Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marc Bircham 16:28 - Dec 5 with 2635 viewsthecheek

This is bizarre, he's high up in one bookmakers list....

Never heard of him so took to google -

Only Manager's job was at Waterford, recently sacked under a cloud after less than 6 months despite winning nearly half of games played and taking them out of relegation zone

Arrested for aggravated battery in Florida last year

Played for Canada under Yallop

His wife has appeared on WAGS Boutique

What could possibly go wrong ?????

[Post edited 5 Dec 2021 16:32]
Marc Bircham on 16:32 - Dec 5 with 2533 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Indeed thats an odd one, but worked with Yallop, so assume its the bookies putting 2 and 2 together to get 49.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Marc Bircham on 16:33 - Dec 5 with 2527 viewsSwansea_Blue

QPR player I think. Name rings a bell anyway.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Marc Bircham on 16:35 - Dec 5 with 2469 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Marc Bircham on 16:33 - Dec 5 by Swansea_Blue

QPR player I think. Name rings a bell anyway.

Thats him

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Marc Bircham on 16:36 - Dec 5 with 2463 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The bookies could take a lot of money on him to answer your final question there.

It would go against all the noise Ashton has made to appoint anyone with a poor record off the pitch. One reason why Steve Evans on the list is ridiculous too.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Marc Bircham on 16:36 - Dec 5 with 2468 viewsPhilTWTD

Think his Waterford exit was more due to a row, see below than form. Don't see him being in the running here though.

https://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2021/1125/1263135-bircham-claims-exit-down-to-re

This post has been edited by an administrator
Marc Bircham on 16:38 - Dec 5 with 2419 viewsRedX

Was doing very well at Waterford. Had a fallout with the chairman a few days before a relegation play-off(which they lost and were relegated) and was sacked.

Argument was supposedly about his refusal to play the Chairman’s son(who is part of squad) more often.
Marc Bircham on 16:40 - Dec 5 with 2375 viewsgtsb1966

Marc Bircham on 16:38 - Dec 5 by RedX

Was doing very well at Waterford. Had a fallout with the chairman a few days before a relegation play-off(which they lost and were relegated) and was sacked.

Argument was supposedly about his refusal to play the Chairman’s son(who is part of squad) more often.

He was doing very well but in a relegation play off. Am I missing something here.
Marc Bircham on 16:47 - Dec 5 with 2288 viewsfranz_tyson

Saw him on some footie podcast and he comes across as a real geezer. Wouldn’t have thought he was managerial material from that as he came across as a bit of a tosspot.
Login to get fewer ads

Marc Bircham on 16:56 - Dec 5 with 2187 viewsJ2BLUE

It takes very little money to move the odds in a manager market. Especially for a league one club.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Marc Bircham on 17:14 - Dec 5 with 2041 viewsHullblue

Marc Bircham on 16:47 - Dec 5 by franz_tyson

Saw him on some footie podcast and he comes across as a real geezer. Wouldn’t have thought he was managerial material from that as he came across as a bit of a tosspot.

This. No way he’d pass an interview.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Marc Bircham on 17:59 - Dec 5 with 1841 viewsBlueBadger

The main thing that bookies odds can teach you in situations like this is that gambling is for idiots.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Marc Bircham on 18:10 - Dec 5 with 1743 viewsRedX

Marc Bircham on 16:40 - Dec 5 by gtsb1966

He was doing very well but in a relegation play off. Am I missing something here.

He came in mid season when they looked doomed. He did very well to get them to that play-off game and a chance of staying up.

He also took them to the cup semi final.

I don’t think he’s the man for the Town job btw.
Marc Bircham on 18:49 - Dec 5 with 1575 viewsstopmoaning

Remember him as a player, and his stupid hair! Can’t see he has any chance getting the job at town.
Marc Bircham on 20:25 - Dec 5 with 1358 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

He's connected to all the game changer boys, if they are picking, Manager Bircham could well be likely.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Marc Bircham on 20:32 - Dec 5 with 1319 viewsmonty_radio

Marc Bircham on 18:49 - Dec 5 by stopmoaning

Remember him as a player, and his stupid hair! Can’t see he has any chance getting the job at town.

But it was the right colour for Town!

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Marc Bircham on 22:08 - Dec 5 with 1113 viewsthecheek

Bircham now favourite on Bet Victor........crazy stuff
Marc Bircham on 22:20 - Dec 5 with 1026 viewsitfcjoe

Marc Bircham on 20:25 - Dec 5 by TRUE_BLUE123

He's connected to all the game changer boys, if they are picking, Manager Bircham could well be likely.

Bircham is? In what way as not something I was aware of but obviously interested to find out

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Marc Bircham on 22:21 - Dec 5 with 1014 viewsHarryB

Marc Bircham on 22:20 - Dec 5 by itfcjoe

Bircham is? In what way as not something I was aware of but obviously interested to find out

heard any whispers joe about who it could be?
Marc Bircham on 22:33 - Dec 5 with 962 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Marc Bircham on 22:20 - Dec 5 by itfcjoe

Well Bircham was assistant manager at Arizona SC (now phoenix Rising) leaving that post on 14th November 2016, Brett Johnson became co chairman December 9th 2015, so they would have been there at the same time. He was very highly regarded as a coach by Frank Yallop before he came back to coach with Holloway at QPR.

One can only assume, and I am assuming that the close relationship Yallop has with Gamechanger, Bircham would have had some relationship with those guys as Yallops number two. All three Lions follow him on Twitter, so imagine there is some relationship between them, only if it is they had a good working relationship at Arizona USC. Enough to be our next manager, who knows. But if they are picking, maybe Mr Yallop has pushed Bircham there way? who knows.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2021 22:35]

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Marc Bircham on 22:36 - Dec 5 with 938 viewsitfcjoe

Marc Bircham on 22:33 - Dec 5 by TRUE_BLUE123

Well Bircham was assistant manager at Arizona SC (now phoenix Rising) leaving that post on 14th November 2016, Brett Johnson became co chairman December 9th 2015, so they would have been there at the same time. He was very highly regarded as a coach by Frank Yallop before he came back to coach with Holloway at QPR.

One can only assume, and I am assuming that the close relationship Yallop has with Gamechanger, Bircham would have had some relationship with those guys as Yallops number two. All three Lions follow him on Twitter, so imagine there is some relationship between them, only if it is they had a good working relationship at Arizona USC. Enough to be our next manager, who knows. But if they are picking, maybe Mr Yallop has pushed Bircham there way? who knows.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2021 22:35]

Interesting, thanks for that.

I think the game changer link may be overplayed in this recruitment as surely it’s an Ashton decision?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Marc Bircham on 22:39 - Dec 5 with 899 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Marc Bircham on 22:36 - Dec 5 by itfcjoe

Interesting, thanks for that.

I think the game changer link may be overplayed in this recruitment as surely it’s an Ashton decision?

I would think so. Im very shocked to see Bircham on the list, but someone must have know the link between Him-Yallop-GC20. But would be a mental appointment, given the character of the man and the brand Ashton/Rolls are trying to push, see James Norwood. Lively is a good word for Bircham.

If Ashton is driving it, I can't see past Appleton or Boothroyd.

I would love Liam Manning, or appointment like Neil Critchley was for Blackpool.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024