Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lying in bed hungover now, unable to sleep. 02:38 - Dec 5 with 814 viewsDanTheMan

Read the report last night whilst slightly pissed, got annoyed, didn't think much of it other than "typical bloody Ipswich".

Saw some of annoyed posts and speculation when I got in, didn't think much of that either.

Didn't realise he'd been bloody sacked...

That happened much quicker than I thought.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2021 2:38]

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Lying in bed hungover now, unable to sleep. on 06:04 - Dec 5 with 626 viewspennblue

I am shocked too, but the reality is Ashton is now accountable and he is faced with bringing our investors over in 2 weeks time to a stadium full of booing fans.

That is just not a good look.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Lying in bed hungover now, unable to sleep. on 10:03 - Dec 5 with 355 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Lying in bed hungover now, unable to sleep. on 06:04 - Dec 5 by pennblue

I am shocked too, but the reality is Ashton is now accountable and he is faced with bringing our investors over in 2 weeks time to a stadium full of booing fans.

I think, as the match was being shown on ESPN, they probably heard the Boos at half time, which were the loudest yet, and Aston got a call.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Lying in bed hungover now, unable to sleep. on 10:06 - Dec 5 with 332 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

The reality is we are 11th in the table, 7 points from the playoffs and 11 from automatics with those teams above us having games in hand to boot

#fansfault

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Lying in bed hungover now, unable to sleep. on 10:07 - Dec 5 with 314 viewsHerbivore

Why are you shocked? Cook's record here has been really poor. The club is ambitious and wants to move forward, Cook wasn't delivering and if we're honest wasn't really showing anything to suggest he would start delivering either.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024