… just give up supporting Town

We will not progress, entertain or grow without a modern, progressive and technical manager

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024