Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Look at the betting market - what a selection of woeful choices 19:26 - Dec 5 with 1484 viewsMaySixth

let's see if Ashton and the onwers know anything about football

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Look at the betting market - what a selection of woeful choices on 19:30 - Dec 5 with 1433 viewsBlueBadger

Well, they knew enough to sack a failing manager rather allowing him to further stagnate.
so, we'll see.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Look at the betting market - what a selection of woeful choices on 19:34 - Dec 5 with 1402 viewsMaySixth

Look at the betting market - what a selection of woeful choices on 19:30 - Dec 5 by BlueBadger

Well, they knew enough to sack a failing manager rather allowing him to further stagnate.
so, we'll see.

They lied to us.
Now they need to prove their knowledge.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Look at the betting market - what a selection of woeful choices on 19:35 - Dec 5 with 1386 viewsHerbivore

Look at the betting market - what a selection of woeful choices on 19:34 - Dec 5 by MaySixth

They lied to us.

What did they lie about?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Look at the betting market - what a selection of woeful choices on 19:45 - Dec 5 with 1320 viewsjayessess

Look at the betting market - what a selection of woeful choices on 19:34 - Dec 5 by MaySixth

They lied to us.

They said the standard things that club owners always say about their manager right up to the moment they sack them. Learn to read between the lines.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Look at the betting market - what a selection of woeful choices on 19:47 - Dec 5 with 1305 viewsSomethingBlue

They lied to us.

Respectfully, that’s nonsense - they’ve done no such thing.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Look at the betting market - what a selection of woeful choices on 19:54 - Dec 5 with 1247 viewsDubtractor

They lied to us.

Don't be such a massive fanny.

lied to us FFS. They spoke in generic football speak, like every owner/chairman/chief exec in the whole of football.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Look at the betting market - what a selection of woeful choices on 20:23 - Dec 5 with 1090 viewshomer_123

Look at the betting market - what a selection of woeful choices on 19:35 - Dec 5 by Herbivore

What did they lie about?

Cook was for life not just for 40 odd games?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Look at the betting market - what a selection of woeful choices on 20:27 - Dec 5 with 1063 viewsitfcsuth

A little too soon the sacking for me, given the importance of December and the lack of options available, I would have much preferred to have given Paul Cook the month rather than having a caretaker in the seat.

I hope they have somebody lined up to move in quick.
Login to get fewer ads

Look at the betting market - what a selection of woeful choices (n/t) on 20:37 - Dec 5 with 993 viewsBugs

There is a certain irony that the best out of work manager realistically available to us is probably Paul Cook.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2021 20:39]
Look at the betting market - what a selection of woeful choices on 20:38 - Dec 5 with 985 viewsbrazil1981

Classic “be careful what you wish for” scenario to use the well known quote!

All you ‘Football Manager’ experts who’ve been hounding Paul Cook on here over the last month…most of you won’t be happy with whoever is chosen….A couple of defeats you’ll be on here giving it the ‘he’s out of his depth” etc!
Look at the betting market - what a selection of woeful choices on 21:10 - Dec 5 with 878 viewsitfcjoe

Look at the betting market - what a selection of woeful choices on 20:27 - Dec 5 by itfcsuth

A little too soon the sacking for me, given the importance of December and the lack of options available, I would have much preferred to have given Paul Cook the month rather than having a caretaker in the seat.

I hope they have somebody lined up to move in quick.

Sometimes wonder if they almost don't want to give him the chance to begin to turn it round and making sacking him harder if they've decided he's not the man to lead us longer term

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Look at the betting market - what a selection of woeful choices on 21:53 - Dec 5 with 687 viewsBlueBadger

They lied to us.

He's gone mate, let it go.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Look at the betting market - what a selection of woeful choices on 21:57 - Dec 5 with 668 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Look at the betting market - what a selection of woeful choices on 20:23 - Dec 5 by homer_123

Cook was for life not just for 40 odd games?

Don't you recall the statement where they said "Even if we are struggling in mid-table in early December, Cook will have the full season as we are not at all bothered where we finish this season or whether there are any signs of progress."?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Look at the betting market - what a selection of woeful choices on 22:19 - Dec 5 with 582 viewsBlueBadger

Look at the betting market - what a selection of woeful choices on 20:38 - Dec 5 by brazil1981

Classic “be careful what you wish for” scenario to use the well known quote!

All you ‘Football Manager’ experts who’ve been hounding Paul Cook on here over the last month…most of you won’t be happy with whoever is chosen….A couple of defeats you’ll be on here giving it the ‘he’s out of his depth” etc!

He's gone, get over it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024