Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warnock holds the record for most promotions in the football league with 8 (eigh 15:45 - Dec 5 with 697 viewsITFC_History

86/87 Scarborough finished 1st (4th Tier)
89/90 Notts County finished 3rd (3rd Tier) play-offs
90/91 Notts County finished 3th (2nd Tier) play-offs
94/95 Huddersfield finished 5th (3rd Tier) play-offs
95/96 Plymouth finished 4th (3rd Tier) play-offs
05/06 Sheff Utd finished 2nd (2nd Tier)
10/11 Q.P.R finished 1st (2nd Tier)
17/18 Cardiff finished 2nd (2nd Tier)

make of that what you will
Warnock holds the record for most promotions in the football league with 8 (eigh on 15:48 - Dec 5 with 667 viewsChurchman

He’s had a good career. He’s 73 now and way too old.
Warnock holds the record for most promotions in the football league with 8 (eigh on 15:52 - Dec 5 with 647 viewsgtsb1966

Managers with promotions on their CV. We've had a few and they all fail here. We need an exorcist not a manager.
Warnock holds the record for most promotions in the football league with 8 (eigh on 15:57 - Dec 5 with 624 viewsFightingEssex

Great manager, two or three years past the point for us though.

Poll: Next Ipswich Town manager?

Jewell, Lambert and Cook also have 8 promotions (n/t) on 16:13 - Dec 5 with 576 viewsTrequartista

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Warnock holds the record for most promotions in the football league with 8 (eigh on 16:44 - Dec 5 with 497 viewsTractorCam

Warnock holds the record for most promotions in the football league with 8 (eigh on 15:48 - Dec 5 by Churchman

He’s had a good career. He’s 73 now and way too old.

He was too old 4 years ago yet still won another promotion to the Prem.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Warnock holds the record for most promotions in the football league with 8 (eigh on 17:02 - Dec 5 with 459 viewsnodge_blue

If warnock feels energetic enough for it still I’d take him. He’s clearly a short term option regardless of what happens. And I think he could do a good job given where we are. Darren ambrose thinks so!

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Warnock holds the record for most promotions in the football league with 8 (eigh on 17:06 - Dec 5 with 440 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We need the next Bobby Robson or George Burley not the last Tony Pulis or Sam Allardyce.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Warnock holds the record for most promotions in the football league with 8 (eigh on 17:32 - Dec 5 with 409 viewsLord_Lucan

Warnock holds the record for most promotions in the football league with 8 (eigh on 17:06 - Dec 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

We need the next Bobby Robson or George Burley not the last Tony Pulis or Sam Allardyce.

It’s a lazy misconception that Warnock's teams play hoof ball, he plays with what he has at his disposal.

I would love him here.

Someone just mentioned Ian Evatt, I reckon we’ll get Kenny Everett.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

Warnock holds the record for most promotions in the football league with 8 (eigh on 17:35 - Dec 5 with 380 viewswkj

If the new regime are looking for a head coach more than a manager, I am unsure Warnock would be a likely scalp. He's a manager, through and through.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024