Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Feeling very deflated and as for the names being mentioned as replacement…. 21:59 - Dec 4 with 589 viewsbrazil1981

underwhelmed!

Fear we’ll be in this same position this time next year…and the cycle will continue!
Feeling very deflated and as for the names being mentioned as replacement…. on 22:19 - Dec 4 with 479 viewsborge

Agreed. Not anyone who excites me, just has beens or people who haven't really had enough experience.
Feeling very deflated and as for the names being mentioned as replacement…. on 22:23 - Dec 4 with 440 viewsN2_Blue

Feeling very deflated and as for the names being mentioned as replacement…. on 22:19 - Dec 4 by borge

Agreed. Not anyone who excites me, just has beens or people who haven't really had enough experience.

i think it won't be a has been. I think it will be an appointment people won't expect or a name that has not been mentioned.

I really thought Cook was the man when he was appointed but it just goes to show there is no proven checklist for a managerial appointment. We just have to get behind the new man however we feel about their appointment and keep the faith

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Feeling very deflated and as for the names being mentioned as replacement…. on 22:28 - Dec 4 with 403 viewsblueconscience

I will be happy with a manager who has a plan B and can see when things need changing.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Feeling very deflated and as for the names being mentioned as replacement…. on 22:32 - Dec 4 with 374 viewsCoastalblue

I think Cook was possibly the right man in the wrong place, or the wrong time.

There are so many intangibles and it's not always obvious when somebody is just the right, or wrong fit for somewhere. We have to hope that we get that break with the next guy, or girl.

I have little doubt Cook will find somewhere that works for him and be succesful again, though don't feel it was ever going to happen here.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024